Trust (Comfort)

Save Me (I Got You)

Mark woke up alone in his suite. Today, is his wedding day, the feeling is scary because from now on, his stepmother son will becomes his husband. Jinyoung looked strong outside, he is not the type who is clingy to Mark and he always stick to his own decision. Mark tried to persuade Jinyoung to live with him but the younger refused it. Therefore, Mark decide to buy a house next to the younger apartment to make sure that he able to look after him.

"Mark, what the hell are you doing? Are you not going to get ready for your wedding?" Jackson and Youngjae barged into the room.

Silent. Jackson and Youngjae looked at gloomy Mark.

"I did the right thing, am I?" Mark asked.

Youngjae and Jackson sighed. They felt sorry toward Mark because Jinyoung really hate him. They remember during accompany the two to buy their wedding suit. Jinyoung half-heartedly picked the suit and ignored Mark opinion.

"He acting up because he know you will definitely follow his will. He actually quite sweet according to Bambam. He just need attentions and love. I know he had many histories with Jaebum, but he still your husband later." Jackson made Mark nodded agree that Jinyoung soon to be his husband.

 

“I just worry.” Mark smiled bitterly.

“Give him times to open up to you. Bambam and Yugyeom also took a long time to get to know him and he still yet to open up most of his feeling to other. You can learn about him, little by little.” Jackson patted Mark shoulder.

Youngjae shoved the red suit in front of him.

“Time to get ready, Groom.” Youngjae shouted happily.

During Mark took his bath Jackson and Youngjae sat in the living room.

“I don’t know how to tell Mark about Jinyoung thinking about study abroad.” Jackson sighed. He heard Bambam conversation on phone with Yugyeom last night.

“What are you talking about, Jackson? Mark bought the house next to him to stay close together but he is leaving to abroad?” Youngjae stood up and he want to see Park Jinyoung now.

“I know. That why, I’m hesitating either to tell Mark or not.” Jackson put his palm on his face.

Youngjae sat back on the couch. He looked at Jackson.

“Jinyoung is an intelligent student. Study abroad could be the only way he thoughts as an escape time.” Youngjae said with a pitiful heart.

“I don’t think Mark will let him go there easily. Most probably he will follow him.” Jackson knew Mark so well. He don’t let a person he love far from his reach.

Youngjae and Jackson stopped discussing after the room door opened and Mark step outside.

“This is okay, right?” Mark posed in front of his friends and they approved it.

“You are killing all your guests.” Jackson laughed.

“What is the point if I cannot kill my other half?” Mark winked even though the word was meaning to be sarcastic.

 

 

 

Jinyoung was wearing the suit he chose on his own without taking Mark opinion even in his heart he know Mark was right but he just want to show his stubbornness. Yugyeom and Bambam was outside the room, and Jinyoung looked at himself in the mirror. He wore a custom-made suit, with a black branded tie and silver brooch. He knew that he has a good look, but inside him, everything is broken. Once he tie a knot with Mark, he need to find the meaning of happiness, so he able to love. Jaebum is only a painful past.

“Hyung, please hurry up!” Bambam shouted from outside.

“I’m done.” Jinyoung opened the door and both of them surprised how Jinyoung looked so good in red.

“You never wear a bright color but it shine on you.” Yugyeom praised.

“Please be happy. Jinyoung hyung, I hope you accept Mark hyung. He love you.” Bambam gave a hopeful smile for Jinyoung.

“I can’t promise that.” Jinyoung poked Bambam cheeks.

They were about to leave the house when someone rang the bell. Yugyeom and Bambam looked at each other.

“Sorry a parcel for Park Jinyoung.” Jinyoung opened the door and signed on the consignment.

Jinyoung opened the parcel and he knew it’s Jaebum handwriting.

 

Dear Jinyoung,

This is the request from your father. He told me to give you long time ago. Dad don’t know about it, but I kept it myself. Please forgive me because I want to keep you to only be mine.

Your Brother,

Jaebum.

 

Jinyoung looked at the letter inside the parcel.

 

To: My Baby, Jinyoung

From: Your Mother

 

Jinyoung don’t want to read it but Yugyeom and Bambam forced him to read it.

 

Dear my baby,

I leave this letter because I know your father is the only one who can give this to you. I asked him your whereabouts but he told me that it is too dangerous for me to know the detail. He told me to write this letter to you. He will ask someone to give to you. If you read this, please contact me as soon as possible. Omma - 010-2209409

I’m married to someone who love me dearly. He had a son, older than you but he a nice kid. I hope you both can play together when you come with me. I love you son.

Your Omma,

 

Jinyoung leg felt weak. The letter date when he was in middle school. If Jaebum gave him the letter, maybe he able to be someone better.

“Why, I got betray by everyone I love?” Jinyoung tears fall on his wedding days.

“Omma…” Jinyoung sobbed and the two little brothers hugged him.

 

Jinyoung and Mark walked in the isle after Jaebum and Chaeyeon.

“Are you crying before you come here?” Mark asked while they are walking.

Jinyoung ignored the question. His mind in mess and Jaebum who was smiling in front of him felt like throwing a blade stabbed direct to his heart.

“Jinyoung?” Mark called when he saw how Jinyoung sending a death stared at Jaebum.

Mark sighed after Jinyoung seem to out of his mind. Jinyoung mind might fill in with jealousy over Jaebum and his wife.

They made their vows and Jinyoung went to drink his wine, Mark followed from behind. He grabbed Jinyoung waist and got push by the younger. Jinyoung drink until he got a confident and take the mic from Jaebum’s bestfriend Sungjin, who told sweet stories about Jaebum. Mark not able to stop Jinyoung and everyone in the hall surprised.

“Ah…Ah…” Jinyoung test the mic.

“Im Jaebum… I know him the best. Let me tell you about him…” Jinyoung smirked and Jaebum started to walk to him.

“Ah… Should I stopped?” Jinyoung asked while Jaebum and the security team ready to stop him.

“He is a liar. The biggest liar who said he love me but…” Jinyoung about to continue when someone slapped him.

“Just because you are marry to Mark made you a pure Park Jinyoung. Everyone in this hall knew that you a .” Jinyoung felt someone wrapped him into a hugged.

“He is mine and you have no right to call him with that word. When I got enough proof, all of you who hurt him will pay for it.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung away from the event and Jaebum then realised Youngjae was sitting in one of the guess chair.

“! It Mark who the one who need Jinyoung information.” Jaebum bits his lips.

 

Jinyoung was crying in Mark arms. He let all his pain go in the arms of his husband. The only person that really connected to him. The only person that his mother trust.

“It’s so painful.” Jinyoung said and Mark pulled his chin up.

Mark caress the red cheek and put a kiss on it.

“Can you start to love me?” Mark asked and Jinyoung blinked rapidly while still in tears.

“I don’t know.” Jinyoung pushed Mark away and wiped his tears.

Mark don’t want to push on the subject.

“It’s okay. You can leant on me as many time as you want.” Mark pulled Jinyoung into a hugged again and the younger leant on his chest.

Jackson and Youngjae drove the two to the Mark’s hotel. Mark carried Jinyoung in bride way to his suite. The first place they properly talked to each other. Jinyoung was sleeping soundly likes it his first time sleeping without worries. Mark tugged him in his arms and sleep with his husband.