TYB

Treat you better

i'm sorry but i want to do this


"Tell me why are you here with me again instead of being with your girlfriend?" the small one half hearted asked.

"She's gone. Again." the latter roll her eyes.

"Again? With who?" the small one asked again.

"God knows who she with." the latter massage her temple.

"I dont even want to argue about it, Mina." the small shaked her head disbelief.

"Believe me. Me too."

"I seriously dont understand how you are still with her despite of her doing."

"You already said that thousands times now, Chaeyoung." Mina looked into her eyes.

"You know. You deserve better than this." I can treat you better than her.

"You know I love her dont you. And she loves me too."

"Mina!!!" Both head shift to the caller. Chaeyoung took a glance at Mina. She saw that the girl now was smiling ear to ear, showing her famous gummy smile. "Hey Chaeng. Thanks for accompany Mina. Now. Lets go, MIna." the short grey hair girl took Mina hand before pulling her away without waiting for Chaeyoung's answer. "I'm more that please to spend more time with her. Jeong." Chaeyoung muttered to herself. She cant do anything and just watched the two girls walked hand to hand happily. "As long as you happy, Mina." she sigh.

________

The cub ran with all her might after getting a phonecall from the penguin, crying. I swear I will kill you if you hurt her, Jeong. The cub gritted her teeth as she ran to the penguin front door. Using the spare keys she had, she open the door and quickly search for the girl which she found sitting helplessly on her bed. "Mina." She approached her and give a warm embrace. Mina's face was all red from the crying. Not to mention to the numbers of tissues all over her bed. "What's wrong, Mina?" The girl kept sobbing and sometimes wailing, not utter a single letter after the cub hugged her. "Its ok. Let out of everything. I'm here." The cub caress the penguin hair and back to sooth her down. Thanks god that Mina finally calm down after an hour crying. "Gosh. I thought you wont stop." Chaeyoung giggled make her received a light punch on her stomach. "Ouch. Its hurt." Chaeyoung whined. "So what happen?" She her serious mood. Tears still can be seen in Mina's eyes. "She lied to me." Mina muttered under her breath. "She what? She seriously did what?!!!" Chaeyoung almost shout. "She said she had training this morning. But its apparently not." "What she did?" "I just saw her clinging with I dont know the heck she is at the mall when I walk around with Sana." "Had you ask her?" "I text her after that. But she just ignored me and replied hour later. And said. 'Sorry. Practicing.'" "Gosh, Jeong. Then?" "She asked for a date this evening." "And?" "I said yes." Mina smile. "So why are bawling your eyes out just now?" "I dont know what I should wear. That girl wore y clothes. Should I wear one too? What do you think?" "Seriously Mina? You crying like your husband is dead and the reasin us just because you dont know what to wear? And you call me for that?" Chaeyoung literally facepalmed herself. "I'm leaving. You should have ask Sana instead." She want to be mad. But she cant. She just cant. She swallow her curse and all her madness. "Just wear like you always wear. You are more beautiful wearing casual clothes like that." she gives her last words before get out from the house.

She was clueless eventhough Jeongyeon literally cheating infront of her. 

_________

I will kill her this time. I seriously will. Chaeyoung rush to the latter that is running around the court. "Yoo Jeongyeon!!!" She dash and grab the latter collar. "How dare you!" She roar. "What?" the latter push her away. "You dare to make her cry, and you just here playing around?" "Why do you even care." Jeongyeon glare back. "You know why." "Date her then." "She loves you, moron!" Chaeyoung pushed her back. "I love her too!" "Dont freaking lie to me." Chaeyoung gritted her teeth. "You better treat her right, or I will hunt you down." She glare her for the last time before walk away. "I warn you, Yoo Jeongyeon!" She shout as she walked.

_________

Chaeyoung wore her white polo, a blazer, black skinny jeans, white sneakers and her round classy spectacles. "Ready to go, Chaeng?" the girl with bunny teeth shout from outside. "Coming!!" She rush down and ride the car. "Why I have to be your driver again?" the bunny drive her car. "You are the one who ask me first." "Because I know you wont have a date and wont go to the ball." "Then why are you asking?" "To annoy you." "Geez." "Btw Chaeng. You look so handsome tonight. I glad you cut your hair." "Yeah. I feel good too. Do you really think it good on me?" "Yeah. You look more handsome than that brat." "Nothing can be change eventhough you say like that. Anyway you look beautiful today." "I always beautiful. You know I will always wait for you." "I'm sorry for breaking your heart. But I dont want to die yet." "Ey. Momo wont kill you. She adore you like I adore you." "I know. I glad someone atleast care for me." "There are a lot more that care about you. But just dont want to move on." "How can I move on if I meet her everyday." "You will find someone better." "I hope so. Did the other already arrive?" Ting! Nayeon took her phone and drive single hand. "Yeah. Momo just text me." She still replying and drive single hand. "We will end up in hospital instead of the ball." Ping!!! "Nayeon-ah. Can you focus on the street now. You can meet Momo later or do you want to meet her in heaven later." Chaeyoung diss. "Gosh. You have no jam." "Do you want to have jam in hospital?" "We are here already. Sorry for not granting your wish." Both of them get off from the car. Momo already ready beside the car to greet Nayeon. "Hi princess." She gave Nayeon a peck on her cheek. "Can you stop doing this infront of single person?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Aigoo. Chaengie is sulking?" "Shut up." She walked inside the hall to meet the rest. "Gosh. Bless my eyes. Why I'm the only one without date." Chaeyoung said as she approached the two other couple. "You are the one that rejecting other request." Dahyun said. "How can I accept it when I only I have my eyes on one person." "But that one person doesnt want you." "Ouch its hurt, Tzuyu." "Chaeng-ah. Are you sure about this?" "Yeah. I already decided. So no turning back, Sana." "You know. We will always pray the best for you." "I know. I'm very grateful to you guys. Anyway. Lets take our seat." The five of them join the other 2 couples that already have their seat. Chaeyoung find its hard to look away from the girl. She stare at the latter smiling at laughing to maybe Jeongyeon's joke since the other 3 were laughing facing her. "Are you ok, friend?" Tzuyu pat Chaeyoung's shoulder. "I dont know. This will be the last time afterall." They continue their walk and join them at the table. "Omo. You cut your hair, Chaeyoung-ah?" "Its already a week, Mina since she cut her hair." Sana roll her eyes. "Really? Why didnt I realise it?" "Maybe because you dont really meet her this week?" Tzuyu argue back. "What? I met.." "No, you dont meet her." Nayeon cut her off. "Can we stop this arguement. I dont even worth to argue for." Chaeyoung sigh and walk away from the table. "I will talk to her." Mina said. "No. I will go and talk to her. You stay here." Momo glare at Mina before go after Chaeyoung. "Chaeng-ah. Come on. Just tonight." "I'm the one should be blame. I'm the one that run away from her." "You dont have a choice. You did it for her. Now, come one. The event is starting." Momo dragged her back to their table. Momo literally glare at each of them to not saying anything.

"What season US right now?" Dahyun suddenly asked. "Its spring. Their season is same with us, Dahyun-ah." "Ouh really? How about time difference?" "11 hours later." "Ouh. Cool. It wont be hard to call.." Dahyun's mouth being filled with food. All six eyes are glaring at her. "Who do you want to call?" Jeongyeon's asked. "Er. Hm. No one. I just said in case someone want to go there." Dahyun scratched her unitchy head. Tzuyu mouthing Shut your mouth that only Dahyun can see. "Have you finished everything, Chaeyoung-ah?" Jihyo asked. All eyes look at her now. "I mean your food." Jihyo winked giving another meaning that Chaeyoung able to catch what she talked about. "Yes. Almost everything. Its full already." The other nods understanding except maybe two of them didnt catch what they were talking about. "So guys. I should be going now." Chaeyoung put down her utensil. "You going now?" Mina looked at her disbelief. "Yeah. I kinda have things to do. Dahyun-ah. Mind accompany me outside?" Chaeyoung gave a meaningful look to the six of them and look at Mina. For the last time. Chaeyoung and Dahyun walked outside leaving the two of them dumbfounded. The other five had this sympathy face looking at Chaeyoung.

The hall suddenly went dark leaving only a few lights. And a piano melody can be heard. Mina gasped she heard familiar voice.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can

Better than he can

(Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better)

"You know. I have been loving you more than you think. Maybe you just too lovestruck to realise me but I'm fine as long as you are by my side. But the situation change now."

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

 

"See you when I see you, Myoui Mina."

With that Chaeyoung quickly dash out from the backstage and runaway from the hall as fast as she can, not looking back even once. Another 3 hours she will be gone. Keeping her agreement she made with Jeongyeon that she will not apprear infront of Mina so that Jeongyeon will treat Mina better. 

_______

The six of them hugged the cub for the last time before she enter the immigration. "Look after her for me. Make sure that that brat keep her promise." "Dont worry. Just take care of yourself, kid." Chaeyoung walked into the immigration. There is no more turning back. She needs to move on. "SON CHAEYOUNG!" She shocked, halting her step. Dont turn back. You need to move. She continue her way. "SON CHAEYOUNG!!!" The voice call her again. Take a deep breath, she turn back. Look at the latter. "Goodbye Mina. May you be happy with the one you choose." She mutter before continue walking. "And Son Chaeyoung. Lets be happy."

 

-END-


just a short story. i hope i didnt kill a son. 

i'm sorry for my mistake. grammar and spelling and so on.

anyway. thank you subsribing and reading this empty piece.

thank you and sorry again

Byong!