Mornings with you(Jongkey)

Cuddle Time?

The sun's golden rays peek through the bedroom window at 8:00 AM in the apartment of the very exhausted couple, Kibum and Jonghyun from SHINee.

The soft and natural light wakes up one of the idols Jonghyun who is holding his lover in a warm embrace in the white comforter spread across their bodies on the bed. 

Once his eyes adjusted to the light, Jonghyun looked down at his sleeping bandmate and began to run his right hand through the soft strawberry scented 

black hair and closed his eyes without falling asleep again. 

 2 minutes pass by of Jonghyun running his fingers in the other's until the younger male finally woke up. 

"Jjong?" Kibum asks in groggy morning voice muffled by the older's tanned and muscular bare chest. 

Looking up at his boyfriend with sleep still evident in his eyes, Kibum asks in a muffled groggy tone " How long have you been up?" 

The older pauses running his hand through the younger's locks and chuckles to himself quietly bringing a gentle kiss to those beautiful bow shaped lips before resuming the soothing action to Kibum. 

With a small smile on Jonghyun's face he quietly answers "Not long, about 2 minutes or so." 

Kibum sighs with content as his boyfriend gently scratches his head and leans into the touch by snuggling closer to the warmth of Jonghyun while moving his left hand to slowly rub circles on the older's lower back. 

" Baby, have I ever told you how much I love cuddling with you?" Kibum says in a muffled voice while still rubbing his lover's back. 

"Yes, because I feel the same way love." He says and smiles at the cuteness of Kibum. 

The younger male blushes when hearing this and smiles enough just to show his precious dimples. 

Jonghyun feels the smile of his boyfriend on his chest and then gently pulls Kibum to lie on top of him underneath the comforter. 

This time Kibum leans down to kiss Jonghyun right on those beautiful plump lips. 

 During the kiss Jonghyun places both hands flat on his lover's back who is wearing his navy blue matching pajamas.  Kibum grabs his boyfriend's face to caress both thumbs across his jaw ending

their sweet kiss with a forehead touch as both idols eyes close for just a few seconds feeling the eyelashes touch the other's face until Kibum lies

comfortably on top of Jonghyun's tanned and smoothed shirtless chest. 

Kibum flutters his eyes shut and feels the other's chest moving up and down in calming movement. 

Jonghyun notices this from his lover and sneaks both hands up the other's pajama top to calmly  his boyfriend's back.

Kibum immediately feels this sensation and smiles to himself at his boyfriend's caring actions. 

"mm honey you know this almost puts me to sleep" The feline-like boy mumbles as he smiles into his partner's chest still having his eyes closed. 

The puppy-like man chuckles which vibrates in his chest in his boyfriend's ear.

 "aww haha Kibummie I know sweetheart we still have time to sleep. It's only 10:20 AM." 

"Jjong can we just cuddle like this? Let's just be together like this since we don't have a schedule today." 

 Instead of answering Jonghyun smiles as he removes one hand to pull the covers and comforter over the two of them then moving the hand back up his top to caress his boyfriend's smooth back with both hands. 

 in response Kibum reaches over to softly scratch in a slow up and down movement on his boyfriend's side resulting in a relaxed expression to be shown on the older male's face. 

"Hey sweetheart guess what?" Jonghyun whispers. "what is it babe?" the other sleepily replies. 

"I love these mornings with you and I just love you beautiful." 

Kibum smiles and giggles when hearing this from his amazing yet sentimental boyfriend. He softly kisses the other's little chest mole and says "I feel the same and I love you too gorgeous."