Spring Blossom part 3

Goodbye Summer..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation of flashback

I took my phone from the bedside drawer and looked at the time. It’s 2:24 a.m. I sighed and put my phone back on the table. I looked at the sleeping figure beside me. She has her at me. I ran my fingertips, feeling her soft skin, from her shoulder down to her back then I slid my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. 

“Hmmm…” She turned around and faced me. Sleepy eyes looked up to mine. “Hey…you’re still awake?” I nodded. “Why won’t you sleep?” I hugged her tight and rested my head against hers.

“I don’t want to close my eyes. I’m afraid that if I do close them…you might be gone when I open them again…I’m scared that all of this might just be a dream…” Jessica wiped the tears away. 

“I’m sorry…I’m really really sorry…I was stupid, everything happened so fast…and I didn’t know what to do…I didn’t want to hurt you…I swear…”

“Sshh…” Jessica cupped my face. “It’s alright…It’s all behind us now. Let’s just forget about it…”

“Forget what?”

“The past…”

“The past? But the past is when I started loving you…I don’t want to forget loving you Jessica…I never will…” emotions got the best of me again… “Why are you pushing me away?”

“I am not pushing you away…”

“Yes you are…is it because of Yuri? I-I know you’re close to her…You’re pushing me away because you’re getting married to her…” Now, I’m just an overflowing dam of emotions.

“Don’t think that I’m pushing you away…you’re the only one I’ve kept the closest…I never stopped loving you Sooyoung…I didn’t even dare try to forget you. All the memories that we had kept me living through the years…”

“But at the airport…y-you told me you need to let me go…”

“Letting you go means letting go of the hope that we’ll be together…it doesn’t mean that I’ll let go of my love for you.”

“Y-you really don’t think that we’ll be together again?”

Jessica didn’t answer. She snuck into my neck and hugged me tight. “Can we just enjoy this moment? I’m happy that I’m with you right now Sooyoung. I don’t want to ruin that happiness. Please? There’s still tomorrow. Maybe things will work out…”

Yes. I do hope things will work out. Jessica drifted off to sleep. I kissed her forehead. “I want time to stay till. I want to stay like this forever. I love you so much Jessica Jung.” I didn’t want to sleep, but my body wanted me too. So I closed my eyes and hoped for a better tomorrow.

Sunday…

Light pierced through the window curtains. My heart started to beat faster, when I open my eyes, would I still find her beside me? Slowly, I opened my eyes. My heart fluttered when I saw my princess sleeping peac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter