....

Not Interested
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

«No, I’m not interested. »

 

«Oh, come on! He was totally checking you out! »



Baekhyun glared at his best friend of seven years. The other male was smiling at him with a pleading look. He jumped up and down with his hands together, like his praying would actually work on Baekhyun. His red hair was messy and wild from all the previous dancing, his big ears sticking out. Baekhyun scoffed when he saw the pout forming on the taller man’s face.

 

“Come on Baekkie! You need to get laid, you’re so stuck up and boring.” He said, now full on pouting.

Baekhyun crossed his arms.

“If I go and talk to him, will you shut up for the rest of the night?”

The taller man squealed and nodded before he dragged the smaller man in for a bone crushing hug.

“Aish! Stupid.” Baekhyun growled and pushed him off. His heart was beating too fast. Ignoring the following squeals from his taller friend he turned around and walked off.

The man that had been eying him the whole night sat by the bar. His hair was slicked backwards, his expensive-looking suit screaming wealth. A smile formed on his face when he saw that Baekhyun was heading towards him.  Baekhyun tried to not roll my eyes, but it was difficult when the fact that this man was everything he despised.

“He-“

“Let’s cut the chase and get to the deal.” He cut him off. The man went silent and raised his eyebrow in question before he lifted the drink to his lips.

 

“I’m not interested, I only came here to talk two minutes so my friend will stop nagging at me.” Baekhyun said and crossed his arms, his hips swaying a little while he sassed. The man put down his drink and reached out his hand.

“Jongin, Kim Jongin.”

Baekhyun did roll his eyes this time but took his hand a bit reluctantly. He leaned in forward while he dragged Baekhyun towards him, a smirk on his lips.

“Not to ruin your dreams sweetie, but I’m not interested in you either.” He whispered into Baekhyun’s ear. The smaller man tensed up by how close the other was.

“I’m more interested in the man who has been sitting by the table behind you two.” He said before he leaned back, releasing Baekhyun’s hand.

Baekhyun smiled and seemed pleased by his answer.

 

“So, you got a thing for Kyungsoo?”
The man, Jongin, smiled and motioned the waiter to bring him two more drinks.

 

 

Before Baekhyun had realised it, had Jongin and him talked for almost an hour. It was surprisingly easy talking to the other man, and the drinks that kept on coming certainly helped.

“He’s such an idiot, you k-know!” Baekhyun slurred, a little bit too tipsy by now.

“Talking about Yoda now?” Jongin asked a bit confused.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and put down his drink.

“Of course, I’m talking about my idiot friend. He’s always setting me up on blind dates! So ing annoying!”

Jongin crooked an eyebrow at his new friend.

 

“Well, he certainly seems to be very interested in how this conversation is going.” He murmured and Baekhyun’s head snapped up. His fierce eyes landing on the redhead who was sitting by the table for a second before he turned to Jongin.

Startling the smaller man, Jongin suddenly leaned in close to his face.

“If I didn’t se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter