The letter

Letter from Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Letter from Sehun

Hello!

I am Oh Sehun, EXO’s youngest member. I am really excited to write a letter for our lucky fan as a special present to celebrate our 5th year anniversary.

I don’t know how to address you in the letter. *sorry!* Chanyeol hyung said that sweetheart is a great nickname. That flirty hyung always knows how to melts girls’ hearts! (っ- ‸ - ς) Chen hyung suggested “cutie”. Well, I didn’t expect him to be that sweet. I get used to the Chen who likes trolling people. :P I had asked Kyungsoo hyung and guess what that big-eyed brother said? “Use your brain!” That hyung is definitely a Satan ψ(`∇´). (please don’t tell him I said that keke :D

So, let’s just talk normally without nicknames then. (。◕‿◕。)

First of all, I would like to thank you for all the support and love you have given to EXO and to me. You have no idea how much I appreciate that. Every time I prepare for our new songs, you are always my motivation and energy for me to keep trying and working hard. Every time I practice the choreography, I always think about EXO-Ls who are anticipating the performances. I feel appreciative when I see the fans holding up the light-sticks and banners, gathering in front of the buildings to watch our stages, caring for our health and showing their love to us whenever they see us. That’s why I am strong enough to continue my career, follow my passion and still be a part of this amazing EXO, even though I feel tired and want to give up sometimes. Every time our new song was launched out, oh my, you couldn’t imagine how worried I was. I was on needles and pins for the whole process. I was scared if our new song didn’t satisfy the fans, our MV was boring and lots of other things in the world. That feeling was scary as hell!

When EXO first received a No1 cup for Wolf, I was trying so hard not to burst out crying in front of the cameras, the fans and the members. It would be really embarrassing! That experience was unforgettable for me: to realize the happiness and pride when you finally achieve something you have wished and followed for years. I still remember clearly the chaotic atmosphere at the encore stage, the screams of the fans and our leader’s crying face. (I still laugh like crazy when I watch that video again after all those years) J However, at that moment, I was so shocked that I felt like my heart stopped beating for merely one sec. I couldn’t believe in my own ears. Until now, when I am writing this letter to you, I still can recall those great feelings. They were indescribable!

After Growl was out, it was the best era for EXO. I could see the fans more regularly as we attended lots of awards and shows. It felt so good to perform on stages and hear shouts in every direction. In 2013, we got many remarkable achievements that I had never imagined us receiving th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter