Chapter 1. Real Story

Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If I had just one miraculous moment, it’s probably the day I first met you. If there was a hell-like moment that I want to forget, it’s probably when I let you go.”

  Woohyun read the quote that was given to him by a stranger over and over again. Somehow, the quote feel so familiar to him. Somehow, he can relate himself with the quote so much. After a while, he feel the same sadness and loneliness again. He miss that person so much. He miss his existence. He miss his laugh, his smile, and his eyes. He miss him. He still blame himself for everything that happen to him. He still blame himself for being so coward.

  Woohyun used to have a best friend. He’s been friend with that guy since he was 8 years old and now he’s already 20 years old. He never get bored of that guy. Everything they done together means everything to him. That guy was the reason he still survive. For him, it’s not weird to like a person that much. Everyone has their own feelings. To Woohyun, his feelings for that guy are not more than just best friends, siblings. Yes, siblings. It never cross his mind that his feelings for that guy are actually more than best friends or siblings.

  That guy, he has small eyes, pointy nose, and fair skin. He was taller than Woohyun and he was one year older than Woohyun. His name is Sunggyu. Sunggyu appears in his life when he cried in a park under the tree during his parent death due to an accident. Sunggyu patted his head that time and offered to stay by Woohyun side. Since then, Sunggyu was his everything. Sunggyu was his reason to smile, his reason to cry, to get angry. From Sunggyu, he got all sort of feelings he never thought he would had.

Woohyun never realised that he has more feelings to Sunggyu. Not just as friends anymore. Not as siblings anymore. Until three years ago, Woohyun suddenly realised that he love Kim Sunggyu, more than anything when his heart beats so fast every time he saw Sunggyu smiles. Every time he saw Sunggyu got sad, he would felt guilty. That day after school, Woohyun was about to confess to Sunggyu about his true feelings. He also prepared a home-made chocolates, a custom made bracelet that engraved ‘SGWH’ in the inside of the bracelet and a CD that compiled all his composed songs and cover songs along with his confession for Sunggyu. He was about to text Sunggyu when Sunggyu texted him first.

GGyu ♥  :

Hyunn Hyunn~ Are you free this evening? Can we meet at the park for a moment?

Me :

Sure Gyu. See you at the park :)

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter