||CHEATSHEAT||

Boys vs. Girls : The Next Generation || A Dark Horse Entertainment Survival Show || Apply Open!!!
do not change the size 500*240

Girls vs Boys : The Next Generation

Since 2011, Dark Horse hasn't released another group, now six years later, in 2017, they are ready to release another group. They two groups hope to follow in the success of their seniors, B.O.M and MissKiss, and take the world by storm with their new music. Both groups have trained together in the hopes of being able to debut and now only one group will get to achieve their dreams.

Faceclaims

Please make sure faceclaims fit the age of your character and only use Asian idols or actresses, no models or ulzzangs. Faceclaims don't have to be Korean, just make sure they are at least half Asian. The age range is 1995-2001 for both groups. 

Personality

Make sure your characters have both positive and negative traits, and make sure they have real flaws not just being too caring or anything like that. The more you write in this section the more that I'll be able to understand your character and the less of a chance there is for me to misunderstand anything.

Background

Feel free to write as much as you want here. I don't mind tragic back stories, but please don't make them too over the top. Make sure the back stories aren't too far fetched and that they could actually happen to a person in that lifestyle. How they got into the company needs to be included in here.

relationships

Idol relationships are allowed, but make them make sense, don't say your character is related to Joshua (Seventeen) and then say that they are Chinese. please only write about the relationships that are important to your character, people that they would see or talk to in the story. You don't have to include parents in this section if they aren't super important, but make sure you mention them in the background a bit. 

Love Interests

Love minstrels are completely optional, I don't mind if you have one or not. Keep in mind that I won't mention love interests in the show part of the story, but whichever group wins will continue on and debut and I'll mention them there. I might change thins such as when relationships start, just because it's not realistic that they would all be dating at once. If they are at the younger end of the age limits, I'll probably have them wait until they are a bit older to start dating.

Trainee

Some of the Plotlines have long training period under it and that would be at least four years, so please stick to that. For talent twins please keep in mind the position of your character, like if you don't have dancer under your plotline, don't make their dance twin Momo from Twice. If you are, just a rapper you can use lead rappers especially for the girls since most groups only have a main rapper and a lead rapper. Your talent twins don't have to be from strictly kpop, but for vocal and rapping they must rapping and singing in Korean, since it will make things easier. Remember that their trainee lives don't have to be all peachy, they can have hardships. 

Other

When asking for style, feel free to leave links to outfits that they would wear, but it's not needed. You can only speak three languages fluently, and only up to five languages in total. Please remember to follow the cheatsheet, I don't have a lot of requirements because I want you to have freedom to create you characters!

Taken Things:  Plotline Girls #4, Rena (Pristin) faceclaim, Moonbin (Astro) love interest, SuA (Dreamcatcher) dance twin, Yoojung (I.O.I) rap twin, Chaeyoung (Twice) vocal twin (feel free to use these talent twins as anything else)

Brownie Points: Pretty applications, creative backstories and persontalities,  tbh, anything that make me laugh or smile.

Password can be a song you would like the group you are applying for to preform on the show