I Think Not

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"We're right on schedule. Gates open at two for Q and A and then the actual signing will last about two hours which means we'll be finished right on time for happy hour at that great Mexican place across the street from the theatre." The older man prattled on, regardless of whether his charge was interested in holding any sort of conversation or not. Not that Daniel minded really, he was quite content to let Jisung talk to himself about plans that he'd surely to be dragged along to against his will.   

"Jisung, please think with your brain instead of your  stomach just this once, okay? I'd like to get through this event without a repeat of last times disaster." Daniel huffed, shuddering at the memory of a weird, obsessed fan who'd shown up at his last fansign and spouted a whole monologue about them being destined for one another. He'd never think of plastic bags or yarn the same way again. 

"It's not like you're some bigshot celebrity or anything, jeez, you're just a guy who wrote a couple of books that people just happened to find mildly interesting. I think the fame is getting to you just a little." Jisung snorted in reply, shoving the taller mans shoulder playfully to show that he was joking. Daniel didn't look amused in the slightest by the sarcastic comment but he chose to walk away instead of continuing the conversation that was pretty pointless to begin with in his opinion. 

"And you're the guy who's frequently only mentioned as Kang Daniel's manager so really, which of us hasthe right to get a little big headed sometimes?" Daniel shot back, lips stretched into a wide grin as he engaged in his favorite activity of all time, bickering with one of his oldest friends.  Daniel may have joked about being better than Jisung but really they could tell each other anything and it was that relationship that had kept them together since since their first meeting in Elementary school. 

It had been irritatingly bright and sunny all afternoon and Daniel had found himself wishing on more than one occasion that the event could be moved to a different time and or date so that he wouldn't have to deal with the headache that would certainly happen as a byproduct (if Jisung didn't cause one first.)

"Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that so many people like my books but you'd think they'd learn a thing or two about personal space and human decency...espcially after being told time and time again that grabbing my hands or trying to my hair is considered improper and that they should refrain from doing so." The younger man's nose scrunched up im frustration as he recalled the times when people who called themselves his fans had come a little too close for comfort of disregarded the concept of personal space. "It's as of being in the presence of my handso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter