Yoonmin (Suga x Jimin)

Bts One Shots

Jimin was just minding his own business when his phone went off. Thinking it is his boss Jimin became annoyed... Quickly.

      "Why today!? Today is my day off!" Jimin grumbled before answering his phone, without looking at the caller ID.

        "Hello?" -Jimin

        "Hey. What are you doing today?" -???

        "Nothing. What do you want?" -Jimin

        "Firstly I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today if you were free, and secondly that is no way to treat/speak to a hyung!" -???

        "Ok. Ok, Grand-" -Jimin was saying before being cut off by the person on the other end.

        I'M NOT THAT OLD! JIN-HYUNG IS OLDER THAN ME, SO WHAT IS HE?" -??? yelled angrily.

        "1) Jin-Hyung is like an Eomma (Mother/Mom), and 2) you are older than the horse, God of Destruction, the Alien, me, the Golden Maknae and plus you are the second oldest in our little group of friends. Plus you like to sleep... a lot YoonGi-Hyung." -Jimin

        "Ok. This was a bad idea." -???-YoonGi muttered the last part under his breath . Unaware that Jimin heard.

        "So w-where do you want to go h-hyung?" -Jimin is mentally scolding himself for stuttering while panicking that YoonGi didn't want to hangout anymore.

        "Oh so now you want to know, but I already changed my mind about our 'DATE' today." -YoonGi said and you could hear the smirk in his voice and tone.

        "A-a-a-a d-d-date? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER?" -a panicking Jimin said/yelled into the phone.

YoonGi just started laughing his head off.

        "I thought I would get rejected." -YoonGi said like it was the most casual thing to say over the phone.

        Jimin practically died hearing those 6 words. But was happy his CRUSH asked him out.

        "I would never rejected you hyung." -Jimin said blushing slightly in the process.

        "Ok. I'll pick you up in a little bit. 당신을 사랑합니다 (Love you)." -YoonGi said and before he hung up he heard a very quiet '나도 사랑해 (Love you too)'. Then YoonGi and Jimin both hung up at the same time.