Extended Ending

Ten Hours In My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~ When someone can make you smile or cry with no reasons,

your heart definitely knows what the reason is… ~

 

Yoona stood for about ten minutes staring to Taeyeon who was seen talking to a girl right in front of the departure gate. They hugged and both looked sad. Somehow tears dropped to their face. Then, the girl walked toward Yoona. She smile at Yoona as their faces stared to each other before she went away. Her eye-smile was so beautiful but unfortunately showed little sorrow….

 

Yoona looked back at Taeyeon’s direction then walked closer to her.

“Taeyeon uniiee…….” Yoona planned to say a lot of thing but she found nothing in her head. Tears stream down to her face, she was hard to breath.

Taeyeon put her hands around Yoona’s waist then pulled Yoona close to her. “Everything will be alright, Yoong. Please stop crying. It’s hurt me to see your tears...”

Yoona hugged back to Taeyeon. She shed her tears toward Taeyeon’s shoulder as said, “Unniiee… don’t leave me please….”

“Why?” Taeyeon tried to teased the taller girl.

“I don’t know, my heart just say so...”

“But I have to go, Yoong. I left everything in Korea...”

“Who is the girl who just talking to you? Is she your girlfriend, unniee?”

Taeyeon broke their hug, “Yes she was, but no more. I just don’t get it, someone else in my mind now.” She looked at Yoona’s face with a little sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter