Scene1

Deleted scenes

AN: Please read chapter 31 of Infinity before reading. Thank you

Story: Infinity

Scene:  Seunghyun and Hayun's break up alternate ending

"Hayun" he bit his lip and braced himself "Let's break up"

Hayun couldn't believe he just said that, he wanted to break up? But why? Things were going quite well, did she do something to upset him? Was it because of what happened yesterday? She had a reason for doing that to him but was he that affected by it or was it personal reasons?

"Hayun" Whenever he called her by her name it meant this was serious "To be honest with you, there's a lot going on in my life right now" He said thinking of his father getting remarried "I'm not sure if I'll have time for a relationship anymore when my mind is elsewhere and also" He looked down thinking why on earth did he have to say this. "I can't keep up this lie anymore"

Her eyes grew wide, lie? What lie? What was he talking about?

Seunghyun closed his eyes and said it "This relationship is a lie, from the very beginning" Hayun tried to push him away and say something but he didn't let her do either and kept her locked in his arms until he was finished "I was already thinking for a long time to be like Jiyong and play around with women's hearts because I hated them so much before he even mentioned the idea to me, that day when you found me smoking I was contemplating about whether or not I should do it or not and who I should do it with. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, also, you never tripped Hayun I fell on top of you so that we would land on the ground kissing"

She couldn't believe it, from the very beginning he lied to her "Wait what about the song you sang in the music room? And when you helped me out afterwards?" At this point, Seunghyun released her from his embrace and said something that would make her hate him forever "I hired them, after you left I gave them a call and they texted their location when they found you. That's why I 'happened' to be there to save you, I figured with all that I've done you'd only view me as the bad guy so I staged the whole thing so you'd change your perspective and as for the song, I was going through a whole list of songs wondering which one you'd actually fall for and the one you listened to was the right one apparently"

Tears formed in her eyes, their entire relationship was a lie from the beginning "Why continue doing this for so long, do you really hate women so much?" Seunghyun's hands when in his pockets "It seems as though, no as much as I thought"

"What was even real?" she asked helplessly, he knew that if he kept looking at the ground sh wouldn't end up believing him but he couldn't look at her in the eyes so he looked at her forehead "Making out" Hayun was beyond shocked at his answer "I didn't lie when I said I was addicted to it, there was some form of satisfaction whenever we made out, I found myself enjoying it more and lusting for more but" Seunghyun looked back at the ground "You'd always push me away and restrict me"

The first few tears fell "Are you kidding me?!" she yelled frustrated "Calm down, do you want people to hear you?" He hated it just seeing her cry "Besides I keep wondering to myself about that Park Bom. It seems she's really crazy about me I can't help but think that she would let me go much much further with her, she's got a good body too so I'm quite curious" He felt himself puking internally but forced a smirk to look as if he were some s*x predator which earned him a hard slap from Hayun. With an angry glare, she muttered "You *ssh*le" and stormed off in tears.

Seunghyun stayed still as a statue before letting out a sigh thinking This is for the best before moving on.

Hayun ran to her room before her little brother could ask anything and locked her door before falling on her bed crying There's no reason for you to cry over him he was always like this, you never loved him anyway so what does it matter. It's a good thing you found out before things got too deep and now you can focus on the main task, the reason why you're here. To find him.

Jungkook was just outside her door listening to her cries, he knew that Seunghyun must have done this to her and for that he'll never forgive him

At Jiyong's place when Seunghyun returned he asked Jiyong to look after Hayun and explained the entire story of why he can't be around her anymore.

 

 

 

 

AN: So this is what I thought should happen in the story when I first thought they should break up

True this is more alternate ending than a deleted scene

But my original idea was Seunghyun breaking up with Hayun and she cries but thinks of it as a chance to search for Tabi

Everything else in here was just made up on the spot as I wrote

For the one I actually published into Infinity I thought maybe I'd switch the roles a bit

This book actually has a subscriber (for some reason) and so I thank you very much for subscribing I hope you enjoy reading Infinity :-)

Also, plz do let me know which one you prefer

The one I published or this one?

If you'd like I can edit the one I published a bit

Please, someone, comment on Infinity! I have no comments right now :-(