Move

Hello Neighbor!

"Good morning sweetheart."

I felt a soft touch on my cheek.

My school is off today, why did mom woke me up this early?

"It's still 5.30 AM mom." I tried to open my eyes.

"Yeah, I know. But we have some work to do."

"What is it?"

"You know, our new neighbor just come this morning. Let's go there and give them hand for cleaning."

New neighbor? That house was empty for over 3 years. It's my bestfriend's house then. She moved to Capetown because her father is a veterinarian. Oh, how I miss her already.

"Come on Vesta. Stop dreaming and clean yourself up. I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

After a few minutes, I walked downstairs and saw my parents were in the dining room and chatting.

"Yeah, they are from Budapest." said my dad.

Budapest? 

I know that it's a small city on Europe. But, why did they move here? I'm sure that it's nicer and comfier there.

"They come to join their big family." Mom replied as she can read my confusion.

"Hope they will be kind."

WHAT I THINK IS : I wonder if they had a child? A handsome one? With blonde hair and blue eyes? And a famous one? Oohh I can't wait to see him!

"Vesta, can you please be faster? They will finish first and we won't get to know them."

"Okay, okay. I'm done!!"

I use my flip-flop and run outside, can't wait to see my neighbor.

 

***

 

The first person I saw is a not-too-old man.

He's bald, and fat, and not too tall. Just a typical man. And I'm not interested in him.

"Perhaps you are my new neighbor?"

"Yes we are!" my dad replied him cheerfully.

"We are here to help you move!"

"What a surprise! My name is Carlos Crimson, just call me Carlos. You already know where I came from right?" he laughed.

"Hahaha! Yes! We are Brends family. We lived here for almost 20 years. We sure we can help you well."

"How nice! I'm glad to know you."

A minute later, I saw a thin, almost ill looking woman walking with a huge boxes in her hands.  

That means if they even have a child, it won't be as handsome as i thought. I lose my interest on this family.

"What a surprise! Hello guys! My name is Anita Crimson, and I'm glad to see you around!" said her noisily.

Yeah, but I'm not as glad as you did.

"And ooh! Let me introduce to you my son!'

Son?

"Anden!! Come here!"

"What?"

Surprisingly, he is so damn hot.

And what happened next will change my thought about this family.