Second Death

Our blind connection [SLOW UPDATE]
Please log in to read the full chapter

(Jin's road)

“Yoongi, why can’t I move.”

 

Jin felt himself in another world. He was still in his bedroom, but his body were somewhere else. He could hear his surrounding but nothing else. He had come back from his memory and saw Yoongi near him. He wasn’t moving and seemed empty. His eyes were open but despite his regular breath, he was acting like a doll.

 

“… Would it be too late?”

 

He suddenly heard a voice and recognized it. Namjoon?? He felt his heart tightening, two thoughts fighting in his head. Those thoughts were clear and heart breaking: Should I reveal my feelings or... Should I definitely let him go?

Laid on the bed he suddenly felt his body tense, fear taking over his body. Soon, his vision became black, his eyes being blinded by a white light. A harsh wheels’ song, then nothing else.

Yoongi came back at this moment. He checked his pulse and saw that there weren’t any movement. Jin was dead and it was only the beginning. He watched him and heard his thought. Only one word was coming back, and Yoongi quickly understood.

Jin’s death reason was LOVE.

 

(Namjoon's road)

He had come back from his memory. His room wasn’t as bright as before. He looked to the windows and widened his eyes. The stars had disappeared. Only one was still present but it seemed to struggle. It was tiny, and its light was losing its strength.

Don’t!! screamed in his head Namjoon. He felt like it was somehow related to Jin. His hands on the windows, he wished that Jin will not give up on him. Jin had probably left him but there was surely a reason behind it. Maybe he was fooling his mind, but he wanted to give a chance to their relationship.

Soon, he noticed that he was losing control of his body. His hands came near his tight and his foot turned him from the windows. From all his strength, he tried to resist but it was useless; something stronger had taken his body.

“Let it be, it’s part of the process.”

Yoongi had appeared from nowhere. His body was shining and Namjoon felt safe. It was until Yoongi took his hands and lead him in the middle of his room. Namjoon noticed how mechanical Yoongi seemed. He was wondering if he was the real Yoongi, but the memory took over his thought. Everything was black near him and according to the sound, he seemed to be in a car. He thought that he was alone, and start to freak out. The more he was clinger his eyes, the more his thought was confusing with the reality. Yoongi was now far away from him, watching him. On the contrary, the star was shining harder. Something was happening and Namjoon didn’t know if it was good or bad.

Suddenly, he heard a voice.

 

“If I say that I still love you…”

 

It was his own voice, full of stress and broken. His hands began to sweat, and his body got hot. He was telling this to Jin; he was sure about that. At least, he had revealed his feelings to him, so why was he here? He must have made a mistake somewhere. Then, his heart tightened, making him winced. He still saw the star ready to blind his vision, a sound of sideslip and a white Lumiere blinded him. Namjoon collapsed on the floor.

Yoongi came back in his sense. He saw Namjoon on the floor and tried to carry him to his bed. Namjoon was now cold with blue lips. And, slowly, his death reason appeared on his wrist: LOVE.

 

(Jimin's road)

Jimin woke up with a headache. A strong music was playing in his mind. He grabbed his hair and breathed noisily, feeling high.

He was losing his mind.

“I can’t breathe !!”

Jimin felt his lung being violently compressed; making him fall on the ground. His vision became blurry and soon he was choking on the few airs that was entering his lung.

“Yoongi- Yoong- Help me- Please...”

Yoongi was emotionless and simply took Jimin’s hands in his own. He was sat near him but not interfering much. He was only allowed to support them, nothing more.

When Jimin let his last breath, one hour had passed. Yoongi remembered his death’s reason. It was written in black letter, like the other one but this time, it was placed on his lips: LIES.

 

(Taehyung's road)

When he came to himself, he

Please log in to read the full chapter