ten

MEMORIES (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10

 

**

 

When Sana woke up the sun was already bright and shining, she was greeted by a massive headache from her hang-over. Sana held her aching head and groaned in pain. She can’t remember what else happened last night at the party. All she could remember was that she was drinking and met a tall woman named Tzu..Tzuwu. She can’t really recall it right.

 

“Sana? Are you awake already?” Jihyo’s voice sounded from the kitchen. Sana slowly got up from the bed to freshen up and beat her hang-over.

 

After cleaning up she went to the kitchen and saw Jihyo preparing some breakfast for the both of them. She was thankful that she has Jihyo or else what would’ve happened to her.

 

“Good Morning.” Sana greeted in her not—so-cheerful voice.

“Here have some coffee.”Jihyo placed the coffee in front of Sana as she smiled at her.

“Thanks!”

 

Jihyo just watched as Sana drink her coffee silently, while doing so she also prepared the panadols for her headache. When Sana was almost finished she smiled at her.

 


“Here have this.” She handed the medicines to Sana.

“Thanks.”After drinking it Sana smiled. “So what happened last night? Did I do something wrong? Oh god please I hope not.”Jihyo giggled making Sana wonder.

Öh nothing you just gained a friend.” Jihyo giggled What’s her name again? Tzu? Tzuhee?” Sana groaned as she held her head.

Ügh I can’t really remember. I think it’s Tzuji? God I am so bad at names.”

 

The two of them laughed as they tried to remember the name of the stranger who helped Sana. Jihyo told her that Sana passed out while she was dancing with Tzuyu. Jihyo was worried as hell but was relieved when she saw that Tzuyu has Sana. Then the two of them met each other and that’s how Jihyo met Tzuyu.

 

“Hey..”After their laughter died down Jihyo approached Sana slowly. Äre you okay? Last night..”Before Jihyo could finish her sentence Sana hugged her suddenly. “He.hey.”

Ï am trying my best to be okay… I love her Jihyo but I can’t ruin her happiness because of my selfishness.” Sana sniffed and Jihyo tried to coax her by softly rubbing her shoulders.

“Shusssh I’m here it’s okay.”

“I’m letting her go.”

 

--

 

A week later and everything was back to normal. Sana kept herself busy with her work, she thanked God that Nayeon was in a seminar in Daegu. She didn’t have to see the Doctor for more than 2 weeks. It’s not that Sana is still bitter but she needed space, she also didn’t want to see Mina whenever the latter visits her fiancée. So without Nayeon in town she was much more relaxed.

 

Äfter your shift ends let’s go to this jokbal restaurant that my friend really likes.”Jennie suggested when they were on a break, both Jihyo and Sana agreed to Jennie’s plans.

 

--

 

“So do you guys like jokbal?”Jennie asked and Sana had no idea what was the food that Jennie was asking about.

“Sana hasn’t tried it before so it’ll be fun!”Jihyo said with a smile. The three of them started walking when they noticed a tall girl leaning on the pillar of the hospital wall. She looked really familiar and when it turned to look at them Jihyo gasped.

 

“Tzuhee!?”The girl’s face contorted as if what Jihyo just said was something awful. She still smiled awkwardly when she finally looked at them. ”Oh my it’s really you Tzuhee!”

 

Sana didn’t know why the stranger from Nayeon’s birthday was suddenly in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter