crazy nigth for jungkook

Blood , Sweats and Tears ..

It was an incredible day to spend with BTS oppas, buy them a cake  and food for  their victory for their returns and they were happy for the happiness that I gave them ..

Like a family.

But at night, I was watching my favorite show with popcorn and all by myself  hehe
That suddenly I get a call from namjoon oppa.

on the phone:
J: Hi, what's up namjoon sii?
N: Hello jaminie, what are you doing?
J: I'm watching my favorite show and you?
N: well I here with my members to hear your voice, to know if you want to go with us ,,,,
They listened to laughs and emotion with the members who did not know what was happening ...
J: About what?
I did not pay attention, because I watched my favorite show and eating my popcorn how dramatic it got ... it became very interesting ..
N: about if you could come to our house .......
J: for what?
N: this ...... a silence appears ...
J:? Hello are there ?  or hang up
N: silent ssshh ..
J: Did you tell me? Shut me up??
N: nooo jamienie, how do you think , it's clear that you do not have a call from our boss..
It sounded like a lie.
J: I did not know whether to believe it or not but in the end I said : ahh seriously I thought you guys going to sleep and I was going to hang up so I would not interrupt guys ...
N: how do you think jaminie, laughter sounds like it's funny ..
J: Okay, you  told me to go to your  house?
N: mm would like you to come to our house to welcome you.
J: Welcome to what ?? It sounded very suspicious what they said, it's worth what time I go?
N: If you can go today ..
J: today? I can not , tomorrow??
N: Okay, darling, we'll wait for you here ..
J: okay and god and congratulations for your comebacks.
N: thanks, precious ..

The next day as we remembered, I went to their  house, all dressed as casual, normal ...
I wore a pair of pants and a nice blouse with sleeves.
When I got to their house,  I tried to ring the doorbell, but it was suddenly opened.
Hello, good morning, suga oppa
S:Good morning jaminie ,  come home. Feel at home.
J: thanks suga oppa.
When I enter, I go with him and he takes me to the living room.
Where I saw everyone playing and as always having fun ...
Ahem I said hello guys !!!
Everyone played and they see me and scream jaminie arrived now if our night will be fun and daring ..
I stayed like what ??? Confused
Everyone see jungkook what he said and they told you shut up jungkook what things you say ...
Mmmm I assumed it was not good to come if they were very tired or bored ..
I thought that if I go and let them rest ..
V: do not go jaminie ..
J: Amm ok, I'm staying hehhe.
We all stayed until night and it was a fun hehe night.
We played, and we had fun doing crazy things hehe ..
But since the night went by ..
Jin offered me a normal drink I thought it was alcohol ..
While jhope told me take it, nothing happens jaminie .. you'll like jaminie ..
With that look that felt something strange was in the drink ..
Then jiminie said go our jaminie it took everything hahah how bold it is !! Yes that will make the night exciting ..
I was very lost I did not know what the hell he said  ..
I felt like I was going to faint ..
I saw them all blurred but they showed a disturbing smile towards me ..
I faint ...
unconscious ..
I was on the sofa asleep but .... if of course I was "asleep"
All this time, they planned to drug me and do something like me ..
With all their blood running in their veins and feel their sweat with me with make them and they see my tears or not full of pleasure ..
That they all saw me there on the couch as if I were asleep ..
They said hey whoever starts first ..
I!! What jungkook said I start with our jaminie .. he comes  for me and he  take me  in his  arms and hee says ours his  hyungs if you'll excuse me today it will be my hot and delicious night with her ..
he took me  to his room, he left me in bed like a gentleman who is,
He tells me I'm ready to eat you and make you mine Jaminie, my hair and smelled it and kissed it while I was sleeping unconscious ..
Go to their hyungs and say goodbye with them showing a look that does not want to be disturbed and close the door to start doing with me, so that you feel my body, taste it, smell my scent and everything about me is yours passionately.
While Bts are all sitting there in the room to wait their turn that while jungkook finish doing it with me passionately ...
Bts: Good for you maknae, be a night that crazy and daring, to savor our jaminie ..
Our plan finally made it a reality to not be crazy about you jaminie and with your body so we do not go crazy or excite us so much every time we see you ..
We will never forget tonight for you Jaminie ,,
That you will never remember
What we had with you .. No one will know that we made our woman jaminie, just for us ,,
Everything that happened tonight will be just between us ..

Even if you never remember ... our beloved jaminie ....