Chanwoo’s Misfortunes

slice of iKON

 

Ch.1 Eavesdropping

iKON returned to their dorm after dinner out with the staff, and everybody was taking turns washing up. Chanwoo as the maknae, he never bothered fighting for the shower. Instead he usually just waited until the hydro-war was over to wash up.

He was playing a game on his phone when a loud crash pierced through his side of the wall.

“Hyung! Did you hear that?!

Surprised he turned to face Yunhyeong, who was deeply asleep with his mouth hanging open.

Chanwoo was about to go and check when he heard another noise again, this time it was voices. He inched closer to the wall…

“Let’s try this again, damnnit Hanbin why are you so weak man”

“I’m not weak, we just ing ate!”

“That´s Bobby and Hanbin hyung” the maknae assumed.

“And you’re not exactly a feather either”

Yup that´s Hanbin hyung

 “What’s the point of dating another man if he can’t even pick me up?” Bobby sounded quite offended and that's never a good thing, not like Hanbin takes it seriously though. “Now twirl me around like a princess.”

“Dating? princess!?”  Chanwoo couldn´t understand what was going on in the next room, but that wasn’t going to stop him from finding out either. He pressed his ear even more against the wall.

 “Ughh fine, come here” Hanbin finally obliged to his boyfriend’s strange demands.

There was an unidentified rustling in the room “See it wasn’t that hard was it?” Bobby said victoriously.

“You know what’s going to be hard?  Hanbin managed to huff out.

“To hop on one leg?

“No, for you to sit down later since you’re about to get it right in the …”

“AAAAAAAAAGHH!” Chanwoo yelled.

“Niveaformehn what Chanwoo-yah what’s wrong!?” Yunhgyeong said as he jolted half-awake on his bed.

“I need to wash my brain, I mean ears!” The maknae replied, as he got up and paced around the room looking for his towel.

“Ok… wake me up when you’re done so I can wash my ears too” Yunhyeong teased.

“I must be hallucinating” he felt his own forehead as he walked out of the room.

*

“Ah these careless eggheads, I should tell them the dorm is not as sound proof as they think”. Yunhyeong said to himself as he settled back into bed, and crossed his arms behind his head

“Or not”.