Height Problem

Height Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO boys were on red carpet and they took pictures on it. They all wore tuxedoes because it was a formal event. Baekhyun, as always, stands beside Chanyeol. Some of the paparazzis were screaming to make different poses. The EXO boys do it as they were told. And when they were done, they walked away from it to the interviewer.

The interviewer says hello first before asking them questions. Suho, as the leader, answered most of the interviewer’s questions, along with Baekhyun, and Lay.

“So, I’ve heard that one of you is dating with Sehun’s sister. Who is the lucky guy over here?” the interviewer asked.

All of them pointed at Baekhyun, while Baekhyun points himself and smile beamingly.

“How is it so far, Baekhyun-ssi? What is it like to date an international model and also one of your best friends’ older sister?” the interviewer asked him again.

“So far so good. I can’t believe it we’ve been dating for almost 4 months already,” Baekhyun tapped his chin with his index finger. “And it’s annoying whenever I go out with her, Sehun always ranted me about not to touch her or do anything to her.”

“Hey! She’s my noona after all. I love her to death before you, duh,” Sehun said while whacking Baekhyun’s shoulder.

The interviewer and EXO boys only laugh. And then Chanyeol opens his mouth, “they even fought a minute before Baekhyun go out with Hunmi-noona.”

Kai then speaks, “one time when Baekhyun-hyung said he will go out with her, Sehun gave him three pages of paper with a title ‘List that You Can’t Do to My Noona’. It is funny actually.”

Chen then butts in, “or whenever Baekhyun wore black outfit and shows his chest area to their date, Sehun always fight with him to wear something that isn’t black or shows that area. And at the end, they chase each other.”

Baekhyun smacked their heads when they revealed the secrets, It was embarrassing if his girl watched this and know the reason why Baekhyun always late for their date.

“Anyway, where is your girlfriend, Baekhyun-ssi? Don’t you bring her with you?” The interviewer asked and gave him a curious gaze.

“Currently she has a photoshoot in LA, so she couldn’t make it,” Baekhyun said and do the crying aegyo.

“Woah, she’s busy,” the interviewer said and Baekhyun nodded his head while still puckering up. “Anyways, there are gossips between the two of you because of your height differences, right? Are you shame about it?”

Sehun abruptly says, “he is embarrassed of his height since their height differences only 4 cm long.” And with that, EXO boys laughed.

“He even wore heels when they were dating,” the huge eye man named D.O said.

Baekhyun only laugh sheepishly and muttered, “I hate you all.”

 

They scooted away from the interviewer to enter the building. They sit on their reserved seats. The gala is about Korean people that succeeded outside of their country. So many artists, actors and actresses, and more came. Not only EXO, there are Infinite, Big Bang, 2NE1, and many more. Chanyeol spotted his dream girl aka Sandara Park from 2NE1 and couldn’t stop squealing and hit Baekhyun’s or/and Xiumin’s shoulder. Poor those tiny people only getting smaller everytime the giant hit on them. Baekhyun sits beside Chanyeol and Sehun. Baekhyun and Sehun looked at Chanyeol that fanboying over Dara.

The gala started with Winner singing their song. Some of the audience banged their heads matching to the rhythm. And then the gala started with the hosts introduced themselves and tell about the nomination categories. There are Best International Boyband, which EXO gets nominated, Best International Girlband, Best International Actors, Best International Actresses, Best International Female Singer, Best International Male Singer, Best International Male Model, Best International Female Model, where Oh Hunmi gets nominated, and many more. Hunmi gets nominated, Baekhyun and Sehun couldn’t stop to promote her to make her win the award. Hunmi also did the same; she tweeted for her fans to help her brother and boyfriend to win the award. Sadly, Hunmi couldn’t make it to the gala tonight.

The first award is for Best International Male Actor, where Lee Minho won the award. He has a lot of fans worldwide, and that’s why he won the award. Minho gave a simple speech where he thanked his family and fans, and many more. He got off from the stage and the next performance was from Block B.

While Block B performed, Baekhyun also digs in to the music. He banged his head, matching the rhythm with EXO boys. He didn’t realize his phone rang and showed the caller-ID. It was from Oh Hunmi.

 

Hunmi was in her car, calling for her boyfriend, but to her fail, there was no answer. Hunmi sighed and ended the call. It was her sixth attempt calling on Baekhyun. She called him only to cheer him up. She frowned and looked through her pictures of her and Baekhyun. She missed his annoying laugh; how he was so clingy to her; how he will get mad everytime she wore her heels; his scent; his teasing smile; him. She missed him dearly. They haven’t gotten any chance to meet each other since 3 weeks, only via phone or skype. But lately, they got busy and forgot each other. Baekhyun never left a message to her, unlike her. She, in her busy time, always left a message to cheer him. Hunmi felt they slowly drifted apart. How she wishes he knew that she loves him dearly.

‘I love him?’ she thought. Maybe she is falling in love to that careless boy. Her heart always flutters everytime he did something funny or near her. Her heart races everytime he kissed her cheek. Her face will turn into a crimson colour. Just thinking of that make her cheeks heated up. She put her hands on her cheeks to feel the heat.

“Hope you’re doing fine,” Hunmi murmured in her breath, staring at the night sky in Seoul.

Yes, she just got home from LA and getting ready for the gala tonight.

 

The next trophy went to 2NE1 for the best international girlband. It had been the 6th nominations so far. For the best international boyband award was still in the long way. CL then gives her speech, along with Sandara that made Chanyeol’s heart flutters. He even fans himself and keeps saying ‘Oh My God, Dara-noona’.

Once they got off from the stage, Infinite performs their new single, making the audience dance and sing along. The EXO boys also enjoyed their song. Baekhyun noticed his phone had several missed calls. He opened it and saw the person who had been calling him. ‘Oh no’, his heart spoke.

He saw sixmissed calls from his girlfriend, Hunmi. His eyes were widening and he was in horror. He nudged Sehun’s shoulder and gave him his phone. Sehun saw it and smacked his hyung’s head.

“Idiot hyung! How could you not answering my noona’s phone calls?!” Sehun whispered as well yelling to the idiot hyung.

“I-I didn’t know she calls,” Baekhyun said and throw his hands in defeated.

“Well, she might end your relationship with her. She is a dominant girl after all,” Sehun said.

Baekhyun couldn’t agree more. She is a dominant girl. She will do whatever she likes, whether someone hated it or not. But Baekhyun doesn’t want to lose a special girl like her. He needs to fix it. So at the end, Baekhyun left a message to her.

Next, it was the best international female model. Baekhyun was focused on the stage where the nominations being announced by his friends, Luhan and Kris.

“Ah, annyeong everybody!” Luhan and Kris greeted and bow. The audience answered them by clapping their hands and some of them also greeted back.

“We will be announcing for the best international female model award,” Luhan smiled while reading his card.

“We didn’t know why we were the one who had to announce it. Or maybe because one of the nominations is the sister from our mate and,” Kris stopped and coughed before continuing it. “A girlfriend to one of our mates.”

The audiences were laughing to Kris’ statement, and the EXO boys punched Baekhyun’s body playfully. ‘I will kill the both of you,’ Baekhyun said in his heart and lowered his head to hide his red cheeks.

“The nominations are…” Luhan said and a video played showing the nominastions. The first nomination is Daul Kim, the second nomination is Soo Joo Park, the third nomination is Hyoni Kang, and the last is Oh Hunmi. Baekhyun was mesmerized when her photo appeared.

The video ended, Kris and Luhan gave a teasing smile, making Baekhyun sweats. Kris and Luhan were on purpose to do that. They opened the envelope slowly and they already saw the winner’s name on the paper.

“This is it, this is the winner,” Kris said and clapping his hands.

“I’m not shocked that she was the one who won,” Luhan answered him back.

“Yeah, should we got off from the stage and let these people hanging?” Kris asked Luhan through the microphone while teasing the audience.

The next move wasn’t that pretty for Baekhyun. Because…

“JUST ANNOUNCE THE WINNER, DIMWITS!” Baekhyun screamed and the audiences let their eyes off of from the stage and looked at him. Some of them giggling and some of them giving him ‘shut up’ glare.

Kris and Luhan couldn’t help but laugh. “Those idiots didn’t know how ugly when they were laughing. Just wait until I screenshot your ugly duckling face,” Baekhyun cursed and threatened them with a low voice so only him could hear. He couldn’t say he wasn’t embarrassed, his face showed all of it. His face looks like a boiled crab. It was very red.

“Okay, okay, enough with the teasing,” Kris said and back to professional.

“The winner for the best international female model award is…” Luhan said with the following of drum rolls.

Luhan ed his suit slowly, making all the audiences squirmed under their breath, and revealed a name written on his white shirt.

 

Oh Hunmi.

 

Baekhyun’s and Sehun’s eyes and mouth were opened widely. Baekhyun couldn’t believe his girl won. They screamed and jumped around even the EXO boys looking at him weirdly. The audiences cheered and clapped, some of them were screaming also. But Baekhyun felt joy and happiness in his veins.

“MY GIRLFRIEND WON!” Baekhyun said excitedly and hugging whoever besides him. “OH HUNMI WON! SHE WON!”

“DUDE SHE IS MY NOONA! SHE WON!” Sehun beamed in happiness.

They didn’t r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter