FINAL

UNTIL THE DEATH TEAR US APART

 

 

 

 

 

 Taeyeon baby, did you ever imagined if we’ll reach this step in our relationship? Living together in our own house, kiss each other lips every morning, cuddling every time we want just like the other normal couples does,” I said while starring at the ceiling.

 

The rainy weather outside plus the coldness from air con makes this situation perfect to do a lovey dovey thing, and more of it she tightened her hug on me.

 

I— always believe in you, baby. I know if you’ll make efforts to makes me happy, and now, this is the result. I can smell your scent which always makes me , kekeke,” she chuckled.

 

Other than that, the scent that always makes me calm and feel safe. I can sleep on your armpit too while spoiled by you,” she kissed me.

 

Baby, you know if I love you, right?” I looking at her eyes, then touch her cheek, her nose, her lips. She only close her eyes enjoying my touch, and the last I fix her bangs. Oh, how I love her forehead.

 

She opened her eyes.

 

You know if I love you, right, my handsome Yul?” She positioned herself on my top then staring at me.

 

Yaaa! You copying me~” I kiss her lips and she kiss me back after that I take her head lay down on my chest.

 

Can you hear it?” I ask her while her head while combing her hair with my fingers. Aiiy, how happy I am. Living together with the one I love.

 

Did you mean hear your heartbeat?? Of course it can be heard when I laid my head right on your chest, darling,” she answered without lift her head and she wrapped her arm on my tummy as if I am her bolster.

 

 “Hmm hm, and then?

 

OOOH! OOOO?! It says, Tae-yeon. Tae-yeon. Tae-yeon. Omo omo omo,” and she giggling, huft, so adorable.

 

The rain is getting heavier. I love this kind of weather with the both of us under the blanket. I laid my head on your chest while you my head or my body.”

 

Ara ara! Especially when I you, right? Hahaha,” I pinch her lightly which makes her laugh louder but pretending to be mad and pinch my tummy.

 

Dreaming in the rain~ you~ ert husband. You’re really cant hold your hormone to not thinking ert about me, uh?” She forces me to looking at her. Oh, my sweetie, she still frowning and pretending to be mad. Once again I failed to not to lock her lips with mine.

 

I can’t help, baby. The only woman who is really attractive in my eyes is you. Your face, your voice, your scent, everything about you is attract me and I already falling too deep for you and it makes me don’t want to lose you. Not even a bit,” I straightened my position so my face is equal with hers. She’s shocked and shy a little bit, I can assume, because a pink tint rose on her white and bright skins’ cheeks.

 

I don’t understand why you choose me over all men or women in this world. Everyone surely easily love you, but you choose me to be by your side,” I lowered my gaze, take her hand and kiss it softly. “One time, a friend of mine told me. “Taeyeon is not pretty, Yoona it is. But Taeyeon is an angel.” you, I thought at that time,” I added than chuckled which makes her giggling.

 

I lift my gaze, to see her sparkling eyes, her pure heart reflected on her eyes. Oh my God. I just saw an angel.

 

This is what I always love about you, handsome. You always acted silly to gain my attention, to make me happy, to make me smile, but behind that’s all is, you’re the one who really afraid of losing me, and that’s makes me—uhm, how should I say it, it feels like I needed, I loved, I appreciated. Not only because my appearance or my good point, but because you love all of me even my weakness,” Taeyeon said softly, too soft that I can cry. Oh! I want to cry. Uuung.

 

 “I just want to say, I don’t know how long I can stay with you. Yeah, as well as yourself, but, I hope and I want you to not letting me go. You’re chosen because of your love. Don’t ever leave me, because I depend on you. Don’t ever change, because I love Yuri as Yuri, not Yuri as what I want Yuri to be. Thank you for being Yuri as Yuri, the Yuri who love me with your own way.”  

 

This room became quiet for a moment, only heavy raindrops knocks on the window that can be heard.
I hate moment like this, I became sad. I’m afraid of losing her. I love Taeyeon, with all my heart, really, really loves her till makes me hard to breath.

 

In a moment like this, I’m afraid of the death, because death is the only one thing that surely will tear us apart.

 

I can’t— I don’t want to imagine my days without her figure, without her hugs, without her voice, without her scent...

 

How do I live? How can I live without her when she’s the reason I live.

 

But, how if I leave her first? Will she forget me or her life will be a mess because I’m not by her side anymore?

 

 

 

 

 —by? Baby? Uuuuh, don’t cry oh my baby~ aigoo my sensitive baby eh. Its okay, it’s okay, chu chu chu chu. Stop freaking out. Come on, look at me. I’m here, right?” Without realizing it, I’m crying and now Taeyeon cupping my face with her palms while staring at me, deeply, softly. I hugs her and drowning my face on her cleavage.

 

 Uhhh, don’t look!” I said with my husky voice.

 

Hmmm, my lovely big baby. I would just cry, but you’re crying first, hihihi,” she’s teasing me a bit.

 

 “The rain stopped,” I said while hugging her.

 

Yaa, let them be, handsome. They’re already moving on to your eyes.”

 

Aaah, don’t tease me. Let’s sleep.”

 

Cuddle me?”

 

 

 

Hmp!” I hug her tightly till we’re sle..................