Chapter 1: He's the Target

Lock Me Up, before I hurt you

The Lee Brothers are known as one of the most influential people alive today. The eldest, Lee Min Ho, famous for being a handsome lawyer. The second, Lee Jong Suk, famous for having created his own crime solving company. and being handsome as well. Now for the youngest, Lee Jimin, an adorable guy who's spoiled by his older brothers. Is friendly and with his bubbly personality, almost everyone falls for his sweet words.

Oh, I almost forgot. The youngest owns his own club.

But there are three things a lot of people don't know about the three brothers..
1) Underneath all those nice profiles, their the heirs to Seoul's most infamous mafia group.
2) There are only two real son's of Lee, Lee Min Ho and Lee Jong Suk. Lee Jimin or should I say Park Jimin is adopted.
and last but not the least 3) Park Jimin is an assassin

*****

"Good morning, Minho-hyung! Jongsuk-hyung!" Jimin greeted, sitting down for breakfast. "Morning.. You're up early." Jongsuk greeted back. "Yup, gotta prepare something for the club tonight."

Jimin smiled and looked at his other older brother. "Minho-hyung, you also wanted to talk to me right?" Minho looked up, gave a little nod and went back to focus on his food. Out of the two Lee brothers, Jongsuk was the nice one while Minho was the cold one. How did Park Jimin end up being adopted by the Lee's you ask? Well.. it's not a good story to tell so we'll save it for later.

After breakfast, Jimin followed his hyungs to their secret meeting room. More like hidden rather than secret though. Jimin locked the door behind him and once done, the mood immediately changes to a sickly sinister one.

"Here" Minho tosses him an envelope "Name's Min Yoongi, other details are in there. Get rid of him nice and quick." Jimin checked the envelope with amused eyes. "What did this guy do--oh! He's a cop! Hyung, this might be a little difficult." Jimin half-joked.

"He dug his own grave if I may say so. He's been snooping around for the past five months, the old man's getting scared. Cheong didn't want me to do it, and this one is too busy with his own work so you do it." Jimin laughed out of excitement.

"It's been a while since I've received such a job. I might take my time to enjoy this one." he his lips as he continued to read more information about his new target. "You can have fun but don't get caught." Minho warned, stern eyes locking onto amused ones. "Hyung, when did I ever get caught?"

Jimin put the files back in the envelope and waved his hand. "Well, if that's all then I gotta go! Bye hyungs!"

Jimin went back to his room and placed the envelope in a safe place. But not before going back and grabbing the picture of his target and placing it in his pocket.

On his way out, he passed by a mirror and he can't help but stare blankly at the person reflected on it.

Sometimes it was him, other times it was a little boy, a blank look on his face while his hands held something an eight-year old shouldn't be holding..

*****

It took him a total of 8 hours to prepare everything he needed for his clubs' special 4th year anniversary since it was opened. A lot of people are sure to come and the place would be so packed, he needed to stock up on alcohol and check the lights, the sound, the dj's that were going to man the music. Everything needed to be perfect. Since tonight would be the night he would start up his little game of catch the target.

Jimin was quick to research on the people constantly around his target and came to know that two people sometimes come to his club. A young cop, probably younger than Jimin, named Jungkook and the other was Hoseok. He remembers seeing them most when the club had something to celebrate so he's sure the two would come, maybe even bringing his target along with them. Who knows?

Everything was good. Everything was doing great.

The party at the club hit off on full swing at the struck of 10 and people were dancing here and there. Jimin walked around, accepting greetings from all kinds of people he doesn't even give a second glance at and doesn't even know who they are. He puts on his fake smile and says his thanks.

An hour passes by and still, no sign of his targets' friends or the target himself.. He curses under his breath when some uninvited guests came..

The Kim's... A rival group.. Well, only for the Lee's really... He was on good terms with them but now was definitely not a good time.

"Yo, Mr. Bigshot! Looks like you're doing great! I don't even need to ask." Kim Taehyung, or just Tae, flung himself on Jimin causing him to almost lose his footing. "Calm down Tae." Kim Seokjin, Jin, pulled the younger away.

He thanked him when he managed to unhook Taehyung from him. "Awwwww, but I missed him!" Taehyung whined. "Now, now. You can cuddle him all you want later. Right now he has some business to do. Right, Jimin?" This time, Kim Namjoon, the leader of their group, said and gave Jimin a slight nod.

"I'm amazed. I only got the job this morning and you already know about it? When will you ever tell me your sources, Namjoon-hyung?" Jimin said with a bit of teasing in his tone. "I'll tell you when you come over."

Jimin knew what he meant by that and he just nodded his head acting like he was thinking about it.. "Maybe when I'm done." the three Kim's noticeably tensed.. They knew what Jimin was capable of and the reason he became like that. They also knew the reason he won't come over to them though they were good friends since way back.

At first it was hard for them to approach him knowing that he was an assassin of skills unrivaled by anyone. Taehyung was the first to start a conversation with him and gradually getting to know the real him under the mask of an assassin.

"Looks like your target's here. We'll be in the VIP room if you need help getting his attention." Namjoon winked before setting off. Jimin turned just in time to collide with a chest.. Not his target's chest though.

"S-Sorry!" he said and jumped back. "It's okay. It was my fault, sorry." he looked up and saw a familiar customer. Immediately, Jimin's mouth spread into a wide grin. It seems that luck was still there with him.

"You're Lee Jiminssi right? The owner?" Jimin nodded and accepted the extended hand. "Jeon Jungkook, been coming to this club for almost three years and I really like it here." he gave a toothy smile which Jimin returned. "Thank you. No wonder you seem like a familiar face." thank you for making my job a tad bit easier too

Jungkook seemed a little preoccupied or maybe Jimin was really good at covering it up or else he would've noticed the hidden meaning to Jimin's happy expression. "But I've heard that only you can give the go signal for someone to be a VIP.." Jimin raised his brow.

"Yes, that's true." He looked at him, hiding the fact that he knew where this conversation was leading to. "Unlike other clubs where you pay your way to VIP.." Jimin just nodded his head and looked over at the bartender, giving him a look that would only mean one thing.

In a flash, two drinks were handed to them. "It's quite a big deal when someone becomes a VIP in my club. So I prefer to choose who deserves to become one.." He watched as Jungkook took the drink in his hand and eyed it. "And I think coming here for almost three years are qualifications enough. Don't you think so too?" Jungkook almost choked on his drink!

He stared at Jimin for a full-minute, Jimin had the time to down his drink. "Are you..Are you serious? Thank you! Really! Thanks! Hobi-hyung would be soooooo jealous!" He watched with amusement as the guy jumped and smiled.

"Oh! Hobi-hyung is a friend of mine who also goes here. Actually, he was the one who introduced me to this club." Jungkook said. "Then tell him to meet me over by the entrance to the VIP lounge so that you can register yourselves." and again, Jungkook stared at him for a full-minute. "Please don't stare too much. I know I'm good-looking but I don't swing that way." Jimin teased which caused the younger to blush, catching Jimin by surprise.

"I-I didn't.. *ehem* I'm not staring, I was just surprised.. A-Anyway, I'll go and find him.. Meet at the entrance of the lounge right? Got it.. Thanks again!" Jimin watched as Jungkook scurried off like a frightened little bunny or a kid who got his secret exposed.. It was probably both, Jimin concluded shaking his head and turing to head to the VIP area.

Once he got there, he told the bouncer stationed there to let a Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok go in. He headed in and went to Namjoon, initially regretting not knocking first.. Upon opening the door, he was welcomed with the sight of Namjoon and Seokjin making out. Taehyung on the other hand was in the corner covering his face.

"Ugh, can you not?" Jimin's voice surprised the three but the couple didn't totally separate. They just stopped eating each other..

"Oh thank god! I almost died! I am never gonna come here with the two of them ever again!" Taehyung sulked unto Jimin's shoulder. "You said that the last time." Seokjin said and Jimin chuckled. "Just you wait! Once I get a boyfriend I'll never have to suffer being your third-wheel!!"

"Yeah, yeah. That's when you get a boyfriend, Tae. Hm, I wonder when that would be?" Jimin teased and Taehyung pushed him away throwing him a look of betrayal. "How could you..? I trusted you Jiminie.. I trusted you!" the three laughed when Taehyung started to fake crying.

"Anyways, so what do you need?" Namjoon asked turning his attention to Jimin. "Got new VIP's.. Probably three"

"Probably?" Namjoon asked, this time raising his eyebrow questioningly. "Yup, my target and his two friends maybe?" Namjoon's mouth formed an 'Oh' and he nodded his head. "Want us to make a scene or something to get their attention?" Taehyung suggested finally stopping his little acting.

"Yeah, that'd be good. Thanks guys." and as if right on cue, one of the guards knocked on the door. "Sir, there seems to be a little problem. A Jeon Jungkook wants to--" Jimin raised his hand to stop the guard from talking any further. "I got it. Wait for me there." he said and the guard bowed before leaving.

"Well, it's time. I'm really thankful for your help." Jimin said half his body out the door. "But this isn't free. Remember that!" Taehyung yelled and Jimin was out. Making his way to the entrance.

"Oh! Jiminsshi!" Jimin wore his playful smile as he walked towards them, eyeing the two additional persons. They were both thin but they seeped of different vibes. One was cold while one was warm.. Interesting.

"What seems to be the problem? I think I mentioned to let Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok in, didn't I?" Jimin asked. "Yes but they kept on saying they wanted to bring him in." the guard pointed to Min Yoongi, who at this time, Jimin doesn't know yet. "And who might you be?" he asked.

"He's a friend! It's his first time here but he can go right? I mean VIP's can bring one non-VIP in.." Jungkook sounded a little too eager in becoming a VIP. How old was he to actually want to be a VIP in Jimin's club? Did he even really understand what it meant to become a VIP? Or was Jimin falling into a trap he didn't know of because of his own plan in motion?