That Night

The First Snow

I've been by his side before his debut with BTS. I was there during his ups and downs as he goes against his parents to pursue his dream to be an artist. I was there during his homesicks. I was there hearing his complaints after the dance practices. I was there helping him to back up and get himself together when he's about to quit training. I was there as he created his very first melody. And now I'm here, seeing him living his dream. I was always by his side, from he was just the basic Min Yoongi guy i know to the point where he became the Suga everybody knows.

I feel like i completed him fully and all. I feel like I'm breaking my own bones, to cover up his broken ones. Afterall, I'm nothing but his 'back supporter'.

——————

"Yuki-ah~" i heard the door creaks, as i saw Yoongi's head popped out from it. He tilted his head aside as he shows me his cute aegyo-ish smile. "I've done my melody!"

He opened the door completely as he walks in to my room. He sat down on the side of my bed, and i excitedly come nearer to him as he's opening his MacBook and playing his newest melody.

His new work of music filled the room now. His new melody is somehow different, it's very calming, and it goes allegro, slow paced. He made the melody filled with emotions, as if his emotions are relatable with the melody.

"Are you going to put lyrics to it? Is it going to be in your upcoming mixtape? or..... another private project?" i showered him with questions as soon as the melody finished.

"Whoa, slow down a bit, miss." he said with his eyebrows raised, "I'm going to put the lyrics, but not for rap. Probably I'm going to ask for Jimin to sing it, and yes this is a private project,"

"Jimin?" i asked him with a doubtful look. 

"Uh why?" his face was full of question marks.

"He's working on with Hoseok for Hoseok's mixtape," i explained as i checked my notes on my phone. "Jin and V are also helping Namjoon for his mixtape,"

"Can you just take Jungkook? I mean, they should prioritize the mixtapes for public, right? This is just a private project and I can't let you distract them" I explained carefully to him, being cautious of his reaction.

He blinks a few times, thinking

"He got the best voice, anyway,"

He finally nodded. "You're the first one listening to my special track!" 

He smiled playfully and took his MacBook with him. He the lamp on my night stand, and turned off my room's lamp. He ruffles my hair.

"You better sleep now. Sleep is precious," he said with his sweetest smile painted on his face.

I put my head on the pillow, and i could feel him pulling my blanket up to my shoulders. 

"Rest well, good night." I hummed in reply. I heard his foot steps away until the door (almost)soundlessly closed.

Why is he so sweet to me when I'm nothing special for him?

——————

"Yuki-ah, can you please wake that brat up because I'm going to record this and he's sleeping like a pig in his room" Yoongi said as he opened the door while I'm still doing my hair to a bun. From his expression, and his eyes, i can tell he's slightly mad.

"Alright, you just wait in the studio. He'll be there in 15" i smiled calmingly, and he nodded in response.

Mad Yoongi is the worst Yoongi.

Anyway, I'm BTS's manager. Which is why i am staying in the same dorm as they are, but different floor of course. It was hard to manage them at first. I mean, they are BTS for pete's sake. Seven bullheaded idols with unnecessary fights and weird-nonsense reasonings. But now that I've been here for long, i get used to it already.

—————

"As we've dealt before, we're going to have two days off starting tomorrow, you guys go rest all day and do whatever you want. You all deserve it," i reminded them about the day off during our dinner as these seven boys "Woaah" and "Oooh" ecstatically. "But remember to be back here before evening, we're going to have a day off celebration,"

"Finally, hyung~" Jungkook teasingly looking at Yoongi. Yoongi smacked his head with his deadly glare which successfully shut Jungkook up.

——————

"You're off too, right?" He followed me after to my room after the dinner with the members.

"Yeah, why?"

"Let's go out tomorrow night," he asked casually. My soul out of my body. Is he really asking me for a date?..... I must be dreaming.

——————

"Yoongi, I'm ready!" i cheered him playfully as i come out of my room to him, waiting for me outside the door. We go out of the dorm with his car, and drive to he-knows-where. 

The weather is now freezing cold so we both wear our coat to warm us up. It's not snowing yet, I don't know either when will the first snow be. But the temperature is already dropping low that it should be snowing soon.

The weather outside might be cold as ice, but I could feel warmth in his eyegaze tonight. As soon as we entered his car, he flatly said "you look beautiful tonight," It's so cute that he's trying to cover up his warm tone by acting so flat and unamused. 

"Can i turn on the radio? The weather forecast might tell about the first snow," i said to the driving guy on my side.

"Nope. Can't you just let it be? The first snow is way mooore beautiful and special when you don't expect it," 

I pouted cutely, but it doesn't work. He's Min Yoongi afterall.

"Are you cold?" he asked out of the blue. 

"Nope, the heater is on tho," Well, yes i am. Something might went wrong with the car's heater, it seriously doesn't give me the slightest warmth. 

"Liar," he giggled, "the heater is broken, cute pabo."

Suddenly, i felt warmth runnimg to my ice-cold hand. It was his hand. Touching mine. His warm hand is gently touching mine. I took a glance at him. And he's there, casually driving with his other hand as his fingers interwined with mine, sharing his body warmth to me through his hands.

And that moment i, again, lost in his beauty. He's so perfect. Visually ethereal. He looks even better when it's freezing cold like this. His thin and perfectly shaped lips look even more perfect as its color is turning into a more visible red now. His sharp nose is also painted in red color now. Not to mention, his best feature, eyes. His eyes are not much different when its cold. But, it's different tonight. It has more warmth, more light than it used to be. His eyes are hypnotizing, whatever he said in his mind, it'll always reflects in his eyes and you'll never get over it everytime you're looking deeply into his eyes. He's just so ethereal, so perfect.

"Enjoying your view, Yuki-ah?" he smirked as i felt he let go off my hand and went out of the car. Did i stare at him that long?

He opened the car's door for me, "We're here," he smiled really warmly that it could heat up the freezing weather.

"Where are we, to be exact?" I'm so amazed with the view. We are standing in the frontyard of a luxury house. The house is mostly see through as it has glass instead of wall in some spots. And what amazed me the most is that it has a huge balcony on the upper level that literally perfect to do star gazing!

"My private place," he smirked perfectly. "guess the members has their own little secrets from our manager. This one is my little secret, Yuki-ah. Let's go." 

I was mouthing and "Oooh" as my jaw dropped by this sudden information. I've been by his side the whole time, and I didn't even see this coming. I'm referring to this luxury house, to be exact.

I was taken aback when Yoongi suddenly took my wrist in to his hand. Taking me in with him. 

"I'm sorry for lying the whole time, but I've worked hard and prepared for this for so long," He gently said as we're making our way to the second floor. I'm still very speechless over the whole things. So many questions are running in my mind screaming for answers.

"Please don't ask, just enjoy. Okay?" He said as his hand goes to a door knob of a room. "And please don't squeal too loud, "

"Squeal for wh-" my words were being cut off as Yoongi opened the door. It was a ing dinner set ups. I covered my mouth with my hands, to not squeal too loud in response.

It was basically a room with a big fireplace on its side. This is one of the room in his house that uses see through glass instead of wall on one of its side. That side also, has a glass-door which is an access to the big balcony i saw earlier downstairs. In the half middle of the room, near the glass side, there was a round table with two chairs and candles on it. It was too freaking amazing to describe. I was too speechless to even respond any of this dreamy dinner set ups in front of me. 

"This is..... a ing... candlelight dinner," i murmured to myself. "Min Yoongi, what the hell is this?" 

For the thousandth times today, his lips formed into a beautiful-naughty smirk, his signature kind of smirk. "So you want to have dinner or not? We can go back to dorm if you don't want to,"

I raised my eyebrows as a reply, and he giggled playfully and ruffles my hair. "Of course we're eating, i know you're hungry" 

The whole thing is already prepared. A bottle of red wine, a set of ungrilled bbq, even the heated fireplace.

We took off our coat, and he put it away to he-knows-where, i was still adoring the whole set up he made when he suddenly pull out the chair for me and let me sit down before he sit down on his own.

Here we are staring at each other on a candlelight dinner. 

"May i know why?" i asked him as i watch him pouring down the red wine to our glass.

"You'll know later," he nodded along with his answer. "Don't be too awkward, will you? I'm not used to the awkward Yuki,"

"Okay then," i answered, trying to be casual. "Uh, how was the track you're working on with Jungkook? Is it done?"

He nodded excitedly. "Yeah, it came out so good with JK's voice. I finished the mixing just this afternoon, and it's pretty nice."

Just then, we talked about a lot of thing, talked about everything. And tonight, i feel like he's the Min Yoongi i fell in love with, not the Suga people know. We're laughing at small things, and having a small little throwback while we're eating the bbq.

"I was sooo freaking mad, remember that? They literally said to me i can focus only on music after debut, but they put me in a group that full of challenging dances!" We both laugh thinking about how much he hates dances. "Luckily there were you. If you weren't there i might drop the chance and quit."

"But now see where you are, you ungrateful brat! BTS's WINGS is a literal bomb, you even won album of the year, right? I'm gonna smack you in the head if you're saying you regret debuted with BTS." 

"I'm not regretting that I'm with BTS, I'm regretting the dangerous and intense dances choreographed for BTS, so tiring," He said while his head turned to the glass door as he giggles.

"But you danc-" 

"It's the first snow," he cuts me off calmly. I look out through the glass door. It's snowing for the first time.

He stand up hurriedly and come back with our coat. We both put it on and go out to the balcony.

It's the first snow, and I'm spending it with my first love, Min Yoongi. The whole thing feels so dreamy, and unrealistic. The first snow is always my favorite time of the year, and Min Yoongi is always my favorite thing all the time. I have a full package of my favorite things with me tonight, but this heavy weight in my heart is still not lifted yet. He's not even mine, why is he doing this?

"Yuki-ah" he called me softly.

"hm?"

"The first snow, isn't this your favorite thing?" I nodded in silence and i could feel him staring at me

"Snow. Everything about you is snow, Yuki-ah. That is why,"

"That is why what?" i asked in confusion, still not turning my head to him. From the corner of my eyes, i could see him grabbing something from his pocket.

"That is why i do it tonight. Even though we meet everyday for the whole year, i know the best time to come to you is this night, the night when it first snowing,"

Silence.

"I know for years you're always there, waiting for me. You're always there, supporting me no matter what. You're just being there for me, not caring if I'm not even being there for you in times when you need me,"

"Back then, you were always waiting and expecting me to come to you and you know- uh- be yours. But, I wasn't ready. I was nothing but a fragile brat that depends on you all the time back then. So, I know it's best to hold it back a while and grow to be a man before i make you mine,"

"This place is partly from my parents' money, and most of it is my savings. I literally save my money from our first win, which is why i work hard all the time to produce my music."

"If you ever thought you're nothing but my back support, please throw it away. You are the reason I'm here in this point, the reason i worked hard for everything. The reason i fell in love,"

I'm just standing there digesting each words he said. I could feel my cheek burning and my tears growing, ready to shed anytime soon.

"Uh, this is so cheesy, you know?" He said, while rubbing the back of his neck. "But I don't give a ,"

"From tonight and on, I'm making you mine, Yuki-ah. And you don't have to answer because i already know your answer," He said confidently, and staring at me.

"What if i said no?" I stuck my tongue out. 

"It's impossible, i know you're longing to be mine. Jimin told me your story," He stuck his tongue out to me.

I chuckles. "It's too long, Yoongi-ah. But, it's worth it. Thank y-"

"No, thank you. For staying and waiting,"

"Yoongi-aaaah!" i slightly yelled at him, and smack his arm. "You're soooo cheesy tonight," I laughed out loud but tears slowly running down my cheek.

He looked at me. I'm crying a mess in the next second. Out of the blue, he pulled me into his embrace, feeling his body warmth. He's holding me tight, but gently. The way he hug me was full of love, and warmth. 

My heart is skipping a beat that I'm afraid even he could feel it. I'm sobbing on his chest, and he's just standing in silence. Only expressing his feelings through his touch, through the way he holds me.

When i feel like i cried enough, i look up to him, still with pouty lips. 

"Ah, really! I was cheesy as but i made you cried a happy tears." He laughed, and slowly let go of me.

"I forgot this." He opened his fisted hand, and show me a sparkly jewelry on his palm. He took it out and show it to me.

It's a silver necklace with a snowflake pendant. I covered my mouth with my hands, adoring how beautiful the necklace is.

"Yuki means snow in japanese, and the first snow is always your favorite. The moment i drop by the store and saw this necklace, it reminds me of you, Yuki-ah," 

"I was actually planning to buy a ring as a promise ring, for us to always be together. But this necklace is more you, i think. And I'm already cheesy enough without a ring," We both chuckled at his cheesiness tonight.

"Can we- uh- go inside? It's getting way too cold now," i said carefully as i cross my arms on my chest.

"Aww my baby Yuki is cold~" he said playfully. "Alright, I'm gonna put this on you after this" We both walked in.

As soon as we walked in and took off our coats, he put on the necklace to me. It looks so beautiful. The snowflake is shiny, and it's very me. Yuki means snow, and here he is giving me a snowflake necklace. I don't even think there's any more thing sweeter than his action. It feels unreal that we're already together. He's mine after the whole suffocating wait.

———————

"What?! We're staying the night here?" i yelled in shock as he said we're going to stay the night here.

"It's snowing so hard out there, Yuki-ah. We're having a day off tomorrow anyway," he whined with his aegyo manner. He's so cute. "please?"

"Aaaaah, really. Stop being so cute! It's a losing battle for me if you're being too cute!!" i punched his chest lightly. "Alright, we're going back tomorrow evening, how about that?"

"Deal! My manager is the best~" 

"But you said you only had one master room?" 

"Yeah, why? We can sleep together, right?" he casually asking me to sleep on the same bed with him. I'm making a shocked expression, but he was only laughing in reply. 

"As if we haven't slept on the same bed before" he said as he's making his way out of the dining room after we finished cleaning up.

"That when i was sick! It's different, Yoongi-ah!" i followed him behind.

"Alright I'll sleep on the couch, but watch movies with me yesss?" He pouted again with his aegyo smile. 

"Yoongi-ah, you were never this childish! Aish you're so cute I can't help!" I pinched his cheeks hard as it blushing red.

"I'm so happy right now, my babysnow!" He suddenly squealed aloud and spread his arms to his sides. In a short second, his face turns back to the signature 'lazy Yoongi' face of him. "Alright let's watch movie," 

He brought me to the room next to the master bedroom. This room has a huge TV with a big couch and a small refrigerator near the couch, guess it's a minibar. And there's also another fireplace, but this one is smaller compared to the one in the previous room.

We throw ourselves to the couch and took out some snacks. We're right now watching horror movies because his movie collection was all horrors. I begged him not to watch horror since i get scared easily, but he smirked instead and saying that it is okay because he's with me tonight.

He's resting his arm on the couch's headboard. My head on his warm chest. He doesn't even flinch a bit watching the movie. And then there's me holding my scream because I'm a scarebaby. 

"My baby is afraid, huh?" he asked playfully as he wrapped his arms to my body, giving me his warmth. "You might not wanna see the scene after this, baby" he brought his palm covering my eyes. 

All i could hear was a screaming voices from the movie. But it was only for a short second. I could feel Yoongi is moving his head and body slightly, probably fixing his position because of my weight. The next second, all i could feel was his lips on mine. It was just a quick peck, but i could feel how soft and warm his lips are. He's pecking me very gently that I couldn't help but being melted by it.

He uncovered my eyes and casually said, "Oops i stole your first kiss,"

I could feel my cheek is burning red so i face palmed myself out of embarrassment.


 "Awww baby snow is shy, so cuteeee"

Min Yoongi, i have butterflies in my body because of you.
——————

We watched some more movies and stopped at around 4 am.

"Yoongi-ah," i called him as he's preparing himself to sleep on the couch of the movie room.

"Hm?" he look up to me with his tired eyes.

"If you sleep with me, you're not gonna do anything you shouldn't do, right?" he knows I'm referring to .

"Of course not, Yuki-ah! I'm a too, and I'm a man. I don't enjoy forced ,"

"Then, sleep with me?" i asked shyly and i could feel my cheeks are burning. "I'm scared. Your room is too big"
 
He smiled warmly and take his body to the master bedroom with me.

——————

"You're cold, and scared, Yuki. That's why you can't sleep." he concluded my sudden sleeping problem and sat up to get him phone on the nightstand. Suddenly, the room was filled with an allegro song playing from his phone. He put his phone back to the nighstand.

"This is my sleeping playlist," he said as he fixed the blanket to cover our body. "Come here, you're cold."

i obeyed him. He pulled me deep into his embrace. My head on his chest. His right hand is around my waist and his left hand caressing my hair.

"Sleep, Yuki-ah. Don't waste your time to sleep, we're going back to the dorm this afternoon,"

I hummed in reply. We cuddled the whole night, accompanied by his calming music in the night of the first snow. I was still half asleep when i felt him kissing my top of head and whispered "I love you" very softly. After that we both fell asleep in a steady paced breathing.

———–————

I woke up next to a warm body. I opened my eyes and looking straight at his face. He's so perfect even when he's asleep. His soft lips slightly opened, and his beautiful eyes doesn't lose its beauty even when its closed. He's breathing steadily, and i could feel his body warmth. His hair was pretty messy due to contact with the pillow. 

I traced my fingers to his hair and play with it. I twist his hair here and there, caressing it gently, but playfully. Even his hair couldn't make me get over it. Suddenly he opened his eyes slightly.

"You're awake," he said with his husky morning voice, and closed his eyes again. 

"Sorry, i wake you up" i said carefully. I know how much he hated it when someone wake him up.

"Don't stop," 

"huh?"

"The thing you do with my hair, do it again. It feels good" he said as he pulled me closer to his body.

I played with his hair some more and eventually we both fell asleep next to each other.

We woke up in 3 PM and hurriedly took a shower and drive to the dorm. Our stomach are growling for foods but we have no time because it took more than 30 minutes to drive to the dorm, especially when the road is slippery from ice.

"Are you on your way now? We're about to finish preparing," said Hoseok across the phone.

"Yes, Hobi. I'm with Yoongi,"

"I know," i could feel he's smiling from the way he talks. "Tell him to drive safely, we'll be waiting,"

Luckily, the members are very understanding to each other that they always prefer waiting than risking lives because of rushing.

—————— 

We both are already at the dorm now. We enjoyed the drive to dorm so much, we talked about a lot of things, joking around, and listening to our favorite music. And do a little lovey dovey stuff, obviously. He really can't take his hand off of mine, and I can't take my eyes off of him.

When we entered the dorm, it was all dark. But suddenly, the lights on and everyone were yelling "Congratulations!!". They all run to Yoongi and hit his back a lot, their ritual of celebrating as usual.

"I'm gonna kill all of you!!" Yoongi screamed in pain. My mini Yoongi.

As i was enjoying the moment with the boys, my heart feels warm. Their bond is limitless and I'm so grateful to be a small part of them. They all support each other a lot, also support me a lot.

"Suga-hyung! You clean up as a punishment for making Yuki noona waiting so loooong!" Taehyung said to Suga, followed with a "Yeaaah!" by the other members. I chuckled at their cuteness. Suga giving up and clean up.

Yoongi was busy cleaning up when Jimin suddenly sat down next to me. Jimin is my love advisor. He knows everything about me and Yoongi.

"I told you, just enjoy the moment you have with him, don't wait. See this? When you don't even think about it, he suddenly became yours." Jimin said with his very cute smile. "Finally you're together,"

"Aww Jimin-ah thank you so much. But how do you guys know anyway."

"He posted this. Look" He showed me a photo Yoongi posted. It was a photo of the first snow night through the window. 'Everything about you is snow.' is his caption. "We immediatelly know it's you. Yuki means snow, right?"

I nodded in reply. The night of the first snow was magical. After years of waiting, he's now mine and it feels unreal. I took a glance at my boyfriend who is now busy cleaning. I stood up.

"Gotta help him, chim" i said to Jimin and he laughed in response.

I walked to the busy Yoongi, and stole a short peck at his lips. 

"I love you too, Yoongi-ah" i replied the confession he did last night.

"You heard it? Ah, i was so cheesy," He shook his head in embarassment.

——————

I never regret staying and waiting for him. I never regret being patient and cherish every moments we has. The wait is over. It was too long, but it was worth it. Our love even grew stronger on the way without even we realizing. Just as much as i love him, i love the night of the first snow. Because that night was where our new chapter begins.