JINYOON - ENOUGH

ENOUGH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was too quiet, way too quiet.

Seungyoon didn’t bother turning on the lights, the streetlamp right by their frosted bathroom window revealed enough. The sound of water spilling over the edge of the tub bounce to the tiles, making for echoes that are not for the weak of heart.

He approaches slowly, spooning his features, trying not to show his distress. Jinwoo is soaking in the bathtub, in the dark, green bottles of soju on the bathroom floor close by. This is Jinwoo at his most vulnerable state and Seungyoon, unable to leave him alone, has braved it and walked right in.

“Taehyun’s gone and I’m scared...” Jinwoo’s voice was chillingly soft, “I’m scared I won’t be good enough.”

“It will be okay. We’ll be okay.” Seungyoon winces, a sting in his heel, a small green shard of glass had pierced through his skin.

“I don’t know what to do.” Jinwoo’s voice cracks, hair dripping in his hands, “I don’t want to be a burden anymore... To anyone...”

“You’re not a burden.” Seungyoon swallows at the sting, his blood on the tiles. He bears the sharp pain and he continues on.

He steps in the tub - still wearing his jeans, his jacket, his shirt. Water overflows, its sound filling the eerie silence that was between them. Jinwoo is , raw, imperfect, unrefined, and yet in clear focus. Up close his eyes tell a story that places a sinking weight on Seungyoon’s stomach.

There’s been talk about them, their group, after losing a member. How they will make do, if the fans will still wait f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter