JINYOON - NOT ANYMORE

NOT ANYMORE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

2014.

Young. That’s what the five of them were.

Behind the stage, in the cold darkness, thrumming anxiety swathes Jinwoo. It fits over his neck like a ‘too tight’ invisible choker, making it hard for him to breathe. It was their first concert and they were getting ready to go out on stage with their first song, he is nowhere near absorbing what is going on to them, to him, right at that very moment.

“Jinwoo-hyung, we made it.” a voice from beside him says, “We really made it.”

A ringed hand curls around his, familiar and warm. Jinwoo lets one of the younger members of their group, Seungyoon, do as he pleases. His hand a strange mix of sweaty and reassuring in his. If he focuses on the feel of their palms touching, their shoulders lightly brushing, Jinwoo finds that his anxiety wanes bit by bit.

“Are you nervous, worried?”

Jinwoo isn’t, not anymore.

 

 

2017.

Experienced. That’s what the four of them are.

One member less but four members twice as strong - at least, that’s how Jinwoo likes to think of it. Taehyun’s departure from their group isn’t a lost. It was a chance, for all of them.

Behind the stage, in the cold darkness, excitement fills Jinwoo to the brim. He’s bone tired, they all are, but they’ve waited so long fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter