chapter 1;2

Champagne Mess

Chapter 1

The starting point of searching

“what’s wrong with you nami?!”roar her boss before throwing the proposol infront of the belle which quickly bent down and grab the rejected proposol with smirk plastering on her perfectly sculpted face.

“i do what you want ,sir.if you can’t accept this i gladly resign from my recent position,mr kudou”she calmly answer with the mischivious smile.

it .brushing his hair before he slowly walk to the girl.”ok look babe its just one hell stressful day for me .my wife throwing her stupid tantrum .i just ing stress today” he sit at the couch admiring her back view.uhh,so hot with her tight a-line skirt showing her million dollar leg.he just love her body so much and not to mention his love towards her .love just cant describe his fondness towards her.

“its okay .i can understand .how about you release your stress in my place tonight.”she whisper as she sit on his thigh making the latter grown .they kiss passionately not minding their surrounding .her lips can never look more attractive than that.

“what are you guys doing!”the door forcely open by a petite girl .she clearly mad with the view front of her.her husband kissing with his own worker.its not a first time but this time is different usually his fling last 1 or 2 weeks but this girl she was the longest affair in her history of marriage with that jerk.she know how much his husband love her through his phone call,message and that’s really break her heart.

“bye babe”she chuckle while walking out leaving the couple alone.

“how dare you!!!”the petite girl rise her hand high wanting to slap the handsome yet evil face of her husband .he accept that but after that the mischivious sparkle glistening his doe eye as he get idea /

“im divorcing you now and ing leave my house and my life and dont forget to bring your son with you”he shout startling the other girl who secretly spying over their conversation .she laugh silently.

“fine.may god BLESS you”she run out of the building while crying thinking about that brat.

“what do we have here a broken marriage “nami said cuckling over his problem snapping him into reality.

“marry me juri nami”he said not minding her laugh.

“wait...wait MARRY?are you serious?!you make that for real?haha.are you ing kidding me?you even cheating on your wife and you expect me to marry.you?in your hell”she said laughing on his stupidity for believe her.

“then how bout us?dont you feeling anything toward me even a piece?”he said gripping tightly on her arm shaking her .

“awhhhh please it just a typical fling”she said smirking walking to the door before the men blocking her way.

“then how bout this?”he grin evily showing his phone.she shocked.she try to grab the phone.

“not so easy baby”he laugh then push her toward the couch .he rip her top showing the fullness of her bust that covered with laced bra.awhh he can live that for days.she just let him do.then she get an idea.she push him making the boy mad.

“i will marry you but i have one condition.you have to wait 2 months without texting or calling me during that period.one more thing,i want you to search a girl name jeon during that 2 months.if you cant find her your house,car,everything should name after me,got it”she grin darkly while waiting his agreement.

“fine and if i somehow manage to meet her,i want you to live with me leave all of your sugardaddy and dont cheating on me,agree?”he said buttoning back hher blouse unwillingly.she stand.

“dont worry im not like and tommorow i will send somebody to hand you the important information tommorow at your house and start from today dont search me,bye”she smirking leaving him dumbfounded.