Final

Beginning of the End ------->OneShot

                I slowly walked through the empty corridors of the Woolim Entertainment building. Slightly grazing my fingers againt the linoleum walls. I had been in here countless times, visiting my close friends Infinite and ofcourse my boyfriend Sunggyu. Make that my soon to be ex. I took a deep breath and sighed out loud, scrunching my eyes and ruffling my hair. I had already come to the decision that Sunggyu would be better off without me, but my mind kept on thinking "What if" and "Maybe". I mean, thinking back, me and Sunggyu were inseperable in the predebut days. We always got along and we barely had any fights. He was so kind and loving, and would always make the simplest gesture the most memorable one. But then the concerts began, and the fans, and his career.  I knew it hurt him everytime I said something, but what else could I do after I had been ditched on hundreds of our dates. He still told me he loved me, and I'm not breaking up with him cause I stopped loving him. I'm doing this because I love him to much. I don't want to be a distraction to his music, which I know is almost the most precious thing in the world to him. I love him to much to watch him suffer, and I'm hoping that his load is lightened without having to constantly worry about me. 

I stood infront of Infinite's dance practice room and bit my lip. Through the long window, I could see Sunggyu's figure dancing alone in the room, moving his body to the beat of the music. I watched him fluidly dance around the room, gracefully hitting every tempo. I gripped the cold steel of the handle and closed my eyes remembering not to cry. I felt like maybe what I thought  was gonna happen would change for the better. He would plead for me to stay and I, like the idiot I am, would quickly accept and live happily ever after. But I knew that wasn't how the life of an idol worked. And there are never happy endings for girls like me anyway.

"Sunggyu." I quietly whispered when I entered the hot room. It smelled like sweat and Axe. I blinked my eyes trying to adjust it to the lighting. I never was good with anything bright.

"Jagiya! What are you doing here?" Sunggyu stopped midway through an arm swing. I could now clearly distinguish the song. It was Neyo's old song, So Sick. I smirked at the irony. That would probably be me in a couple hours anyways. Sunggyu ran to turn off his ipod which was on shuffle. He ran back towards me, airing his shirt on the way. Leaning in he tried to give me a hug but I backed down.

"Is it the smell?" He asked, his eyebrows raised questioningly. He raised his shirt up to his nose to smell but I quickly caught his arm. He looked at me, noting the seriousness in my face, and his face instantly became worried.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" Sunggyu raised his voice and grabbed me by the shoulders, shaking me slightly. I looked up into his bloodshot eyes and slowly lowered my gaze, shaking my head no.

"N-no. It's about something else." I stuttered out. His grip on my shoulders loosened and he lifted my chin up so I would face him again. He looked like the boy I had fallen in love with 3 years ago, kind, sweet, and caring. I looked at every single detail on his face, from his small eyes, his full lips, and his creased forehead. I grabbed his hand and returned it to his side, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I-I want to break up." I said, cursing my voice for stuttering. Sunggyu first smiled a little bit before it quickly turning into a frown. 

"What did you say?" He said after a minute of silence. I started to shuffle under his gaze but quickly composing myself. I could tell he still hadn't grasped the situation.

"You heard me." I said slowly. I looked him in the eyes, knowing that if I didn't do this, he never would have been able to accomplish his dream. His eyes started to water up and I resisted the urge to wipe them away. He turned away from me and I stared at his back, waiting for him to say something. I could tell he was wiping away his tears with his shirt before placing his hands on his head and letting them flow. I felt like my heart was slowly being pulled out from my throat. Sunggyu started wheezing and that when I honestly couldn't take it anymore. I could feel the tears rolling down my face, making their way to the corners of my mouth. My jaw started to shake as I saw Sunggyu's back convulse with the spasms that had overtaken his body.

"Jagiya." I heard him mutter. I put my hand to my mouth and bit it to keep from crying out loud also.

"Why? Why would you do this to me? Do you not love me anymore?" Sunggyu turned his body towards mine, looking me in the eyes and moving closer towards me. I walked back until my back hit the wall andd I continued to bite harder on the hand to stop me from telling him that I never stopped loving him and I never would. He was now 2 inches infront of me and I could feel his body heat radiating off of him.

"Im doing this for both of us. We need time to breath and enjoy our lives without each other." I said after I had composed myself. "For you." I muttered the last part.

"Both of us? Was I suffocating you so much that you had to run away from me?" Sunggyu asked, almost shouting at me. I closed my eyes tightly and balled my fists up. I was doing this for him, why did he have to make it so hard? 

"Why can't you undeerstand that it's better this way? It's better for you mostly! Not having to worry about me all the time, more time for everything else." I said in the calmest voice I could possibly manage. Tears were still streaming down my face but that didn't affect the way I said that. I slowly pushed him away from me and walked towards the door.

"Jagiya! Please! I don't need any of this. All I need is you! P-Please!" Sunggyu shouted when I reached the door. I gripped the handle tightly and stiffened my back. I knew, all I had to do for this to end was open the door and get out of there. To end all ties with Sunggyu and give him what he had always dreamed for. So thats what I did. I opened the door and left my first love, the toughest guy I had ever know, bawling in a room alone, calling out for someone that could never come back.

"Saranghae." I muttered as I began to run down the hallway. That was when I let the tears flow and fall, hoping this was just a bad dream and I would wake up in the arms of the only man I had ever loved, but knowing that never will happen again. Not in my lifetime.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

It seems so sappy, I'm sorry! This isn't really my writing style but I wanted to try something sad! Thank you for reading, please comment and I hope  you enjoyed! Subscribe meh XD