Final

Tired

He had been working so hard for several month. Month filled with concerts, recordings, interviews, photo shoots and especially socialization. And it drained him. It drained him so much that at one point he wouldn't care anymore. Sleep was lagging, insomnia crashing in as heavy as always when he worked so much without a real break in between. And he was so relieved to finally be able to go back home and rest for a few days before the stress would start all over again.

But he didn't want to think of this. Everything that was important just now was to know that he would be in complete silence when he would come home. That he could just fall onto his bed, his couch or even his floor without bothering anyone and staring blankly at a wall until his mind and soul were calm again.

Taemin unlocked his door and dragged his heavy feet into his apartment, not even realizing, that he wasn't alone in there. His way led into his bedroom, bag just dropping on the floor and he launching himself face first into the sheets and pillows on his bed. His mind was fogged with tiredness and he felt like he could fall asleep immediately, but noises from his apartment reached him and he opened a lazy eye, finally realizing the smell of food, chicken if he wasn't mistaken. Then he heard soft steps on the carpeted floor coming closer to his bedroom.

He still hasn't moved at all, eyes still closed and he could feel the mattress sink down due to the weight which was now sitting next to him.

“Are you asleep...?” A gentle voice asked and Taemin only made a denying sound from the back of his throat, finally remembering, that he invited his boyfriend to spend his off days together.

Taemin lazily his back and slowly opened his eyes, seeing the oh so soft features of his boyfriend's face, how he watched him with his ever so gentle gaze. He bowed down to him, pecking his lips and softly some strands of hair out of his face.

“I made some dinner for us, Taem. Do you want to eat here? Or later I can reheat it again so-” He interrupted his boyfriend with another gentle kiss and looked at him with so much gratitude, finally speaking to him:

“Thank you, Nini... but I'm not hungry right now... I'd want to eat later if it's okay?” Jongin smiled and nodded, kissed him again, before he stood up again, to turn the stove off so the food wouldn't burn. It didn't take long and he returned to his boyfriend and lay down next to him, snuggling close and wrapping his arms around Taemin's small waist.

“Are you okay?” He gently asked, pressing silk-like kisses into Taemins neck and waiting for an answer. Taemin sighed deeply and sank a bit deeper into Jongin's arms.

“I'm tired...” he whispered and slowly turned around, facing Jongin. He gently pushed him on his back and placed his head on Jongin's chest so he could listen to his gentle heartbeat.

“Just... let me stay like this for a while, okay?” He asked in a low voice and his eyes already closed as Jongin automatically wrapped his arms closer around Taemin's body, also putting a blanket on them. Jongin pressed a kiss into Taemin's soft hair, holding him close to himself and slowly starting to draw lazy patterns on his back.

“Of course... rest as much as you want. You worked hard and you deserve the break. Don't worry about anything... I'll be here and take care of you.” Jongin whispered and pressed another kiss to Taemin's hair, feeling him chuckle softly before he nodded, seemingly content.

“Thank you.” He whispered and he was already about to doze off, but before he completely fell asleep he mumbled:

“I love you, Nini...” Another kiss followed on his head, longer than the kisses before.

“I love you too, Taem...” And Taemin fell asleep with a pleased smile on his lips.