one

YOUNG LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year: 2014

I gently adjusted my hood and mask as I walked past the busy street of Seoul. My eyes wander carefully as I looked around my surroundings whether some fans or media recognize my disguise. It was already night time. Luckily, people didn’t recognize me since they were busy in their respective work. Cold wind suddenly enveloped my body which made me hugged myself. I doubled my steps and smiled as I saw the place I longed to visit for a long time.

 

Before entering the internet café, I carefully observed the customers. Tonight, most of the customers were teenagers; some were university students I guess. There were only few girls. I used to come here with my high school friends. This place was a like a piece of heaven for me. Playing games especially in internet cafés gives me a relaxing feeling. I love the intensity of playing online games in a room of people who were passionate in playing too. Our managers and leader usually scolds me whenever I would secretly go to this kind of place. But I couldn’t really help myself.

 

Nowadays, our group was very busy. We were immensely happy because our group’s successful comeback. We were also planning to have our first solo concert.

 

Once I entered, I immediately went to the counter. Since I always go here whenever I’m free, the clerk knew me already. He’s a university who works part-timer in the café. When he recognized me the first time, he was shocked. Who wouldn’t? It was not normal for an idol to be seen playing in an ordinary internet café. Lucky for me he was kind and understandable. That’s why the moment he noticed my presence lurking at the counter, we just nodded with each other. He gave a unit which was located at the far end of the internet café.  I mouthed thank you and went to my assigned computer unit.

 

The first thing I noticed was a guy seated next to me. He was wearing a black hoodie. When I walked past him, I noticed that he’s well-built, he had broad shoulders and judging from the way he sits, he’s probably tall. I just ignored him since I wanted to start playing immediately. I took the seat next to him.

 

My eyes and hands were entirely focused the entire game. Inside the internet café, all you could hear were the sounds of keyboards and gamers shouting because of intense playing. I was silently playing as well as the guy beside me.

 

“Sh*t!” I was startled when he suddenly cursed. When I looked at his monitor, I noticed that his character was killed because he made a mistake. I also noticed his level which made me chuckled softly. I honestly thought that he was good since he was also focused the entire time.

 

“What’s so funny?” He snickered at me. Oops! I gulped. He probably heard my laugh.

 

“I’m sor—“

 

My eyes suddenly bulged when I recognized the identity of the pair of eyes whose looking back at me. Even though he was wearing his eyeglasses and black mask, I’m 100 % sure that it’s him. He too was speechless.

 

What’s he doing here? I thought to myself. After how many seconds of being shocked with each other’s presence, he suddenly smiled and scratched his head.

 

“Hi.” He said, hoping to break the awkward tension. He smiled again which ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter