Beyond our stars

Skin to Skin

I crave him

His touch

His love & affection

His lips against my own

Everything, I want us to be skin to skin against eachother

 

It was a late starry night, all the stars were out tonight.

All shining bright while out all over the sky almost like an endless intricate banner, and even the moon was nice and full today, which was never often, it was rare especially on a day like this that something like that could ever happen but there was something very special about today.

It was a day where even the most impossible things were possible

 

Yoongi sat awake in his bed most nights nowadays, always more than a little restless from his lack of sleep. The only good thing that came out of his sleep deprivation was that he now tended to just watch the stars everynight, alone, yet it never seemed to leave him feeling unsatisfied in the slightest. 

Aries, Leo, Sagittarius,Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini, Libra, Aquarius ,Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces 

Every constellation, beautiful in it's own way

He was beautiful in his own way, every way possible

Yoongi was quick to admire this boy, the boy that seemed to capture his heart in less than the blink of an eye. He was in love but a huge part of him thought this was only a quick crush, nothing more, nothing less. But at the end of the day, he was more than just wrong because he's had these feelings for months on end but never taking a moment to pursue them properly.

On the other hand the stars were always beautiful, he just never valued them enough to give them any recognition up until lately, up until a few weeks ago exact, maybe less than that even. There was just a random yet sudden fasciation to them, all because of someone new in his life, someone who got his attention, someone who actually managed to finally take his breath away effortlessly.

It's almost as if this person made him forget about all the wrongs that went down in his life, even made him forget about the ones who hurt him deep down. This boy made Yoongi think twice about everything, this one person made life beautiful, even beyond the general perspective of beauty

If love at first sight existed, this was it

Jung Hoseok, was it

The one thing that was most interesting about this whole situation was that he's never felt so strongly for another boy, this was different. Hoseok was different and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Was it his good looks? No.. couldn't be, it was something more, something beyond his personality. It was a strong, instant, unexplainable, attraction.

I'll dream of you tonight, i'll see you in my sleep as we drift off together

Yoongi looks up to the stars one last time "Take your time.." mumbling out his words with a tired voice, he eventually falls asleep within a few more good hours around 5am and to his surprise, his one wish that he hoped for every night finally came true. He was actually in a dream with Hoseok, the atmosphere was perfect, soft and beautiful. It was almost as if they were in the clouds, but something a little different since it wasn't entirely white like clouds, infact it was more colorful and twinkling to the eyes. They were in the stars of the galaxy together, floating endlessly through space. "Is it really you..?" Yoongi looked deeply into the others eyes, with his heart picking up its pace, he feels as if he can see his whole life in those beautiful eyes that are Hoseok's. "Yeah, it's really me.. we're actually here together right now.. I don't know how but, I like this.." Hoseok begins to look around, admiring each and every star around them and from time to time pointing out each constellation since he knew them all by heart, by memory.

"This can't be real.. this is too unreal, how do I know it's you?" He swallowed down the doubt he felt in his heart since he wants this to be real, he wants all of this to be true not just some make believe dream that he knows he'll wake up from in the morning. "I can tell you what you're thinking about, right now." Hoseok smiles back at him sweetly with that beautiful smile that Yoongi couldn't possibly ever resist, it was almost too good to be true. "You're thinking about me right now as we speak." Hoseok smiles once more and then gives a playful wink that has yoongi blushing darkly with embarassment before continuing on "The stars remind you of me and that's why were here together, just like this floating off in this peaceful galaxy of stars, correct?"

Yoongi stays completely still as he looks off into the stars of space, not wanting to answer but knowing deep down if he doesn't that nothing will happen so with a quick nod of his head, he lets out a small 'Yes'. 

This can't be real, I don't wanna wake up from this dream

As they pull eachother closer, skin to skin, they both look into eachothers eyes for something, anything, that they'd never give one another. It's almost as if they were open books, open and very vunerable to what could happen. Maybe it was a little too soon for either of them but Yoongi knew he wanted this, he wanted something that felt so out of his reach.

 

'If I could feel your touch

If I could be your love

I wanna go beyond

I wanna go too far

Now tell me I’m the only one'

 

Connecting their lips slowly in a kiss, Yoongi shuts his eyes as he begins to kiss Hoseok nice and slow yet very passionately and for the first time, he didn't feel shy about being this close to another human being, he enjoyed the warmth of Hoseok's body washing over his skin but most of all he enjoyed their hearts beating as one in this very moment.

Holding eachother as close as they possibly can, their lips kiss along to eachother's loving pace and even starting to kiss more deeply, more hungrily as if they can't get enough of one another. Hoseok lets his hands roam over the others body innocently and experimentally for the first time aswell and to his surprise, he was shocked at how soft Yoongi's skin felt right underneath his fingertips and after the boy in his arms finally pulled away from their kiss, they just smile at eachother intently.

"Hoseok.. I waited so long for this and I know it may be too soon but.. can we please be together? I can't hold back these feelings for you anymore.." Yoongi searched the others eyes for any sort of answer and couldn't read it that easily, in fact he couldn't tell at all so he instantly began to worry with tears welling up in his eyes. "Not yet.. let's take our time." Hoseok wiped away the tears that seemed to fall from Yoongi's eyes, he didn't like seeing him cry but the fact of the matter was that they should wait a little bit even if Yoongi wanted to rush into things, he had to think about this especially if this was something he really wanted.

Yoongi sighed since he knew that this would happen but if thats the case, Hoseok really didn't say no to him. That at least meant that he must've felt the same even if it was only a little bit, this gave him hope because that meant that there was still a chance that they could be together, that they could possibly end up together.

So despite after crying a little because of his emotions getting the better of him, he eventually smiles it off with his gummy smile since those words sounded very familiar to when he was sitting up awake in his own bed as he was drifting off into this dream. It's almost as if Hoseok knew everything that he was doing that night, before they ended up here, together.

As he shuts his eyes calmly, he listens to the silence that seems to absorb them both until all thats left is just Yoongi laying his head down on his chest listening on to Hoseok's soft breaths and constant heartbeat from his chest. It was far beyond soothing, it even managed to drift Yoongi back off to sleep after the extraordinary and unbelievable moment they just shared together, for the very first time.

With a soft and gentle voice, Hoseok leans in close to Yoongi's ear with a smile, but only close enough for his lips to slighty graze over the lobe before he whispers almost silently "The stars brought me to you."