A morning

Just a friend?

Another morning .. Baek got up from the bed nervously..Of thought what would happen to me? He is also nervous at school and nervous at home .. He slowly gets up from bed as if trying a little more to pull time out of the hot bed .. I can not after thought to himself .. I promised to kai that we will get together to high school ..

... put that thought out of his head and thought baek ... and only the thought of kai caused him to re-energize all over the body ... He put on his favorite shirt and pants and looked a second in the mirror and arranged for himself the hair that was always smooth and beautiful left the room He kissed his mother and got on the bike.


When he put his hands on the doshas he looked at his fingers on my nails and on his hands ... and then his finger grinned to me more beautiful than girls .. He glanced at the clock and flew on the bike .. On the way there his favorite songs and then again a sweet memory of kai came to mind .. " Oh, can I be falling in love with my best friend? "

He parked his bicycle in the little parking lot, and suddenly who did he see first thing in the morning? You love his heart ... oh and his father thought baek with one more step he will come closer I will not hold back I just will not hold back .. the dark skin of kai Zohar on the sunny morning his best eye looked at baek fondly his hair hole as always was entertained by the wind .. he approached baek .. a little bit more a little suddenly kai grabbed Baek's hand tightly and took it to a hidden place .. yes it was the place they first knew where kai was wounded by thugs and baek came and treated the wounds and from the same place were th e friends that are good..and everywhere kai took the Baek tightly..I can not believe thought baek .. it's real ?? no match ... i'm probably in a dream..you got kai's hand still held in baek's hand but this time a simple greetings kai put the hand of baek

Over his head gently..This is it thought baek .. kai feels the same as me he approached, the beautiful and red lips as the kai's roses came close to his lips giving a passionate kiss .. his tongue penetrated into the mouth of baekhyun and causes him to long moans kai continues to kiss the baek tightly As he puts his hand in Baek's shirt and with the other hand he presses the baek's lips with passion and inserts his tongue deep into the mouth of baek .. Keep saying with pleasure .. you do it so well groaned baekhyun with pleasure .... The magical moment stopped in one hand Kai covered Baek's perfect lips while whispering "Once again these thugs? Lucky they did not see us" He gently lowered his hand from the lips of baek .. Injured: Baek did not answer with a slight weakness .. kai immediately looked at him with a little glance or understands? Baek could not decide to ring and ripped off the awkward silence that was created..well ahmmmm you come to dance class? Clearly answered baek with his conquering smile .. How can I lose to be a little longer with you? Thought to himself Baek while Baek ran like a sweet puppy kai looked up .. could he be feeling the same? So why does his heart beat a little faster than usual ?!


And ran after baek to not after