S A Y N O

S A Y N O /// d r a b b l e『1』
You watched as your drunken boyfriend stumbled around on the street next to you in the glowing moonlight, ready to catch him if he were to fall over. His eyes were barely staying open, and his knees buckled every time he took a step.

"Babe, do you wanna maybe sit down for a bit?" You asked him, reaching your arms out to him. "Maybe I can take you home, oka—" he cut you off.

"NO." he stopped walking. "I'm not going home, [name]. I'm not."

You just looked at him for a moment, pondering over why he said what he did. "Wh-why don't you want to go home?" you finally asked quietly.

His eyes closed, and he looked at you with a goofy smile, falling deeper into the alcohol's trance. "Hmm." he sighed. "This city at night looks.... so beautiful." he giggled drunkenly.

"Goodness, you're drunk, all right." You rolled your eyes at the intoxicated man next to you. "Hannie, we need to get you home so you don't kill yourself or something..."

"Mm... [name], come sit here next to me, I have to.... tell you something." Han Geng plopped down onto a nearby wooden bench and patted the empty spot next to him, signaling for you to sit.

You walked over to the bench, looking left and right to make sure no one would see whatever weird things your boyfriend would do now that he was drunk. You slowly sat down next to Han Geng, and immediately you felt his head make contact with your shoulder. You looked down at the spiky black hair of his and patted it down with your hand. "What do you want to tell me, huh?" you giggled slightly at his sudden interest in teaching you.

"There... are always someone's ideals being shattered to pieces here..." his happy tone from before had now disappeared, and was replaced by a depressed tone.

"R-really?..." you whispered to him.

"Yesss...." he slurred. "But you need to enjoy every moment as... much as possible..."

"Uh... what exactly are you sayi—"

"IT MAKES YOUR HEART SO DAMN TIRED, THOUGH. YA KNOW?!" Han Geng suddenly shouted, sitting up off of your shoulder.

"Oh my god, calm down!" you leaned back from him and looked at him wide-eyed. "What the are you talking about?!"

Han Geng's eyes softened again and he looked straight at you. "I..... I have no idea."

You broke out into sudden laughter. "Haha, really now?" you smiled widely at his foolishness. "Hannie, you really are just a big, dumb kid, aren't you?" You patted his leg lovingly.

He laughed right back, chuckling at himself.

"Now can I take you home, babe?" you asked.

Han Geng hesitated for a moment, eyes tired. "Mm.... yessss."

"Let's go." You smiled and stood up and reached your hand out to him. He took it, and you two walked off hand in hand, with you still holding Han Geng upright.