Sneak Peak

I Hate My Height!

Every day at exactly 5:30 in the morning Jimin is already awake and ready for his daily run. Wearing his Adidas sports wear and puma running shoes, he heads out from his bedroom only to be greeted by the quiet house.

"I'm going," he said as he went outside to start the morning routine.

Running early in the morning has been a routine for him ever since he entered middle school and now he is a second year in high school. He became the most wanted bachelor in his school whether it a male or female.

 

Everything is going smoothly for him until a transfer student enters his school. Jeon Jungkook, who transfer in the middle of spring completely changes everything. He got the looks, the physic, the intelligent and the thing that Jimin doesn't have; the height.

 

Of course, Jimin is pissed that some random guy who just recently transferred gets all the attention that he once had. As he continues to run, he decided to talk a break and head to a near by park and sees a familiar figure once again.

 

'Yah ~ don't you get bored sitting here?' Jimin asks the man wears a hoodie. "Nah, i love sitting here it's so peaceful," the man said while Jimin quietly agrees "can i sit beside you?" He asks and the man moves aside so that he can sit.

"So do you live around here?" Jimin asks "Yes." The man replies. Jimin has seen the man sitting on the exact same bench every morning when he jogs for the past week.

"My name is Jimin by the way." Jimin introduces himself in hopes of the other answering back. " I'm Kookie " he replies and Jimin looks at him in a surprising way.

"Kookie? As in the Cookie that we eat?" Jimin asks "No, Mine is a K and not a C" he replies This is good, we are having a conversation "You have a pretty unique name," Jimin said as he looks at his watch and it is almost 6 o'clock "

 

I have to go now. See you again tomorrow " Jimin said as he starts to run again.


Okay, I'm really sorry. I've been really busy for the last couple of months and i kinda forgot this story. // 
But anyways, here is a lil sneak peak. I know it's not much and it's boring but please just stick with me ~

 

Thank you for patiently waiting for me and see ya on my next update ^^