Chapter 1

FALL for me Jung Yunho!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes! I'm talking to you! Huh? Why are you staring at me?"
"Yeah do you love me?" Jaejoong grin at the man in front of his mirror. Yes the one and only Kim Jaejoong is staring again at Yunho's picture stick to his bathroom mirror. He is obsessed to this certain Jung who has no intention of giving him a glance but every single day he attriacts Jaejoong in every gesture he makes.  Like rolling his eyes, glaring at him and grunting when he annoyed the hell out of him. He find it cute and his heart can't take it. 

Well he is not actually attracted to the man but he was in love, and not just in love but he was obsessed to the point that he actually asked his own mother to ask Yunho's Mom to steal a shot of Yunho while the latter is busy in the shower. Luckily the mother had really managed to stole a shot from yunho's perfect back only. Jaejoong might wanna try it later on.
But he was actually glad he has another photo of Yunho in a boxer only,  courtesy of Jung Yunho's mother again.

"Yah! Jaejoong stop day dreaming it is 9am already, are you going to stay there all day?" Jaejoong's mom scream. This is their morning routine with his mother screaming as his alarm clock. Jaejoong often wonders where does his mother get that incredible pipe. He can be loud if he wants but not as loud like his mother.  Good thing is, their neighborhood doesn't sue them for noise pollution yet.  

"Gosh mom! WIll you please tone down your voice a bit? You can make the house shake in a blink of an eye with you scteaming!" jaejoong came out from the bathroom and open the door revealing his beautiful mother who are staring at him intently.

His mother ignore his complain. 

"You're not going to the shop today?"

"I am mom!"

"Hurry up, Yunho is on the way there! Minhee just texted me."

"Really mom?'

"Yeah! What are you waiting for?"

Jaejoong hurriedly took his clothes on his wardrobe and dressed himself. Excited to see the love of his life again. He managed at least 20 minutes to make himself decent as he walk out from his room and walk towards his waiting mother.  

Kissing the cheek of his mom and bid goodbye he hurriedly run to his car and speed up.

"What do you think Jae?" Jaejoong look at the women in the farthest table. The woman who currently being with Yunho and he hates it. Yunho's date to be exact! He shook his head to his friend and grin evilly.

He always wonder why Yunho brings a date every breakfast. He brings a date every single time he visit the shop. 

"She looks like a rolling pin to me, every girl has the right to be ugly but she abused the privilege." Junsu laugh out loud that he drop on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter