Eternal love of a fan.

Eternal love of a fan...(ONE-SHOT)

JUNHYUNG'S POV :

I do not like paparazzi at this time. I do not like when I was most drawn continously and interviewed. they make me feel tired. the light from the camera makes my view look dark like stars twinkling in the night sky. What I also do not like is when the journalists asked the same question and I had to answer several times. one more thing is when I want to go into town with my friends, the woman who would have seen myself will run to me. I also like to have the freedom and the area around my place without a lot of women chasing me. it's not that i don't like my fans. i love them and i always do. as an artist, I would keep the secret. one of my biggest secret is about my favorite lover. how I met her? that is my point. I want to talk about it.

last year, I was doing a concert in Seoul. there, a lot of young fans cheering for me. I feel very happy when i know how much fans i have. When I came out from backstage, hundreds of women revolted me. some of them want to take pictures, and some likely want my signature. their actions make them push with each other.

I treat and look at them with patiently. Then, I see a woman as pretty much stood across the street. she was looking at me. my heart beats fast when I saw her. am i falling in love with her? If she were my fans, why is she standing far away over there?

every time my fans revolted me, I would see her there, standing about 5 meters away. I did not understand herself. One day, when I was walking out of the town, my enemies would like to throw an egg and a stone to me. but I was lucky when a woman came to rescue me. I tried to look at her face but she continued to run disappeared. I can only see her back and I'm sure I would recognize her. i look at the ground and i saw a necklace. it was a name "HARA" it sure is a beautiful name. i bet it was hers and so, i decided to keep it.

a month later, I did not see the girl anymore. I really want to see her beautiful face and so i decided to ask my manager to find out about the girl. no one have ever seen her and my manager couldn't help me. at that time, i feel so lost and i don't know why. so one day, i was going to the supermarket on my own. there, i saw the same girl. she was paying at the cashier and so, i follow her. when we reach at the corner of the road where we need to turn left, i stopped her. she was very shock. "can we have a little chat?" i asked her. she nod her head and agree.

we both sit on a bench at the park. everyone was looking at us since they know i'm the artist. it does feel very awkward at that time. so, i asked this girl about why did she always stay away from me. she answer me and i am touched with it.

"i like you and i adore you. i know how you feel when the girls keep on running towards you. i don't want to get close with you so that you don't feel crowded. it's not i hate you. honestly, i'm so obsess with you"

"is your name Hara?" i ask her. she was surprised when i know her name. she ask me how did i know. so, i show her the necklace that i have found and it was hers. now i know who's the one who saved me. i then, confess to her that every time i saw her, my heart beats fast and i ask her "am i falling in love with you?" she didn't answer me. obviously, she doesn't know about people's heart. i grab her hand and hold it tight. i put her hand on my chest and she can feel how fast my heart beats at that time.

 

i propose her and she accepted me. since then, we both are happy with each other. should i tell you the best part of her life? she told me that she love it when we both go out to the hill where we can see the whole Seoul. i stand there and shout "Hara, saranghae!" oh, this is not the end. we're getting married!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, what do you think about it? please do comment =)