so lucky to have you (so lucky to be your love)

lucky
Please log in to read the full chapter

"happy birthday sehunnie."

sehun jolts awake from his sleep when he hears the familiar voice ringing in his ears. he glances at his hands and notices that there's a smartphone in his right hand. he taps the screen twice and it lights up, revealing a caller name that he knows too well.

'xiao lu'

sehun smiles softly.

seconds pass by, shown underneath his lover's name. sehun realizes that he's been quiet for 10 seconds. he shakes his head at his own stupidity for wasting the seconds and not directly answering his sweetheart. he puts it on speakerphone to hear luhan's voice better.

"hello? hello? sehunnie?"

sehun laughs. it seems like luhan registers it because sehun can definitely hear the pout in the next sentence luhan says.

"i hate you."

"no you don't lu. you love me. you know that's true."

luhan whines and sehun laughs again.

"i missed you, you know." luhan says.

sehun sighs. "i know lu, i was a bit busy." he remembers the schedule that exo has coming up. and it's booked full until the end of the year. no more time for relaxing or even short breaks. which means they will be no time to visit his lonely lover.

"don't lie sehunnie. i checked your instagram."

"luhan-hyung. i also checked your instagram and weibo updates. not to mentions your fan pictures of you. i see that you were checking out an aston martin?"

"hmmph. and coca-cola wasn't a hint enough."

"i don't understand what you're trying to say hyung."

"me neither." luhan replies.

"hyuuuunnngggg." sehun doesn't want to think too much.

"23 year olds don't whine sehun-ah." oh right. sehun is 23 now. ugh. why does he have to grow old. it would be nice if he was a baby all the time.

"you're a 26 year old who looks like a 12 year old." sehun counters.

"forever young." sehun can hear the grin in luhan's voice.

sehun tsks. "seriously hyung." he lays down again on bed, his head bouncing on the soft pillows.

"i love you sehun." luhan says out of the blue.

"me too hyung." sehun closes his eyes, trying to imagine luhan's face. he remembers something again.

"i just wanted to wish you a happy 23rd birthday."

"you're to early for that hyung."

"i'm not! check the date." luhan says gleefully.

"oh." it's 12:04. that means it's 01:04 in china. his baby is sure up late.

"no more eleven minutes right sehun?"

"yes hyung. i won't make junmyeon-hyung wait for 11 minutes all the time anymore." sehun snickers when he remembers all the pain he brought to his leader. it was a brat thing for him to do, but he's the maknae. deal with it.

"go easy on junmyeon. yifan will make your life a living hell if knows you're bullying his jagiya."

"meh."

"i'll tell him you know. i have his number, remember."

"yeah. i remember you chasing him down just to ask for his number."

"i changed my phone sehun! the only number i could recall was yours."

"okay. forgiven. but.."

"yes sehun?"

"why the hell did you kiss someone else?" around two or three days ago, he saw a picture of another guy, who wasn't him, kissing luhan. sehun was super jealous when he saw it. ugh. how dare a lowly peasant kiss his stunning princess. he'll hunt that guy down later. he's the only man for his perfect boyfriend.

but still, insecurities.

kai had laughed at him when the tan male saw sehun glaring at his phone, more precisely at the enlarged picture of the man kissing luhan. 'i hope you're not doing what i think you're doing. luhan-hyung won't leave you for the guy.' he said as he passed sehun who was sitting on the sofa. hmph. at least he was taller and could satisfy his darling luhan better. kyungsoo kissed kai on the cheek when the latter walked into their open kitchen to hug him.

"i was forced to sehun."

"that's not an excuse."

"hmph. you let baekhyun bite you all the time. then you hug kyungsoo and become a koala around junmyeon. but for some reason, i ship you and kai though. it's hot." luhan hums, as if he was thinking about something important. sehun thinks he is, but he can't be for sure.

"first of all, baekhyun is punished by chanyeol-hyung whenever he bites me, which we can all hear by the way, so baekhyun-hyung does so whenever he can." sehun shivers. he can still remember baekhyun-hyung and screaming through the walls even though he had used earmuffs. he'll need to bleach his ears someday.

"baekhyun is a masochist..." luhan murmurs.

"yeah maybe i should punish you too baby? just like how chanyeol-hyung punishes baekhyun-hyung? you were basically cheating on me you know."

uh oh. luhan is treading on absolutely dangerous ground. using baby? luhan's call is definitely not in a good area right now. so he decides to go with, "sehun, please keep this call pg rated okay?"

"why baby? i haven't met you in such a long time."

. why the . god it's so tempting.

"lulu's tired. lulu hasn't slept properly since a week ago. and it's late." and luhan really just wants to keep it until they meet.

sehun understands so he lets it go. "okay lulu. fine. i'll forgive you. and to answer

Please log in to read the full chapter