Fin

Scattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have you been?" She asked me right away once I stepped into the dark-void room. I still could sense her cold expression in the dark, she gritted her teeth in order to hold her tears. I just walked by, passing her and heading straight to the fridge. My walk was unstable, my dizzy head almost made me bumped into the dining table if she did not hold me.

 

"Get off.." I muttered under my breath, spatted her small and delicate hands away from me, harshly.

"You drunk again. Don't you-"

"Shut up, you lil piece of ! Leave me alone!"

She was taken aback, startled at my cursing to her. So did I. Slowly, I approached her trembling petite body, wrapped my arms on her. I know how much she hates the smell of alcohol and weed. But, I know, that was not the reason she pushed me away. She hates me. She hates the beast in my soul. And that night, I let out the beast right in front of her.

 

I chuckled, the smirk that I showed to her was making it worst. I grabbed whatever I could reach and threw it away, dangerously near her head. Fortunately, it flew passed her and hit the wall behind her.

"Stop.. I am sick of you. Your little nagging, your attention seeking-"

"Is it wrong just to ask for your little time? Is it wrong just to request a little hug when I am down? I've never asked you those, but when I am about to, you keep pushing me away! Why?!"

Her tears were glistening in the dark, reflecting the little light from the full moon outside that sneaked in through the curtain. The silence ate us up. She cried voiceless. She hid it well, tried so hard to make her image went strong and independent, fierce and raging.

 

"You asked me why? You wanna know?" I said as I threw myself on the couch, could not stand straightly any longer. With my half-drunken state, I continued, "you are boring. Way much boring than those chics I met on the club. We never fit each others, and I am just playing with you. Satisfy?" My chuckle turned into a devilish laugh. At the end, I screamed loudly, expressing my frustration in a bad way. She stoned there, her disappointed eyes were just like daggers that still haunting me until now.

 

Years has passed, but that horrible scene just won't disappear in the back of my mind. The night when I broke her into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter