Idol Army - Part 2

Our Love

 

 

Hi guys, I know its been a long time since i´ve updated a chapter, I’m really sorry . Here’s the new chap 

Chapter 5: Idol Army - Part 2

-------------

Boom: We will now see SHINEE’S charming stages. First Key and Taemin!

Even though their faces are babyish, their dancing was amazing. They showed how talented and professional they are.

Boom: It was an awesome stage. (To Wooyoung) You should learn from them.

Wooyoung was pouting while everyone in the studio was laughing.

Boom: Now it's Shinee's Flamming Charisma Minho’s turn.

-

Taecyeon: (to Nichkhun-joking) go support your 'sweetheart'

Nichkhun: you know I'm just acting. But, now that i think about it, it's not a bad idea.

Taecyeon: I was joking.

Nichkhun: (not listening to Taecyeon) Ok, I know what to do.

Taecyeon: Hey, don´t ignored me!

Nichkhun approached the female staff and asked them to lend him one of the placards they were holding and then he returned to his position.

-

Minho: Jonghyun-Hyung is going to help me.

Boom: Oh you are going to sing? I´m curious as to whom this song is dedicated.

Suddenly Nichkhun apeared holding a placard that said, “Minho, because I heard you I were coming, noona had a facial yesterday.”

All the guys were laughing. Nichkhun was smiling widely, while Minho couldn't stop blushing.

Nichkhun: Go Minho!

Wooyoung: (to Nichkhun) you surely know how to do fanservice.

Nichkhun: it was Taecyeon's idea

Taecyeon: hey, I told you I was joking

Nichkhun: well, it doesn't matter. (To Wooyoung) At least it’s better than your dance

Wooyoung: (pouting) i couldn't think of anything else to do

-

Minho: (looking at Nichkhun) why is he doing this? It’s so embarrassing

Taemin: (inocently) He must really like Minho-hyung.

Onew: Haha, yes Taeminnie.

Key:  This is really funny, I bet Minho its really nervous and embarrased now.

-

Jonghyun: (to Minho) don’t be nervous, we practiced a lot in the dorm, your going to do great.

Minho: Ok hyung, thanks. Actually, I don't feel nervous because of that, something else is making me nervous, though I don't know what it is.

-

Minho began singing Because I´m a Man by Mc Mong.

 

When you forsake my love without knowing my heart or feelings, tears fall from the heaviness of my heart.

I can’t sleep from always thinking about you.

When you forsake my love without knowing my heart or feelings, tears fall from the heaviness of my heart.

 Minho aproach to Nichkhun and continue to sing the song looking at him. He didn't know why he was acting like that; even the members of Shinee were surprised by the sudden change in Minho's attitude. Nichkhun felt a little bit nervous, but he hid it well and was smiling.

 Nichkhun: I thought he was shy, but looks like i was wrong.

Taecyeon: And i thought Nichkhun was the crazy one, but i still think he (minho) looks cute

Junho: this is a little bit awkward

Key: mmm... i never thought he would do this.

 When you forsake my love without knowing my heart or feelings, tears fall from the heaviness of my heart.

Guard my heart

Because I'm a man, I will love you

Because I'm a man I will wait for you

 Then suddenly Nichkhun hugged Minho. Minho was surprised at the sudden skinship and he once again was blushing.

Everyone began screaming. They were not prepared for such a show. All the female staff was enjoying it a lot.

-

Junho: (to Junsu) if i didn't know how Nichkhun acts in this kind of shows, I'm sure I'd believe that he has a crush on Minho.

Junsu: hahaha probably.

-

Because I'm a man, I will love you

Because I'm a man, I will wait for you

I miss the scent of your breath 

I miss the fluttering feeling

 Suddenly Minho caressed Nichkhun's face. Now he was the one surprised, but then he decided to go along with what Minho was doing.

I miss the smile of our first meet

I miss the moment when you were here

You´re too pretty

You´re like oxygen

I love you baby

 At the end of the song, everyone in the studio was screaming and laughing.

 

Jonghyun: (to Key) at this rate all the women are going to loose their voices.

 Boom: I'm sure your fans will love this; today’s episode is going to have very high ratings.

 -

Key: (to Minho) I didn't know you like him so much.

Minho was embarrased and Key wasn't helping with his teasing.

Taemin: (hugging Minho) Minho-hyung are you feeling Good? Why is your face so red? Do you have a fever?

Key couldn't take It anymore and began laughing, Minho was sending him a death glare while Taemin was just watching them with an inoccent expression as he didn't understand what's was going on.

Key: (to Taeminnie) Taeminnie, don't worry, Minho its ok.

Minho: (ruffling taemin's hair) yes, don't worry.

Taemin: (smiling and giving Minho a hug) Ok hyung, but then why are you red?

Key: (smirking) It's because he is really happy and it's having a great time with the 2PM hyungs.

Taemin: (to Minho) is it true hyung?

Minho: yes Taeminnie

Taemin: good, I'm having fun too. I think Nichkhun-hyung really likes you.

Kibum was laughing at the scene; Taemin was teasing Minho without realizing it.

Minho: Kibum I'm going to kill you (to Taemin) haha, he is just having fun like everyone else.

-

Taecyeon: (looking at Shinee) Look at Minho he seems really embarrassed. Looks like Taemin and Key are teasing him.

Nichkhun: they seem really close to each other.

Taecyeon: yes, just look How Taemin is hugging Minho now.

Nichkhun: ...

Taecyeon: Don't get jealous, if you want I can give you a hug

Nichkhun: No thanks, and I'm not jealous.

Taecyeon: hahaha, Ok, don't get mad.

 -

 Boom:  If you were to describe what happened between these two, it was so beautiful and to the point where there are no words adequate. More amazing than the drama “Boys over Flowers". Let's give them a round of aplause. We will now see the next charming stages. Jonghyun!

Jonghyun began singing "baby baby" by 4men, while Junho and Jaebum were fighting to get his atention.

Boom: That was very nice, now its Onew's turn!

Onew began singing and inmediately went to Taecyeon's side, leaving Wooyoung dancing alone.

As soon as Onew finished singing, Boom made him and Jonghyun exchange gazes with their partners. Once again, the people in the studio were screaming.

-

Boom: We saw all your charming stages. You expressed your feelings for each other. With no regards to those feelings we will now select new partners. A random couple selection. Today well gonna be doing "personal item couple selection"

Taecyeon: hey, that's not fair!

Nichkhun: Are you trying to trick us?!  We should stay with our partners.

Boom: Sorry guys, this is how it is.

-

Key: (to Onew and Minho) It seems that Taecyeon-hyung and Nichkhun-hyung don't want to be with other partners.

Minho: Kibum why do you keep teasing me.

Key: I'm just stating the obvious

Minho: Aish!

Onew: Kibum stop teasing Minho and tell him you are sorry.

Key: ok hyung. (to Minho) Minho, I'm sorry, don't get mad at me, you know I'm playing.

Minho: (pouting) I can't get mad at you even though you've been teasing me all day.

Key: (smiling) I know.

Minho: that's because it's you. but please stop teasing me.

Key: ok, but seriously, don't you like him?

Minho: Kibum stop it.

Key: ok ok, but just for now, later we are going to talk.

-

There were seven items: a cap, a toy, gloves, a key, a watch, headphones and a mp3 player.

 Boom: The first person will be Jaebum!

Jaebum: I'll choose the watch.

-

Key: (to Jonghyun) your lucky, he choose your watch

Jonghyun: yes, but he is a little bit awkward.

Key: that's true, but he's really funny.

-

Then It was Chansung's turn.

Boom: will Chansung ultimately be able to chose Key's ítem?

Chansung chose the pink mp3 player.

-

Minho: (to Key) looks like you are destined to be together.

Key: just like you and Nichkhun-hyung.

Minho: how do you know he is going to chose my cap.

Key: believe me, I'm the AlMIGHTY KEY.I'm always right.

Minho: sure Key, I still don't think so.

-

Boom: Now it's Taecyeon's turn. Will he be able to choose Onew's item.

Taecyeon chose the cute toy.

Taecyeon: This toy belongs to the person with the cute smile.

Onew was blushing, even though he knew that the toy wasn't his but Taemin's.

Boom: Wooyoung it's your turn to choose an item.

Wooyoung chose the gloves.

Boom: Now it's Nichkhun's turn! Will he choose Minho's item or will Minho paired up with other 2pm member!

There were three ítems left. The headphones, the keys and the cap. The first thing he did was to tried on the headphones.

Minho: (to Key) look, I told you, he is not going to choose the cap, he'll choose the headphones.

Nichkhun: i don't think the headphones nor the keys are Minho's.

Finally he looked over the cap.

Nichkhun: "mmm, could it be the cap? Let´s see if it is"

He smelled the cap, nobody knew what he was going to do. Suddenly he approach to Minho and smelled him as well.

Nichkhun: I'm right this is the one.

Everyone was surprised and couldn't believe what had just happened. They were screaming.

-

Minho was blushing and couldn't speak.

Key: (To Minho) that was unexpected.

Taemin: Minho-hyung I was right, Nichkhun-hyung really likes you.

Minho remained in silence, not paying atention at Key or Taemin.

Minho: why is he doing this? , this is so embarrasing.

-

Taecyeon: (to Nichkhun) Man, you are crazy!

Nichkhun: seem like everyone like it.

Taecyeon: The poor kid is going to die from embarrasment. He can’t even talk.

-

Boom: Well, now we'll do a game of “of course” with Nichkhun and Minho.

Minho: Should i start?

Boom: Yes, please start.

Minho: (looking at Nichkhun) Nichkhun-hyung you like me, don't you?

-

Nichkhun: (smirking) I’m not going to loose in this kind of game.

-

Nichkhun: Of course!

Boom: Now it’s Nichkhun’s turn.

Nichkhun: You have a girlfriend, don't you?

It was like splashing cold water.

Minho: Of course, that's you hyung

Nichkhun: is this a knock down?

Boom: yes, it is. Oh, Minho has a great sense!

-

Everyone went crazy.

Key: (To Onew) Minho never wants to loose.

Onew: I guess he hasn’t realized what he just said.

-

Minho was smiling widely as he had just won the “of course” game, until he finally realized the words he had just said. Suddenly his face turned completely red.

Minho: I can´t believe I just did that. Am I stupid or what? Sometimes I hate that I always want to win.

Key: (To Minho): haha, I can’t believe you just did that.

Minho: Kibum stop laughing!

Key: Hey don’t get mad at me, you are the one who said that.

Minho: I know, but once again you are not helping me.

Key: (hugging Minho) Sorry, try to calm yourself a bit, because you look like a tomato.

Minho: (hugging Key and smiling) ok, do you know how many games are left?

Key: I think they are going to say the pairings and then there is one more game.

 -

Taecyeon: (to Nichkhun) looks like Minho wasn’t as inoccent as we thought.

Nichkhun: that caught me by surprise. I thought I was going to win.

Taecyeon: Seems that you really wanted to win as you ask that question.

Nichkhun: why do you say that?

Taecyeon: Because all the show you´ve been flirting with Minho and then suddenly, you ask that kind of question.

Nichkhun: True, I didn’t think of that.

Taecyeon: (smirking) well, looks like Minho wanted to continue flirting with you.

  -

Boom: Now it’s Junsu’s turn.

 Junsu chooses the headphones. Finally it was Junho’s turn and he chose the keys as they were the last items left.

Boom: As each member of 2PM have choose one item, now we’ll proceed to form the couples !

At the end the couples were:

• Jaebum and Jonghyun

• Taecyeon and Taemin

• Junsu and Onew

• Chansung and Key

• Junho and Wooyoung

• Nichkhun and Minho

-

Nichkhun: (to Minho - smiling) looks like we are partners. I knew that was your cap.

Minho: How did you know it was mine?

Nichkhun: I don't know, It was a feeling.

Minho was blushing.

Minho: why am I blushing everytime I'm near him? when we get back to our dorm Kibum it's going to tease me all day. Lucky me.

-

Boom: The next game will be Idol World Cup! The winners will receive these amazing white gold couple rings!! This is a game in which one wins by blowing the ping-pong ball into the other team’s goal more times than the other team does.

Round One: Junsu & Onew vs. Chansung &Key

  • Winner: Junsu & Onew

Round 2: Minho & Nichkhun vs. Taemin & Taecyeon

  • Winner: Minho & Nichkhun

Round 3: Jaebum & Jonghyun vs. Wooyoung & Junho

  • Winner: Jaebum & Jonghyun

The game went smoothly and everyone was having fun. Minho was enjoying the game and wanted to win so much that didn´t even notice when he almost kissed Nichkhun during the second round. While Nichkhun was just blushing and trying to cover it up by laughing.

Now it was time for the Final round to decide which couple was the winner. It was Jaebum & Jonghyun vs. Minho & Nichkhun.

Boom: This is the final round. Start!

The round was boring at the beginning as none of the teams had scored a goal. Minho was motivated and really wanted to win, so when Jonghyun shot the ping-pong ball, he just throw his head to the side to block it. Nichkhun did the same thing and when Minho tried to catch the ball, their lips brushed. This time Minho did realized what he had just done, he was blushing like mad and tried to ignore what have just happened, while Nichkhun was surprised.

Minho: I can´t believe I just did that. Today is not my day.

Nichkhun: This kid really wants to win.

Finally Minho and Nichkhun won the game. Nichkhun hugged Minho and they put on the couple rings on each other.

-

Minho: (smiling) Hyung we won.

Nichkhun: yes, thanks to you Minho.

Minho: It was team work.

Minho went to talk with Key, while Nichkhun went with the other 2PM members to watch some of the scenes they had recorded.

-

Key: (to Minho-smirking): Congratulations

Minho: Thanks Kibum.

Key: I have a question for you.

Minho: Oh no, he is going to do it again.

Key:  What does it feel to kiss Nichkhun-hyung?

Minho: I didn’t kiss him.

Key: Minho I know when you are lying and it’s not like you’ve never kiss a guy before.

Minho: (blushing) Our lips just touch, it was nothing.

Key: are u sure it was nothing?

Minho: yes

Key: Minho you know I know you pretty well and I can tell it was something.

Minho: Kibum, please not this now. Stop. I´ll talk to you after we leave the studio.

Key: Ok

Minho was really nervous because of the questions Key had just ask him. He was really confused about what he was feeling, and he knew once they were out of the studio more questions would appear as well as much more confussion.

---------

Sorry if I didn´t include the Love’s rolling game in the fic, but I´m lazy XD

I’ll try to update soon, probably at the end of next week, because my exams end on Tuesday.

Once again Sorry for updating after a really long time.

Hope you like the chap.  I´ll leave some MinKhun pics. :D:D I love this couple.