Vacation

Double date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(These three slapping hyejeong's is so cute><)

 

 

After their exhausting comeback the two couples of the girl group AOA decided to have a relaxing vacation overseas..

 

“SEOLHYUN!! YUNARING!!! LET’S GO SWIMMING!!!” Hyejeong came out from the bathroom wearing her swimsuit that seolhyun bought her.

" but we just got here..."Mina said lazily which is true, they arrived just like 10 minutes ago.

After the three change into their own swimsuit, they run towards the beach

“Wait wait..maeng let’s take a picture, Hey yuna take a picture of us” Hyejeong drag mina away from yuna and give her phone to the oldest of the four.

“Yah! Im older than you”

“Don’t care, im taller than you” yuna just groaned in frustration and just took the photo of the two.

“Okay!! Let’s go swimming!!” feeling jealous,Seolhyun ran to the two and drag hyejeong to the sea

 

“Let’s go unnie” mina back hug yuna and also join the two.

 

 

"YAH!! KIM SEOLHYUN!" seolhyun swim farther leaving hyejeong behind. so hyejeong jump at seolhyun's  back making her go deeper...

Seolhyun grip hyejeong alarming the older because of the tightness of the girl's hold,

Hyejeong quickly pull her up but when she raise her, seolhyun had her eyes closed and not moving.

She quickly pull the younger to the shore when arrived there she saw mina and yuna flirting with each other but decided not to disturb them.

She lay down seolhyun to the sand and slap her cheeks

"Seolhyun.wake up"she start with a gentle slaps but hearing no response from the victim she slap seolhyun's face harder

"BABY DON'T LEAVE ME!!" feeling her eyes getting teary and hopeless she look around if anyone can see them but all she can see is the couple on the bench feeding each other...

 

She then look again to the girl on the ground then open seolhyun's mouth and slowly lean forward to it's lips, slowly and slowly and slowly until their lips meet. She was about to give the girl a mouth to mouth but when their lips meet seolhyun pull hyejeong's head closer to her and kiss the older aggressively. hyejeong push her but when she meet those dark lustful eyes and those smirking lips..she decided to scold the girl later and continue kissing her.

 

Hyejeong being on top, closed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter