Autumn

Seasons of Love
 
Autumn
Lets smile and have a good life
 
Dear Autumn,
 
This is my last year in highschool, I don't expect much but I hope you will bring me a memorable school year. I hope Jimin and I get assigned to the same homeroom, I think that would be my strongest wish. It's always exciting in autumn, it seems like change is about to happen. I hope this year, I can be together with Jimin and make good memories with him as well. Your the start of a new school year and I don't want to be greedy and wish for too much either, but maybe this is the start of something new. I can't be unrealistic but I sometimes catch myself continually hoping. I guess old habits are hard to forget, it's kinda like a hearts desire painful but I know it's what is best for me.

Autumn, this year I can't be distracted no matter how tired I get or now empty I may think I feel. I hope that you will help me like your winds to stay forever flowing to press through this discomfort so that I may be able to achieve happiness be happy in the future. You know, it really is okay. I'm fine with how life is right now. My life may seem a bit bleak pitiful to me but I at least have things that I can be greatful grateful for. So dear Autumn, please help me to be able to continue cherishing these things dear to me close. Jimin, mom and dad, the cat Lazy I sincerely hope that you can keep everything to stay well and familiar. 

Autumn, there's this quote that I would like to follow saying heard recently. It said that good people are like candles, that they burn to give others light. I hope that I can be like that to someone else in the future too someday. I believe that if I can do something like that, it will bring me lots of happiness I'll be happy. Autumn, in exchange I promise to sincerely try my best at what I said I would. I know it's for my future, I'll try to be more practical the best I can. So Autumn, make these moments last just a little longer.


Forever Yours, Yuna