Introduction

Seheo and Luiet (Romeo and Juliet)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n sorry this was super late but I had projects to finish so let's just get on with it.

 

So you all heard of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet right? Well, it's happening now in the supernatural world which is triggering everyone.

Anyway, let's start with our Juliet's side of the family, or in this case, brothers:

 

Our Juliet, or Luhan is the only girl in her royal Vampire family. Her mother was originally a witch who fell in love with one of the Vampire prince's, which is her father, who later turned her mother into a Vampire later and gave birth to 6 children. 

Luhan also holds the power from her mother's side as the magic has been passed down from generation through their daughter(s). 

You see, she may be the oldest but she looks like she's the youngest. All her brothers adore her and is very overprotective of her as well. Her passed suitors before just couldn't handle her brothers because initially, they'll threaten them and leave. 

Luhan just had had enough of their bull so she's attending a banquet that the wizards are holding. And hopefully she'll find someone interesting. 

 

Now onto Romeo, he's a bit, wild. He's a werewolf in conclusion. His real name is Oh Sehun and belongs to the EXO-K pack. Sehun's status is an upcoming Alpha wolf alongside his best friends; Chanyeol, Kai, and Suho. They own a good set of land that they could hunt and thrive in. 

Suho trains him hard fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter