uh! taehyung ah! it hurts!

Jungkookie's in pain!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was crying.

It was 12am at night, chaotic city was becoming calm gradually. And the moon light lit up his room through the windows. Lights were playing with shadows on the floor. He was laid on his bed curling up his body, carelessly tangled in messy bed . Tears continued to wet his baby cheeks,he fisted up his hand in a ball grabbing the bedsheets. He was not in his right mind, crying with muffled sounds.

'It hurts so much!' He cried out, looking outside the window.

What's the reason of his crying, what can hurt so much a 22 years boy like him in a situation like this......alone in his bed,night time quietness, under silky moonlights. I even don't know what's the reason that made a beautiful boy cry in the middle of night. Let's see the through back of jungkook's life. May be some reason would come out that made him cry. So we can tell taehyung to resolve the mess and make jungkook happy. Ok readers?

Just remember anything can happen. Everything is possible in this world. Let's investigate with me......

-

Jungkook is married with taehyung for about 1 year. He didn't agree to this marriage at all. But couldn't win the fight with his parents. His father was the CEO of the jeon corporation and didn't find anything better more than to give his son under the responsibility of taehyung, His childhood friend Mr.kim of kim internationals Ltd's elder son. Jungkook didn't love that boy early after their marriage. Who'd love someone who is the reason of losing his freedom to lead a crazy dirty life like a spoilt rich kid? 

But eventually taehyung managed everything to come at peace. Jungkook gradually could feel taehyung's love for him is unconditional and he fell for him little by little. They made love to each other and had numerous times like normal couple after that. Who would know if he regreted all of these at that moment of night? If he put the conclusion that it was just silly when he had the time to think about him again. So he was crying in frustration?

-

Jungkook was still crying alone in his room. There was no trace of taehyung anywhere in their huge mansion. He didn't come back yet. He wasn't there with his crying husband to sooth him.

-

When jungkook was in high school,he was in love with one of his classmates,yein. The girl was so beautiful and outstanding that jungkook always adored her. Jungkook was the son of the famous jeon family and his ability to do anything perfectly made him popular in his entire school. In addition he was one of the hotest guy and cool soccer captain of his school. Every boys and girls were crazy for his attention. That girl also used to glance over him. And out of everyone jungkook said yes to her confession and they both fell in love. It was the time of his sweetest love and first experience about everything. But they didn't carry out their relationship when yein had to leave country for higher education and was convinced by her family to engage with other man. Jungkook was beyond hurt and cried for someone first in his life. May be all those memories with her were still haunting him. May be he couldn't get over her yet. Still craving for her and suddenly  couldn't control but crying?

-

Ok,heres another sad memory for jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter