It all starts here

Shopping Mall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------

10 YEARS AGO

It was the Autumn of my senior year of Highschool..

" I've always loved you, Jae-sun " Yueqiu exclaimed.

My first true love, and the feelings I carried since I was young.. Even now, just the thought of it makes my heart ache.

"  lol Thank you. I'm glad to hear it." The man I'm speaking to was Park Jae-sun. He's in the same year level as me, and lies in the same apartment building as me.

I put my heart into that confession, and all he does is joke around.

"But I'm afraid it won't work. perhaps if you were more taller and prettier, Yueqiu." Jae-sun said, but thanks to the rain that's suddenly began to fall, I cant quite make out his words.  "Im sorry" He apolgized and left, those words alone echo in my ears. " Why are you crying over something like this?" I hear a voice and suddenly I dont feel the cold rain pouring down on me anymore, " Min Jun...." Yueqiu says tearing up once again " You're gonna catch a cold, dummy" he slightly chuckles. Oh... Mi Jun brought me the umbrella, Lee Mi Jun... we've known eachother since we were 2 years old. The moment I see his face, I'm swept with such a feeling of relief that can't stop the tears from flowing. " Mi Jun... he r-rejected me..." Yueqiu cried, " Stop crying" Mi jun says, " If 15 years pass and you're still alone, I'll take care of you."

-------

NOW IN REALITY

"Mm... That dream really took me back.." Yueqiu said, Even though its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter