Observant

Beyond Words

SummaryJessica is way too observant.

 

"Tell me something I don't know,"
 
"What?"
 
"Tell me something I don't know about you, " Jessica walked forward as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist. Leaning forward, she kissed the younger girl's ear as she moved her arms side to side, swinging the brunette in her arms.
 
"But what do you not know about me? " Tiffany turned her head to face Jessica as she gave the blonde a contemplative frown.  The older girl thought it was cute, so she leaned forward to kiss between Tiffany's eyebrows before answering,
 
"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you, "
 
"Hmmm, how about the number of moles on my body?"
 
"I know that already. Next," Jessica leaned forward again to sniff the strawberry scented hair of Tiffany's.
 
"You know that? I don't belie- "
 
"You have six moles,"
 
"HAH! You're wrong! I only have  five! "
 
"No you don't . You have six! I've counted before! "
 
"I have only five! One on my chin, one on my neck, two on my hand and one more on my back,"
 
"You have another one under your ,"
 
"What?!"
 
"Go check if you don't believe me,"
 
With that, Tiffany lifted up the corner of her shorts, only to find a small, pathetic blackish brown dot sitting right there, under the cheeks of her .
 
"I told you," Jessica said with a lustful smile on her face as she peeked at Tiffany's y derriere.
 
"No peeking!" The brunette slapped Jessica's arm as she hurriedly let go of the cloth in her hands to stop the older girl from looking at her assets.  She blushed deeply after realising how Jessica could have known.
 
"Ouch!"The blonde  immediately rubbed her sore arm as she slowly moved forward to the blushing red girl, before whispering suggestively into her ears, " Oh come on, what have I not seen? "
 
There, the smug grin on Jessica's face again.
 
Tiffany's blush deepened as she slapped Jessica hard on the same spot.
 
"OUCH!"
 
"Serves . You. Right," The younger girl childishly stuck out her tongue as she stomped away to the living room and slouched on the couch.
 
"Honey, " Jessica whined as she sat next to Tiffany on the couch.
 
After receiving no response, she tugged Tiffany's sleeve and requested for a deal.
 
"If I can guess what you're thinking about now, you have to forgive me,"
 
Tiffany smirked. There was no way the blonde could win this, unless she was a psychic.
 
"Go ahead,"
 
"Wait, before you thought of anything, I knew that you were thinking of, "there is no way she would win this,". Am I right? "
 
"It's not fair! Everyone would have thought of it!"
 
"But you didn't expect me to think of it right?" Jessica slowly lifted her arms to hug the pouting sore loser.  After a few seconds, the younger girl suddenly smiled and she abruptly faced Jessica.
 
"Try again, " A suggestion from Tiffany isn't a good thing.
 
"O-okay, what do you have in mind?" Jessica was unsure if she should continue this with Tiffany, knowing what a cheat this girl can be. But after thinking through, it was better that she went through this. Well, technically anything would be better than Tiffany ignoring her for days.
 
"We'll play the same thing. Only now you have to guess what object I'm thinking of," The younger girl was dead sure that Jessica wouldn't ge-
 
"The vase,"
 
"Wh-what?"
 
"The flower vase there," Jessica twisted her back to point at the intricately designed flower vase sitting on the wooden table at the corner of the room.
 
"Ho-how di-"
 
"You stare too long at the things that you're going to think about,"
 
What? She even knew that?
 
"And yes, I know that. " Tiffany stared at Jessica. It was unbelievable. She was speechless.
 
Jessica chuckled at Tiffany's stupefied form as she brushed the latter's hair off her face and tucked it behind her ears.
 
"But it's not a bad thing, " She stared into Tiffany's brown orbs, before continuing, " At least I know that you're always thinking of me, "
 
-
 
"Jessi, you know the cat just now at the stall? " Tiffany was smiling as she held onto Jessica's hand, swinging it back and forth as she skipped along the street.
 
"What cat?"
 
Tiffany halted in her steps. She turned around to look at Jessica with a shocked expression.
 
" Wow, after that I'm-so-observant-that-I-know-everything-about-you talk, I'm surprised you didn't notice the cat that was right next to you just now! "
 
Jessica thought about it for a while before pulling Tiffany backwards, causing the girl to crash into the blonde's body. The latter wrapped her arms around the younger girl as she bent down her head to inhale the scent of vanilla of Tiffany's hair.
 
"I guess I was too busy noticing the way your eyes curve down when you smile brightly, how your eyelashes flutter when you successfully managed to bargain down the price or how you gently held my hand as you happily skip down this road,"  Jessica then proceeded to kiss Tiffany's head as she hugged her even tighter.
 
Tiffany took in everything that was said and grinned. She slowly pushed herself off Jessica, causing the blonde to open her eyes and stare at her.
 
The brunette reached out to cup Jessica's face.
 
"I'm glad you didn't notice the cat, "
 
She leaned forward to give a long kiss on Jessica's lips, before pulling away and asked a question.
 
"Will you continue noticing me this way?"
 
Jessica didn't need to hesitate as she pulled the girl closer to herself and breathed out, "Need you ask,"
 
After which she tilted her head to give Tiffany a much longer and satisfying kiss.
 
 

I will notice you until I die.