Her Picky Tiffany Hwang

Beyond Words

SummaryTiffany is much too picky for Jessica to handle, or is she?

 

It all started with a..

"Honey, come on. It was just a small little plastic cockroach!"

"Just a small lit-" Tiffany scoffed before she turned and glared at Jessica. "You know how I'm absolutely terrified of bugs!"

The brunette continue to stomp up the stairs with Jessica following closely behind.

"It was just a prank! Besides you put cucumbers into my sandwich afterwards! So it's fair and square!"

"No it isn't fair and square! You don't know how embarrassing it was for me when I shrieked in front of everyone at the office!"

Both of them finally reached the bedroom door as Tiffany hurriedly pushed the door open and made her way in, pouting in the process.

"Honey," Jessica tried to wrap her arms around the younger girl but was harshly pushed away.

"Don't you honey me." Tiffany looked away as she breathed out loudly through her nose, flaring her nostrils with each breath.

"Come on," The blonde made a second attempt as she pushed Tiffany gently towards to corner of the room before trapping her against the corners of the wall.

But the younger girl continued to ignore her and folded her arms to keep Jessica a distance away.

The older girl reached towards Tiffany's folded arms and managed to pull it apart after a long struggle.

There was no way Tiffany would let her off the hook so easily. And so she lifted up her hands and started pounding Jessica's chest furiously.

"Now everyone thinks of me as some sort of loser who screams over fake plastic cockroaches. And it is all because of you! I hate you!" With that, the rate of pounding increased and Jessica couldn't withstand the blunt pain any longer. So she hurriedly closed the gap between the two of them so that Tiffany would not have enough space to move her flailing arms.

Jessica leaned even closer as Tiffany felt the blonde's hot breath against her left ear.

"I think you've punished me enough by ignoring me for the past three days,"

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"I honestly think three days isn't a good enough punishment after what you did to me. You should be ignored for another 335 days!"

"But that would mean a year without ," Jessica emphasized on the last syllable before she started nibbling on Tiffany's ear.

Her hands slowly travelled up underneath Tiffany's shirt as she impatiently undressed the younger girl.

Without breaking their intense kissing, the both of them managed to get onto the bed with Jessica on top, hands moving up and down the brunette's body, causing the latter to moan in delight.

"I'm for you," was what Jessica last said before she dove in to start on her dinner for the night - Tiffany Hwang.

She made sure she was rough enough to make it of three night's worth.

-

The sunrays shone through the window and onto Jessica's face. Apparently someone had deliberately left the curtains open so that Jessica's sleep would be ruined.

"Argh," Jessica tried to turn away, but the room was getting brighter and it really annoyed her. So she groggily opened her eyes, only to find something flapping against one of her eyelids.

She raised her hand to remove the offending object off her face.

A post-it?

She flipped it around, chuckling as she read the message on it.

I STILL HATE YOU AND YOU ARE STILL NOT FORGIVEN. HMPH.

Immediately turning to the night stand, she picked up her phone.

-

"Stupid Jessi," Tiffany cursed as she continued to hear murmurs from her colleagues.

 The mumbles started when she walked into the office. After hearing lots of chatter, she wanted to know what was going on. So she turned around to look at them curiously, but of course, they immediately turned away and pretended to be busy, which confirmed her suspicion of her being the subject of their conversation.

"Hey,"

The brunette turned around to see Taeyeon looking at her, with an amused grin on her face.

"Hey," Tiffany greeted back before raising an eyebrow, cautiously asking the older girl, "Why are you grinning like that?"

Taeyeon chuckled as she leaned forward to whisper into Tiffany's ear.

Upon hearing what Taeyeon said, she blushed furiously as she suddenly noticed everyone had stopped whatever they were doing and were intently staring at her. But they quickly turned away after being caught.

Tiffany didn't want to probe any further because she knew she would end up embarrassing herself even more if she were to pick a fight with them. So she bent her head down and pretended to be busy to hide her blushing cheeks while Taeyeon walked away, laughing at the younger girl's reaction.

"Stupid Jessica Jung." Tiffany was once again being embarrassed because of the older girl's actions.


 
"Everyone is asking why you are walking so funnily today. And we're guessing that was the reason. So it was good, huh. "

-

Only a long and boring hour passed as Tiffany lifted up her head for what seemed a thousandth time to look at the hands of the clock. She stretched for a while before bending back down to continue with her work when her name was loudly called.

"Ms Tiffany Hwang?"

She lifted up her head again to see a flower boy holding onto a bouquet of roses, which were obviously for her since her name was mentioned. She smiled as she stood up and walked towards him, lifting both of her arms to receive the large bouquet.

"Those are beautiful!" Everyone , mostly girls, started crowding around her, admiring the flowers that were just sent.

"Oh. This is just one of the many!" Everyone stopped gushing over the roses as they looked at the delivery boy with curiosity.

"One of the many?" Tiffany had voiced out the question that was in their heads.

"Yeah, look down by the window," With that, everyone started running towards the huge glass window as if the flowers were theirs.
The young brunette was in shock until she broke out of it and rushed to the window with the rest of them.

Being at the back of the crowd, she could barely see what was happening exactly. She wasn't sure, but she thought she saw a line of flower boys lining up to form alphabets that formed a phrase - I <3 YOU, each holding a bouquet of different types of flowers.

"THAT IS JUST SO ROMANTIC!" One of the jealous girls cried out while the rest were ooo-ing and aaa-ing at the sight.

"My my, Tiffany Hwang, you are one lucky girl!" Taeyeon had approached Tiffany from behind and patted her head before sipping her
cup of coffee.

Tiffany stood rooted to the ground with the bouquet held close to her heart. She then felt her phone vibrate and it forced out of her trance as she reached into her pocket to pick up her phone.

"Like it? How about dinner tonight?"

"No," Tiffany tried to play hard to get, but apparently she failed as she sounded much too happy to be angry.

Jessica thought it was typical of the brunette to do that as she chuckled.

"I'll be picking you up at 7 then," She made a mooch sound before hanging up, leaving her Tiffany Hwang grinning at the clamshell phone.

-

Dinner was good. But the after dinner was fabulous.

Jessica had managed to coax Tiffany to go home early. The younger girl was curious as to why Jessica seemed to be rushing her home. And then she knew why.

The moment they stepped through the door, Jessica pounced on her like a lion on its prey as she carried the younger girl into the bedroom. They continued their hot and intense kisses on the bed when Jessica impatiently tore off every single piece of clothing on Tiffany, leaving the younger girl stark . While Tiffany was trying to do the same, Jessica kept nibbling on the younger girl's lower lip, causing the latter to be distracted enough to not be able to do anything else.

So there they were on the bed, with Tiffany completely on top of a semi- Jessica, the younger girl showering kisses all over Jessica's face as the latter closed her eyes to enjoy it.

"Jessi?"

"Hmm?" Jessica further showed that she was listening by rubbing her hands against the soft skin of Tiffany's back.

"Where did you get the flowers?" The younger girl raised her upper body slightly to look at the girl under her questioningly.

The blonde didn't give a vocal reply as a guilty grin was formed on her face.

Tiffany's expression took a turn as she frowned hard at Jessica's response.

"Don't tell me it is from where I think it is."

But Jessica's stupid guilty grin didn't fade away and it made Tiffany even angrier.

"I can't believe you!" The brunette pushed herself off the blonde's body as she made her way to her side of the bed.

"Oh come on Fany! Yuri owed me a favour! You can't possibly blame me for this!" Jessica tried to reason out, but obviously failed when she heard the reply.

"You should have paid full price for it! It shows how much you truly care!"

"I do care, just that since I could get it for free, so why not?"  Jessica's voice deflated at the end as she gave a sheepish smile.

Tiffany only turned around to glare at the older girl before taking one of the pillows and stuffing it between Jessica's arms.

"Then go and hug your free wife!" With that, she turned back and went to sleep.

Jessica groaned as she turned to the other side.

After an hour or so, she flipped over to her other side to confirm that Tiffany was sleeping through the slow and constant up and down movement of her chest. Once the confirmation was done, she slid forward to slowly wrap her arms around the younger girl's waist and lifted her chin to fit Tiffany's head into her neck. The younger girl had unconsciously snuggled into Jessica's embrace, causing the blonde to chuckle as she closed her eyes, fatigue taking over quickly.

-

Once again, Jessica woke up to the sun rays shining directly against her eyelids. She opened her eyes slowly as she felt something flapping against her cheek.

Another post-it?

She tore it off her face as she frowned when she read the message.

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME! DON'T THINK I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE!

"Stupid girl, don't think I didn't know that you enjoyed the hug too!" The older girl mumbled before fishing out her phone and dialing another number.

"Good morning Unnie! Wow, it's rare that you're up so early!"

"Listen Yoona, I've got a favour to ask of you,"

"Anything Unnie! Just shoot!"

"Could you-"

Jessica made sure she learnt her lesson and paid the full price for it even though the younger girl insisted on making it free of charge.

-

After what it seemed to be late in the afternoon, Jessica received a text from her honey. She excitedly picked up her phone and pressed a button to view the message. But to her dismay, the text made her groan in disbelief.

To: Jessi baby
From: Tiffany honey <3

Message: YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 30 BOXES OF CHOCOLATE?!

-

But it wasn't that bad when Tiffany returned.

The younger girl was much more touchy and flirty with Jessica that night, which resulted in the both of them on the bed again.

A note fell onto the floor as Jessica hungrily undressed Tiffany.

Like it? I made sure to pay for it at full price! I LOVE YOU <3 PLEASE FORGIVE ME   D':
 

 
"I forgive you," Tiffany smiled as she pecked Jessica's lips and snuggled closer, the both of them falling into a deep, sweet sleep.