She is rose.

She smells like Roses.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu's breathe hitched as she felt Sana's fingers glided over her face, regardless the fact that Sana claimed these touches as an act of pure affection, she couldn't deny just how much it made her go mad, go crazy and simply just want to kiss Sana senselessly. 

Tzuyu was getting sleeping, she could feel the gentle breeze sneaking their way in through the loose curtains, although the room was dim, she could make out the faint outline of her goddess, sitting with her and cradling her head on her laps.

Tzuyu could feel the Sana's fingers missing her tender cheeks and tangled in the locks of her hair, the electrifying sensation of her fingertips pressing against her scalp made her body burns, Sana really knows the sweet spot and she had zero complains to that.

Tzuyu peeked through the strands of silver streaks brushing on of her face, revealing only her protruding lips, it was kissable but Tzuyu must have invaded her lips too much she chose not to. Tzuyu shifted her head on Sana's lap and searched for her eyes, only to see them fluttering in struggle to keep herself awake.


"Do you want to sleep?"

Tzuyu spoke lowly, almost sounding like a grunt as she felt Sana's soft arms cradling her cheeks gently, Tzuyu didn't turn away when Sana leaned down to place a peck on her lips and then followed by a kiss.

She can taste the deserts that  they made eariler, was invaded with an intoxicating scent of sweetness, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter