Betrayal

Because of meeting you

Zhang Gong with a surprise saw Qi Qi on the door. He push Fu ling off him and cover both of them.

 

“Qi Qi, listen to me, what you saw isn’t right” nervous Zhang said.

 

Qi Qi head is running wild, and every moment that she and Zhang have are running through her head. She remembered she once asked him if one day he cheat on her, what would be do. He told her there would be no such day coming. He only love her and will be with her forever, even if the sky is falling.

 

“ Zhang, why do you do like this to me? Was I not good enough for you, I have always been loyalty and faithful to you. Why did you have to hurt me like this. Was both of you have always been like this behind my back?” tear streaming down Qi Qi face as she said with stumble voice.

 

Fu ling, with a proud face, not nervous or feeling guilty, stood up and hug Zhang tightly. “ Qi Qi, since you know about our relationship already, we won’t hide it from you anymore. It true we have always been like this. It was your fault for being a traditional girl and won’t let Zhang touch you at all, that why he came to find me. You shouldn’t blame us, it was you, yourself”


“ Why? Zhang, didn’t you promise me, that there will be no day, you are going to cheat on me, even if the sky is falling you will still be with me. So, why… just… just because I couldn’t attendant to your need, you

find a girl. But, that girl is no one but my sister. How could you do like this to me? How could both of you be so cruelly and killed me alive?” said Qi Qi, through tear with a soft sound

 

Qi Qi, have never thought that in her life she would meet this kind of moments. She only saw in drama, never knew she would witness it first.

 

“ Qi Qi, you have to understand me. I didn’t look for Fu Ling, she was the one that look for me. You have to understand, when a woman is getting near a man, he would get all those feeling. I promise I would never do it again. I still…” Zhang said without finishing his word Qi Qi, have already ran out of the room. “ Qi Qi, wait for me, don’t go… you have to listen to my explanation between me and Fu ling, there is nothing more than bed partner…” Zhang hurry stand up, put clothes on and ran after Qi Qi.

 

Fu Ling, stand up with the blanket cover her, hold Zhang tighten, wouldn’t let go.

 

“ Zhang, you have to take responsibility for what you did. I want to tell you, I’m pregnant and you are the father. You can’t go chase my sister, you are my baby father now, not my sister boyfriend” said Fu Ling

 

Qi Qi, couldn’t stand anymore. Being in the same room with both person who betray her. She ran and ran without looking. She can hear Zhang excuse, while she is running. She came across the crowd of Mei street. People are looking at her face, some with worry, some with a look like she is a . She didn’t feel the presence of people around her, as the image and memory of her boyfriend and sister in the room, running in her head. She bump to people without apologies and bow to them. She bump into a man in a black brand suit. She look up and she can see the there is another person behind the man.

 

“ Girl, aren’t you going to said sorry to me?” said Wen Yong with a serious face and look at her in disgust.