Final

Step by Step

Monday, a normal day for Jaemin. He wakes up, and gets his phone to scan Jeno's messages and instagram. Sometimes, Jeno sends a message to Jaemin whenever he is already late, and tell him to come on school right away. But this time, no message was received nor a post from the latter's instagram. I wonder why he didn't post yesterday. he thought. Jaemin sighs and he calls his bestfriend, Haechan/Donghyuck.

/on the line/

"Hey, Jae. What's up?" Donghyuck starts the conversation. "Still thinking about your bestfriend/your crush, Lee Jeno?" he added teasing the younger boy.

"Hey! Its morning, Donghoe. Don't tease me right now. I'm not in the mood today." Jaemin answered while sulking. "Besides he didn't post a picture in Instagram, and no signs of text sent from his number." 

Jaemin is about to speak again but Haechan interrupts him.

"Maybe he is busy right now, Nana. No one knows." Haechan said releasing a small chuckle while eating his breakfast. "Now, stop sulking and get up because we have school today, okay? I have to go." Haechan turns off the call and Jaemin sighs for the nth time. The pretty boy gets up from his bed and prepared himself before going to school. 

He is about to take a shower when he heard a collection of knocks on his door. Jaemin turned around and proceeds to his bedroom's door to check who knocked. 

"Who's there?" Jaemin asks eyes on the front door, and doesn't have a fond to open the door yet. Jaemin's eyes becomes wide when he heard a familiar voice. The voice which he really love since then.

"It's me, Nana.", the boy said. Jaemin scans outside of his room and finds out that it's the boy he wants to see everyday. Lee Jeno, Capital L-E-E J-E-N-O, his crush/bestfriend. 

"W-What a-are y-you doing here, Jeno? Its already 9:00 in the morning. Yo- I mean we are late." Jaemin stutters. His face becomes crimson red. He checks the boy outside for the second time. He saw the angelic face of the latter, eyes in the crescent form that killed him and those girls from school, smiling in front of the door. 

"Hmm. When will you let me in, Na Jaemin?" the latter asks the pretty boy chuckling. Jaemin begins to becoming pissed towards his bestfriend's action. But since the love of his life Jeno is outside of his room, he hold the knob and opens the door. Thoughts are coming up to the pretty boy. The boy in front of him is not a human. A living dol- no, his angel. Angel sent from above. He is way too perfect for the pretty but way out of his league and has a zero percentage of liking him.

Jaemin's eyes from the top of Jeno's head down below to his feet. Everything is perfect for Na Jaemin. But the pretty boy thought he is straight, making him a false hope that they will be together. He is speechless. He questioned himself why did Jeno came to his life instead of befriend with the athletic boys like Mark, Donghyuck/Haechan's ultimate crush. He must be dreaming. 

"Are you done checking me out?" Jeno asks teasingly. Jaemin gives a glare to the latter which the older begins to laugh, and the pretty boy is getting pissed off. He tries to push his bestfriend going outside the door. Jeno didn't know that there's a chair behind him, he they fell down with eyes closed. 

Jaemin's eyes begans to open and shocked. His body is pressed to Jeno's body. His face on the latter's solid abs. It feels weird but he likes it. The scent of Jeno's shirt is just amazing. He thought. To him, this moment is perfect. He wants to stay there like forever but sadly, they are not 'yet' together. Awkwardness hit him when Jeno starts to speak. 

"Nana, I know that I'm hot but you are way heavier than me." Jeno said jokingly. The two begins to stand but Jeno fell down again. What does this want? the latter thought. Jeno starts to act like a kid which the pretty boy considers as one of his weaknesses. 

"Jeno, stop acting like you know my pain." Jaemin said accidentally. Jeno's eyebrows curls up in confusion in regards to the boy's catch phrase. Maybe he is just attached too much on Netflix that's why he is acting like this. Jeno thought. "What did you just say?" he asks the pretty boy.

Jaemin covers his mouth and bows as an apology for what he just said to the older boy. Damn, what did you do Nana? he thought to himself in regret. The intense atmosphere is cooled up once again. Jeno stands up from the floor and sits on Jaemin's bed. 

"Waaaaiit. What are you doing in my bed?" Jaemin asks. "Sitting. Don't you see?" Jeno answered which the pretty boy questions his admiration towardshis angel the latter. How did I like this boy? Jeezes Criest, enlighten me again with this , please! he thought. Jaemin ignored what Jeno answered. He begins to grab his towel when the latter suddenly grabs his hand, not the wrist, its the hand itself causing Jaemin's cheeks becoming red. 

"Where do you think you're going, pretty boy?" Jeno asks causing the pretty boy to blush once again, feeling that anytime this moment he will puke rainbows. "Can't you see? I'm going to the bathroom, Lee Jeno." he answered teasingly. Jeno pouts which the pretty really hate love to see deep inside.

Jaemin chuckles and asks, "Do you mind of letting go of my hand?" which the older boy find it awkward holding his hand but deep inside, he like it. Both of them like it but dense as to confess their feelings towards each other. The pretty boy proceeds to the bathroom, doing his thing. 

Jeno's eyes roaming his best friend's room despite the fact that it is a mess because Jaemin never clean this mess that's why his hand looks perfect until now. Posters of Girls' Generation and Red Velvet on the wall and a collection of albums on his cabinet. It seems that Jaemin is an ultimate fanboy. He thought.

A white box under the study table. Jeno starts to become curious about the white box. What is this boy hiding on that white box? he questions himself with thoughts. Few minutes later, he have the guts to check the white box while Jaemin is still on the bathroom. 

He get the white box under the table. The white box looks plain, no decoration/design to make it more beautiful, and the box has a folder pink paper above it. Jeno is curious what is written on the pink paper. He begings to open the folded paper. Jeno's eyes is literally in shock when he sees his name on the pink paper. Why is my beautiful and angelic name doing here? he thought. Curiosity starts to pop up on Jeno's mind which he has options what could be the reason. 

Maybe he just want to give me this before graduation. No, maybe he just want to surprise me with this box and serves a gift when we start to part our ways. Or maybe... he likes me? But no, he just said to me he's straight like his height. He thought.

He starts to hear a knob that is about to open. He turned around and he finds out that Jaemin is done. Jeno starts to panic. He return the white box where it must be placed because the pretty boy might think that he is a thief. Jeno stands up cleaning the dust from his shirt. Moments later, Jaemin opens the bathroom door. The pretty boy feels that something weird happened.

"What happened?" Jaemin asks his bestfriend while cleaning the dust on his shirt. Jeno just shrugged off making the pretty boy in relief. Jaemin is about to dress himself when he is about to feel awkwardness because Jeno might saw his thing. Jaemin awkwardly asks Jeno, "Can you go outside, please? Because I'm about to dress up."

Jeno chuckled causing the pretty boy's eyebrows to curl up in confusion. "We're both men and it's okay for me to see your thing." Jeno answered. Ugh, such a ert. Jaemin thought to himself. He continues to dress up with his school uniform when Jeno interrupts him. "What are you wearing, Nana?" Jeno asks. "School Uniform, why?" the pretty boy answered. "Let's go on a date." Wait. What?! It's Monday and I'm freaking dead with my mom if she knew this. he thought.

"It's Monday, . What the hell are you thinking?" Jaemin asks as Jeno covers his mouth and starts to hug him. Yes, hugging Na Jaemin which the latter likes which is no doubt. Oh my god, Lee Jeno is hugging me. Is this some kind of set up? Oh may gawwwd. Heeeelllpppp. Jaemin thought to himself.

Jeno starts to act cutely again which Jaemin really hate love. Ugh, I can't resist this angel. How to be yours? Another thought came to the pretty boy questioning his life again.

"Please? I'll tell your mom right away. She's downstairs so maybe that will do." Jeno said while pouting. The pretty boy just have to go with the flow because he doesn't want to disappoint his bestfriend/crush, Lee Jeno. Jaemin nods causing the latter to jump out of excitement and Jeno said, "Just keep dressing yourself, I'll just go downstairs, princess." Jeno winks as this will be the cause of Jaemin's dead. Wait. Princess? Did he just called me that. I h8 u, Lee Jeno. He thought. He starts to take off his school uniform and choose the best outfit for their so-called 'date' that Jaemin has been waiting for ages.

Jeno goes outside of Jaemin's room, silently screaming out of the hype because he just got his bestfriend/crush agree with the date. Now, I just need to confess my feelings for him. Graduation is near, I need to tell this already. He said to himself. The older boy starts to go downstairs and goes right away to Jaemin's mom. 

"Oh! Hello, Jeno? What can I help you?" Mrs. Na asks him smiling like she is going to agree for what he will tell to her. Jeno said, "Hmm.. Mrs. Na, do you mind if I can take Jaemin some time to a dat- Friendly Date! Haha." Jeno and Jaemin's mom chuckles about his words. Jaemin's mom is about to speak when the both of them starts to hear Jaemin's scream like a fangirl because of the date. Jeno starts to blush turning into a tomato. 

"You see, Jaemin is really happy when he is around you. Did you know that Jaemin likes y-" Uh oh. It seems that I'm dead with my Nana later. It took them long enough. Mrs. Na thought to herself. "I know that you love him because whenever you are with him, you smiled like you are about to explode or something. But this time, I can't wait for this moment to come. I agree, Jeno." Jaemin's mom said while smiling causing Jeno to hug the older female. 

"Thank you, Mrs. Na! You're the best mom ever!" Jeno said while jumping out of excitement because Jaemin's mom finally agreed. He can see the possibility that his bestfriend likes him back but way too dense for them to realize it is getting real. Mrs. Na gave a thumbs up to Jeno and the younger boy goes upstairs to check his bestfriend if he is ready. Jeno opens the bedroom's door and he can't believe what he just saw. He just saw a beautiful angel right in front of him. Jaemin is wearing a white tee, white sleeve and a black short. His hair is still a mess but for him, it's already perfect. He could've just grab Johnny right into Jaemin's bedroom for fashion evaluation. 

"You look perfect, Nana." Both of them blushed, their faces becoming as red as tomato. It is perfect. Perfect match indeed. How to resist this ?Jaemin thought causing him to chuckle which Jeno find it weird but ignores right away. Jeno grabs Jaemin's hand for the second time and prepares to go outside. When they go downstairs, they saw Jaemin's mom looking happy to the both of them. 

"Mom, we have to go! Just say hi to dad later!" Jaemin said to his mother. Mrs. Na nodded and Jeno starts to go outside. But before Jaemin goes outside, Mrs. Na asks Jeno,"Can I have a talk with my Nana, please?" in which the younger boy nodded and goes outside. 

"What is it about, mom?" Jaemin asks while his mother is about to squeal like a fangirl because she couldn't wait for this moment. "Take care of your Jeno, okay? Bring some protection when you go to somewhere else, okay?" Mrs. Na said teasingly causing Jaemin's eyes in wide shock from what he just heard. Jaemin gives a deadly glare to his mom but then he notice that Jeno is already outside. He hurries himself and starts to bid goodbye to Mrs. Na whose cheering him up hoping that the date goes well and perfect. 

Jaemin and Jeno is already outside. Jeno hugged Jaemin again for no reason. Jaemin is shocked from what the older boy just did to him. He is so shookt from what is happening. But then, he slaps Jeno softly which the latter noticed and also shocked. "Why did you do that, Nana?" he asks. Jaemin answered, "Pinch me, Am I dreaming?" causing Jeno to chuckle right away. 

"No, you're not dreaming, princess~" Jeno said cutely causing the latter to become red once again and hit Jeno's arm. "Shall we proceed?" Jeno asks. Jaemin nods and the older boy grabs his hand, their hands are intertwined while walking amidst of the crowd outside. I'm so shook! Gooodddd. Jaemin thought. 

While they are walking outside, Jaemin's phone starts to ring. Jaemin grabs his phone and he sees Haechan who is calling in which he answered right away.

/on the line/

"What are you doing right now, Nana? You're supposed to be at school today! What happened?" Haechan asks causing Jeno and Jaemin to release a chuckle. 

"I'm in a date, Donghoe. Jealous?" Jaemin said teasingly. Haechan's reaction is hilarious as his classmates hear his reaction causing them to laugh. But then the teacher comes in causing Haechan in panic. 

"We're not done yet, Nana. Ms. Seo is here, I'll talk to you later." Haechan turns off the call and the two boys continues to walk, their hands are intertwined once again like they don't want to let go of themselves.

What are we? Both of them have the same thought. They are not yet together but the affection hit them really hard. What is happening?

When the two reaches their destination, Jeno talks to Jaemin. "Nana, I'm gonna make you blindfolded, okay? Please don't be mad. I'll take care of you don't worry." Jeno said while smiling. Jaemin is dumbfounded what is happening but still he is just going with the flow. Jaemin is now blindfolded and Jeno hold his hand from behind to make sure he won't fall. 

----

"Lee Jeno, we are walking for like freaking 30 minutes already. Is it already done?" Jaemin notices that it took too long for them to stop walking.Cute. Jeno thought.

Jeno answered, "Don't worry, we'll be arriving soon." As they keep continue on the series of walking that their fats are already burning, the pretty boy is really shook at what is happening. Date with his bestfriend/crush, Lee Jeno? It's the perfect day for him indeed. They feel the same thing, cheeks are turning red as usual but they can't figure out what are they really. 

After an hour of walking without rest, they finally reached their so-called dating place. Jeno is still holding Jaemin's hand as he guides the pretty boy for support and Jaemin's cheeks won't return to the normal state because deep inside he is blushing as . He feel that it was a dream, a dream that is getting real. 

"At the count of 3 remove your blindfold, okay?" Jeno instructs the latter causing the pretty boy to obey the command of his prince charming.

Jeno starts to count slowly, "1.... 2.... 3.... Open your eyes, Nana~" Jaemin removes his blindfold and his eyes are very wide as if it is on a state of shock. He couldn't believe it what is happening. He is like in a castle which Jeno is the king and he's the princes- queen. Everything is getting real.

"Jeno....." water starts to form into his eyes and later on, he starts to break down. He just couldn't feel happier about what he just see right now. His eyes is roaming around at the place. It's a coffee shop with a minimalist theme surrounded by their pictures together, balloons with J-A-E-M-I-N's name with it and a table full of their favorite Korean Foods + a glass of red wine causing the pretty boy to choke up, releasing a small chuckle.

"Jeno, I don't drink wine but why the hell did you bring this stuff." The latter starts to laugh causing Jaemin to hit his arm again, whining and pouting towards him.

So cute. How to be yours, Nana? Jeno thought to himself. He is happy. Jaemin agreed to him having a date. He is just happy that everything is going well and turns to be perfect. 

Jeno starts to walk towards the table. He grabs a bouquet of flowers and gave it to the pretty boy. Jaemin is really shook. This is not real, oh my gawwwd. Haechan, help. I swear to G, is this real? He starts to cry once again as he receives the bouquet. 

"Such a crybaby, Nana. Stop crying." Jeno releases a chuckle and the pretty boy can't stop crying on their moment. It's like the magical day happened to his life. Jeno manage to walk away two steps farther from the pretty boy. How to stop him crying? He looks cute though. Jeno thought to himself. Few minutes later, the older boy has the guts to step three steps closer to Jaemin and starts to press his lips onto the the pretty boy just to stop him crying.They are kissing. 

Jaemin is in shock towards Jeno's actions. He kissed me. He thought. The moment Jeno actually pressing his lips into the pretty boy's lips is real. The kiss is really sweet, its like they don't want to break their kiss anymore. Jaemin leaned in to deepen the kiss, tilting his head to the side. In not less than 15 seconds, they stop causing to break their kissing session.

Both are in the state of shock. Oh my god, what did I just do? Jeno thought to himself. They are blushing, they are turning into tomatoes that is about to rot. ASDFGHJKLSZXCBNZXC I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. OH MY GAWWWD. Jaemin thought squealing deep in side because of what did his bestfriend/crush just did. They just did that kissing thing. They feel awkwardness towards each other but Jaemin's stomach starts to acting up. "Hmm, Jeno? Shall we eat? Because I'm hungry right now." Jeno nods, eyes away from the pretty boy. The two starts to walk into their chairs, turning the atmosphere from intense to awkward one. Jeno feels embarrassed from what he just did. He just can't control his feelings towards the pretty boy. He feel amazed at the same time he feels awkwardness between them.

Few minutes later, Jeno starts to return into his normal state. He stands up causing Jaemin to notice. The older boy head towards to one of the coffee shop staffs and said something. 

"Please play some songs including my Jaemin's favorite song, One Step Two Step by Oh My Girl." Jeno said to one of the staffs causing them to obey what the boy just said. He goes back to the table and the music starts to play. Jaemin is shocked from what he just heard. It's his favorite song. He knew?He thought. He stands up fast, he goes to the space provided for them, and he starts to dance. Jeno is amused with Jaemin's skills. He wish he can dance with him. This boy is so cute. Ugh, I really can't handle this pretty boy. He thought to himself. 

The pretty boy dances gracefully and the older boy is just sitting, watching his the pretty boy. The song starts to grow in Jeno's mind. The lyrics and the message of the song, he is somehow related to it. 

"When you get one step, two steps farther away
I will take three steps toward you
So we won’t get any farther apart
When you take one step, two steps closer
I will stay right here
So it doesn’t feel like our love is going too fast"

The lyrics that grows to Jeno's mind. He start to remember that graduation is about to come. Series of questions starts to pop up on him. Should I confess to him? What if he rejects me? Does he feel the same way as I feel towards him? ugh it's difficult! He just can't figure out what will be the reaction of Jaemin when Jeno confesses his feelings towards him. Few minutes later, the song ended and Jaemin sits on his chair with his stomach starting to act up once again. Therefore, he starts to get some food to eat. 

Another song is being played. It turns out to be Jeno's favorite song. The older boy is shocked. He didn't even told the staff to play the song but why did it happened.

"Wait. How did my favorite song just played?" causing his eyebrows to curl up in confusion. So this is his favorite song? Jaemin thought. The song is being played and they continue to eat their food once again. 

As the song is playing, Jaemin stops eating and listened to the lyrics. The lyrics made him blushed. He can't feel anything but happiness reigns at the moment. He can't register what is happening right now. He just got a date from his bestfriend/crush, Lee Jeno. He is so happy that considering this day is one of his favorite day already.

"Sometimes, you know, for me
I do, even when I struggle, I look at you
Hug me so I can lean on you

Do you remember the times we cried and laughed together?
Now they make us shine
I’ll pray that we can be together for always

Only you, I think of only you every day
I Believe, I wait for you every day, love for you
Thank you so much for coming to me
A melody for you, sunshine for me

Just one, it’s only you for me
Will you remember just one thing?
You’re the one who shines on me
A melody for you, sunshine for me"

He smiles widely and continues to listen the song. Jeno starts to notice that Jaemin is not eating already. He saw the pretty boy with eyes closed, smiling while listening to the song, and his cheeks is crimson red. Jeno releases a small chuckle which Jaemin didn't notice. This song is for you, my sunshine.He thought. Once the song is ended, they continue to eat their food. 

After they finished eating, Jeno holds Jaemin's hands once again. As if he doesn't want to let go anymore because its already happening. Jeno stands having two steps closer to him and sits right next to him causing Jaemin to choke up. Both of them are seriously blushing. The staffs noticed the two and starts to head towards them to pay the bill. 

Jaemin is about to get his wallet from his pocket when Jeno stops him. "Don't worry, I'll pay for this." Jeno said. Jaemin nods and the older boy gave the money to the staff. "Thank you Jeno for this. This is really special for me." Jaemin said to Jeno which the latter just hum right away.

"Where do you want to go next, Nana?" Jeno asks the pretty boy. "I don't know, maybe on the amusement park?" Jaemin answered. "Oh my god did you just say amusement park? Let's go there!" Jeno replied excitingly, holding Jaemin's hands running like a whimpy kid. Aish, this ki- grandpa. Jaemin thought to himself.

----

The two young boys arrives at the bus stop and Jeno is still holding Jaemin's hand enthusiastically. The pretty boy couldn't feel but happiness. Not the normal one, the happiness he is looking for since he was born. Holding Jeno's hand is a rare moment for him. He feels like he is the luckiest guy on this planet. I'm lucky right now, oh god. Kill me. He thought to himself. He smiled widely causing him to blush. 

The bus has arrived at the bus stop. The boys gets up the bus and starts to go on the amusement park. The boys sits on the chair and just smiling to each other. Jaemin starts to feel sleepy and he accidentally bump into the latter's broad shoulders. Jeno smiles at the boy, smelling the precious scent because of the perfume. What a wonderful day it is. Jeno thought to himself. The older boy gives a peck to Jaemin's head and starts to feel sleepy which he falls asleep. 

Jaemin wakes up and the bus is near to their destination. He is shocked when he is on Jeno's shoulders, feeling awkward from he just did. Later on, Jeno wakes up and he see the pretty boy looking at the bus window. 

"Hey! You didn't wake me up?" Jeno asks. Jaemin just shrugged off causing the older boy to pout and starts to tickle the pretty boy. Series of chuckle is heard on the bus because of the two boys. "Jeno-yah, stop tickling me!" Jaemin said to Jeno causing the older boy to laugh. Later on, the bus arrived on the amusement park and two boys gets down on the vehicle. Jaemin's expression is 'WoW!' because he barely go to amusement parks and its been ages since then. 

"Awesome!" Jaemin said causing Jeno to smile. Cute. Jeno thought towards the pretty boy. "Shall we go inside?" Jeno asks in which the pretty boy nodded. When the two boys got the ticket, they proceed inside the amusement park with their hands together. 

They ride several times such as Roller Coaster, Ferris Wheel, Vikings and etc. Happiness filled up the atmosphere between them. When they got tired, they proceed to an Ice Cream Shop. It's a tiring day but the two boys just don't feel tired. Instead, they feel happy because they got to spend the rest of the day just the two of them. 

Jaemin and Jeno eats their ice cream. Jaemin with strawberry flavored ice cream and Jeno with vanilla one. 

"It's amazing." Jaemin said to the older boy. Jeno just smiled towards Jaemin and taps the pretty boy's head to support his statement. I love you. He thought. Jaemin notices that the ice cream overlaps Jeno's lips. He looks at the lips of the older boy, he wants to kiss it again but he think that Jeno will get mad to him. I hope he kiss me again, aha! Jaemin thought to himself. When they are done eating their ice cream, they stands up and Jeno starts to run causing Jaemin to left behind. 

"Jeno! Hey! STOP!" Jaemin is extremely exhausted because Jeno runs too fast to the point that the pretty boy can't chase him already. He starts to sit on the bench behind a popcorn stand and pouts. Few minutes later, he is shocked from what he see from afar. He sees Chenle and Jisung, holding hands together. It looks like they are having their date, too. He thought. Jaemin manages to call the two maknaes and the two young boys saw him running towards him. 

"Heeeeyyy! What are you doing here, Nana?" Chenle asks excitingly while holding Jisung's hand. "So... yo- guys?" Jaemin asks and Jisung nods. He is happy for the two boys. He smiled to the boys and looks down. Jisung and Chenle sits with Jaemin who is looking dull. 

"Why are you here, hyung?" Chenle asks the pretty boy. "Are you with Jeno?" Jisung asks at the same time in which Jaemin release a sigh because Jeno just left him there. "Yeah, I'm with him." Jaemin answered causing Chenle to squeal. 

"OH MY GOOOOD. TELL ME EVERYTHING! WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOU TWO HUH?" Chenle asks excitingly and Jisung supports his boyfriend on his question by grabbing Jaemin's arm, swings it right away. "Oh my god, you guys. It's just a friendly date." Jaemin answered which Chenle thought that he is lying. "Really?" Chenle asked sarcastically in which the older boy just nods. Jisung turns his left hand to see the time on his watch and it turns out that they need to go already. "Hyung, we have to go. Have a great day with your lovey dovey, haha!" Jisung said enthusiastically while grabbing Chenle's hand. Jaemin just waved at them and he remains silent at the same time.

Jeno is still running until he notices that Jaemin is not with him. What happened to him? He thought. He starts to worry with the younger boy and run again to find him. 

Jaemin is still sitting on the bench waiting for Jeno to come right away. He heard his name being screamed by a familiar voice. He stands up and it turns out to be Jeno. Jeno runs towards him and starts to hug him. Jaemin is shocked with Jeno's actions. He starts to blush once again. "Oh my god, I thought you are lost, Nana. I'm so sorry" Jeno said with a sad face and keeps hugging the younger boy which Jaemin don't complain with it. He enjoyed it, anyway. "It's okay, Jeno. I'm just waiting for you to come." Jaemin said happily and Jeno smiled. It's a relief. He thought.

The two boys stands from the bench and starts to walk, holding their hands together.

They reach a bridge, they remove their hands from each other and starts to go on the bridge with Jeno on the left and Jaemin on the right side of the bridge. Jeno remembers the lyrics of Jaemin's favorite song, One Step Two Step.

"When you get one step, two steps farther away
I will take three steps toward you
So we won’t get any farther apart
When you take one step, two steps closer
I will stay right here
So it doesn’t feel like our love is going too fast"

Jeno starts to step first on the bridge and Jaemin just followed him. They are about to step more closer towards each other. Jeno is about step closer to him when Jaemin starts to walk two steps towards him, making them more close to each other. Jeno walks two steps away from Jaemin which the pretty boy pouts and felt that Jeno didn't like him. I was fooled. Jaemin thought. Tears is about to fall down when Jeno suddenly steps three steps closer to Jaemin making their bodies pressed to each other. 

Jeno starts to speak. 

"You know what, Jaemin?" Jeno said causing Jaemin's eyebrows to curl up. "I think... I love you." He think. So he don't like me yet. Jaemin thought which made him sad. "But...." What but, Lee Jeno? You just fooled me. Aish, Na Jaemin is so stupid. Jaemin thought to himself once again. 

"I.....

Really...

Love....

You....

I Love You, N to the A to the JAEMIN."

Jaemin is in the state of shock. So this is real already? Real? WAIT. REAAAALLLL? Jaemin thought to himself. 

"It took me long enough to think about this, Nana. I experience doubts of loving you that maybe I'm not the right person for you or Its that you really love me but I just need to love you back." Jeno said.

"Jeno, you don't have to return back my love for you. My love towards you is just for me, you don't need to take it back." Jaemin said sadly. Jeno hugs Jaemin tightly which represents that he doesn't want to let Jaemin go and out of his sight. He just need him for a long time. "Don't say that, Nana. I'm truly sincere right now. You don't need to push yourself to love me because I.. Lee.. Jeno... is here to love you, Na Jaemin." Jeno said while crying. Jaemin draws circles on his back for comfort and the pretty boy starts to cry, too. Few seconds later, they wipe their tears and stares to each other.

"Jaemin, promise me something." causing the pretty to hum in response. "Never... ever... leave.. me." Jeno said while stuttering. Jaemin nods and hugs Jeno right away. The distance together is unidentified. They are pretty close to each other like no one can remove them. The two boys break the hug and Jeno starts to speak once again, "Na Jaemin, will you be my boyfriend?" 

"No" Jaemin said in response causing Jeno's eyebrows to curl up. "No?"

" you Lee Jeno, of course its a Y to the E to the SSSSSSSSSS!" Jaemin said enthusiastically, jumping out of excitement. Jeno hugs him tightly and kissed him on the lips once again. It was the best kiss ever. Jaemin is now Jeno's Queen and Jeno is now Jaemin's King. They deepen the kiss as they do it longer as if they don't want to break the kiss already. 

While they are kissing, their friends are looking at them far away. Chenle and Jisung claps their hands. Because of the jealousy, they kissed together. Renjun remains dumbfounded about what is happening. Haechan who is really jealous about his friend but he is really happy for the younger boy and Mark looking at Haechan. 

"Hey, Haechan!" Mark calls Haechan. Haechan turned around and Mark also turned causing them to kiss. Haechan is in shock when they are kissing but he liked it. He loves him though. Mark knew that Haechan has a special feelings for him when Jeno told him. They break the kiss and Mark asks Haechan, "Will you be my princess?" causing Haechan to nod and their friends is clapping. 

Renjun, who is dumbfounded about what is happening just go with the flow because there are couples around him. Jeno and Jaemin, Mark and Haechan + Chenle and Jisung. He just clapped but feels jealousy. It's okay, Renjun. Love yourself. He thought to himself.