Episode 1

Operation: BTS APPA

BTS appears the next day looking rather tired. The crew having learned from the last season, obtained permission for the two children to actually stay in the dorm for the duration of the show. Neither child is too happy about the people holding them. Jimin holding Jihyun and Jungkook holding Sunmi. PD-nim announced that as the idols requested their fans have sent in missions. The group listens reads a message from a fan, mykimnini

"Hello BTS! How's things going so far? Are the kids good? Or are they too tough to handle? 

Now! Let's go straight to the mission. Since the kids give you cold treatments, why not you try to 'melt' the ice? All you have to do is making them laugh. Yes, laugh. You will succeed if only we could have seen Jihyun's and Sunmi's teeth, otherwise we will not count it as laugh.

Alas! If you fail to do so, you have to wear an adult diaper outside your pants and post it on SNS for at least two weeks. Also, you may choose three of BTS's members who doesn't 'participate' much on making the kids laugh. 

Too hard? Well, it is just the first mission. There's more to come! We wish you all the best, BTS!"

Some members laugh others are too shocked by the punishment to repsond. Jin and V immediately complain about how hard it is to get any reaction out of Sunmi other than a blank face. They all try but Sunmi gives them a blank stare. Jihyun took a few tries but mostly it was Jungkook hitting the others members. Sunmi didn't seem to have a sense of humor no matter how hard they tried. All seven sent a video message mykimnini. The children run around except for Sunmi who stays in front of all seven ignoring each one. "Thank you for the mission mykimnini. But it's too hard. Sunmi doesn't have any emotions. Hey, hey Sunmi~ Come here. Come to Jin Appa."

She looks over her shoulder at him but turns back around. All other members laugh. "Taehyung you try."

V holds out his arms acting cute. Sunmi does turn fully to look at him but does not go to him. So they all do aegyo for her. Sunmi blinks looking at each one before going over to join Jihyun. No matter what any of the men try Sunmi stays with Jihyun ignoring them. It took them promising her a stuffed animal for her to even focus on them. Once more they all went through the aegyo, some trying other things in addition to aegyo. Since nothing was working Suga simply tells Sunmi what was happening. She looks at the camera and giggles. Her teeth visible clearly in a gummy smile. All seven members cheer loudly scaring both children.

Jin calls out sweetly, "Are you hungry? Shall we go get something to eat?"

Jihyun runs up to Jin nodding. Sunmi shakes her head. Rap Mon tries to convince her however she ignores him. Jungkook picks her up getting a frown from the child. "Put me down please."

The show ends with the band ordering takeout for their children. Sunmi took her food going into another room while Jihyun happily ate with BTS.