Bestfriend TaeTae

Taehyung as your bestfriend


      You were having a bad day. You failed your test, you were on your period and your crush found out your feelings for him and humiliated you in front of many students. You badly want to cry.


      You buried your face on your pillow and hit the headrest of your bed with your fist multiple times.


      Just a few minutes, you heard someone knocking on your door. You did not answer it but the person who knocked opened the door anyway.


"______-ah, are you alright? I found out what happened earlier from Jungkookie," Taehyung (your bestfriend) asked you
"Leave me alone," you said
"______, I'm just worried about--"
"I was humiliated by my crush in front of many people plus I failed my exam and now, I'm on my period! Now answer your own question! Do you think I'm alright?!," I said angrily
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'm just--"


      You stood up from your bed and went to him. You bit his hand hard and punched his chest then pushed him out of your room.


"I don't want to see you!," you shouted in anger then slammed the door in front of his face


      You went back to your bed and tried your best to fall asleep.


      Taehyung was your punching bag whenever you're stressed. You bite him whenever you're angry, you kick him, tug his hair, pinch him and do any violent things you can think of to him. He never prostested whenever you do those things though. He's just letting you do things that you want to do to him even though you know to yourself that it already hurts him.


---


      An extreme pain on your lower abdomen woke you up. You found some blood stains on your bed sheet and blankets when you stood up. You quickly pulled a pair of shorts, sanitary napkin and from your drawer and quickly went downstairs to the bathroom to change.


      You stopped at your tracks when you saw Taehyung in the kitchen. He has an apron on and he was holding a frying pan and a spatula. You looked at the table and you can see that he already set your dinner for you.


      You looked at his face in guilt as he set the table. There was a fresh bruise on the left corner of his lips. You were aware that you were the cause of it. Your eyes went down to his forearm. There was a mark left when you bit him earlier. You felt really guilty. You thought that maybe when he comes home, he cries in pain as he cure those wounds and bruises he got from you. You felt guilty that even though you always hurt him, he still prepares food for you, that he still wants to serve you.


"Taehyung oppa!," you called him


      He looked up to you.


"Oh. There you are, _____," he said as he smiled


      You stepped closer to him.


"I prepared dinner for you. I called Jin hyung to teach me how to cook these dishes and thankfully, it came out well. Are you hungry now? Do you want me to--"


      His words were cut off when you hugged him tightly. Your tears spilled down your cheeks.


"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," you muttered


      Though still in shock, Taehyung managed to hug you back and smile genuinely.


"You don't have to be sorry, ________," he said
"I love you," you said


      He gasped then gulped as he closed his eyes. He tightened your hug as if he's afraid to lose you.


"I love you too, ________," he whispered


      You broke the hug.


"Go to the bathroom and take a warm bath. It would help you ease the pain in your abdomen," he said


      You pinched his nose.


"I am indeed lucky to have you in my life, oppa," you said then smiled at him