The girl in red.

In the middle of the crowd

Wandering around Seoul, trying to find the freaking cinema your friend told you to meet. 

She was a organiser and she organised one of BAP Fanmeet, which is the one you will be going to TODAY! 

Wearing your simple outfit, scrolling around feeling the spring air in Seoul. 

Being stupid as you are, you actually walked past the venue like 10 times already. But you were to shy to ask anyone where it was. You called your friend to tell her that you cant find the venue, and the fanmeet start at 02.pm and its already 10min past two. 

She answered and whispered "YAH! Where are you, they are here already!" You smiled and told her that you could not find the venue. She told you, she will find someone to guide you to the venue. And viola! Few minutes after a tall (hot) guy, came smiling at you. 

"So you are Jimin "Stupid" friend" he guided you down the entrance of the "so called cinema" 

"Where are you from?" He had this accent, a hot one indeed 

" -------" You managed to say without sounding shy and dying inside. 

To be honest, you follow him on insta, and stalk him, watch his live etc. Seeing him in person is like heaven sent. 

He said that its inside, he pointed a door. You looked at him, with a look that you are asking him if he is coming with you. He smiled at your reaction and started walking backward "No i wont be going with you" He smiled " Have a nice time" 

You looked around desperetly looking for someone, its felt like it was the principals door. the fact that you were already 30 mins late, made you super nervous to just go in and not look like a little lost kid. But you cant waste the energy your friend used to get you here.

Taking a deep breath, you held the door knob and "Knock knock knock on my doorr" No just kidding lol   You slowly opened the door, and since the door is opening at your direction and that heavy cinema door is heavy, you made a little sound, making everyone turn at your direction and just look at you. 

You finally managed to go inside the cinema and you see that the fans is super silent, and are sitting at the very back of the cinema only.  Everyone is looking at you, from head to toe. You sat at the empty spaces infront of them, without blocking their camera to take picture. You sit down and relax and looked up at the boys, looking at you, being shy you bowed to them and smiled as wide as your mouth ever could gurl.

the silent was washed away by Himchan, he said something that you dont understand an inch of. You just smiled at him and looked at the remaining members. You started looking for Jimin, and gave up when you could not find her at all. The fans started talking and communicating with the BAP Members, taking picture. And you sit there looking awkward as ever, because you dont take dslr picture as the others fangirls, or talk to them. 

You were just observing the members, Jongup was not there,your friend told you he was not feeling well. Yongguk was quite and only looked down the table or sometimes smiled at the fans, Himchan did the talking, so did Youngjae, Daehyun is being a flirt, and Zelo was just being Zelo. You would catch Yongguk staring at you at times to time, probally thinking what a cute mess you are. and you and Zelo had this connection, both of you would look at each other smile, like you knew its other. He even asked you if you were okay, throu sign language and body language, making the fans jelous, so he asked everyone like he asked you. The talking started fading away, and the fansign started. You didnt bring any CD, cause you were not informed. So you just sat there again, like a freaking statue. being a creepy just looking at them, and make eye contact from time to time. Soon after the fansign, an MC come to the stage and says something. Im assuming its like activity "time" , the game is a couple game, the members pick a girl to play pop a ballon, thats what you understood from their body language and the fans screams. All the members picked a fan, most of them was the main person of a fan club.Which was a wise move of BAP to do, since they picked a person who is an avid fan of them. And then making the fans, fall harder than ever and not catching them afterward.

The game started, Zelo was the first, he choose a girl half his height, making the measurement of their belly, really weird. But it was cute, they made the girl stand at a flatform, so she could reach Zelo´s tummy. You were jelous, sad to admit.. Zelo is one of your favorite member, well you liked everyone, you had no bias bias thingy. The game endeed and everyone clapped, Zelo looked over at you, making you two have a minute just to look at each other, but the minute felt forever. Like a movie its was slow motion, like the grind he did at LOE concert last year. 

The whole game endeed, making everyone sad and wanting more. You are already satisfied, by all the fan service Yongguk and Zelo did. You could not focus much on the other members, cause the two rappers of the group, pierced their eyes into your soul. Now they have you as lost puppy. There was another game, BAP picking another fan, and the boys will do something, that they would do if there were dating. 

Himchan picked a really pretty girl, Daehyun picked a high school student, Youngjae picked a noona. Then it was Yongguk turns, he looked around and his eyes landed on mine. He was about to say something when Zelo cutted him, making me look at him, and making the fans make a confused sound. Cause it was considered rude, to cut an elder who was speaking. 

Zelo looked over at Yongguk, he pointed at my direction still looking at Yongguk " I want the girl in the red hoodie", his word was not in korean, making you go into a shock. It was a langguage you suddenly could understand. You gathered your sense and looked at Yongguk, he had this smirk toward the youngest member. He looked at you and smiled. The MC told you to come to the stage, and the fans started whispering. In the end Yongguk picked another girl, and there were this awkward silent on the stage. Himchan and his choosen fan was the first to go, so the other backed away a little. When the MC was covering you and Zelo, he held your hand and smiled widly at you, he noticed Yongguk looking and made a sign, like they do at their intro. Was Zelo this rude, in real life lol. you thought to yourself, not seeing that Yongguk was now right beside you, with his "fan girlfriend". Your cheek was burning, and you felt hot as ever. The two boys looked down at you, seeing how uncomfortable you are, they both touched your shoulder, making you flince of their touch. Yongguk´s girl, gave you a glaire, that made you just smile at her. Himchan was now giving the a girl a piggyride thing, and asked her "Do you want to eat ramen at my place", making everyone go crazy (cause ramen = do do do you know it)  Next was Youngjae, he start acting like a little kid being a baby cause, he choose a woman who was at her 30. Their virtuel sugar mommy act, ended quickly and Daehyun was Next, he acted that he would pick the girl up at her school, like you see in School Drama, and do really cute teenage thing together.  

Soon after it was you and Zelo´s turn, you both walked to the front and still holding hands, you were sweating but he looked like he didnt care. You tried many times, to pull your hand. But he just held it tighly. The MC was talking, that made the fans go wild, you who didnt understand it just looked at grown, waiting for zelo to do something, but while The MC was warming the audience, Zelo pulled your arm a little making you look at him, you felt calm now that he looked at you. And you gathered the courage to ask him " Why did you choose me, among the crowd", the question made him smile to ears. 

" Because you seems different, i like to get you know" 

His answer made you speechless, and you feel you legs womble beneath you. The MC was calling Zelo, probally telling him to start the act. Zelo held your hand, made me you at a chair and a table imagining it was a coffe shop, "Laugh" his word made you think twice, like should i laugh... You started fake laughing and looked down at the table, he pulled your head into a kiss on the forehead, making everybody go wild, and screaming. You were just shock, hiding your face. The MC interrupt your dead and tell something in korean. Zelo laughed at your awkwardness, and help you stand up. Like boi he knew he made you into a jelly. 

You were standing beside Zelo, watching Yongguk act, he acted like himself, very shy and cold looking. He just back hugged the girl, and said sorry... he started walking toward you, Zelo looked down at you, seeing your shocked reaction, he held your shoulder tighly into his chest. Yongguk went down to your height, held the microphone away from his face, looked at Zelo and smirked. 

" I like you, the very first time i saw you"  he whispered to you

"WHAT?" you asked him, he was smirking this evil smirk of him, The MC was now escourting all the girls down,including you. the fans were now booing at you, you never got the exact why the members were acting all weird. Zelo held your hand until the TS Stuff, came over and told him to let go. You felt so awkward going back to your seat, and you just stayed back stage, thinking the happened. 

"Hey! im Christian btw, i did not get to introduce myself" The guy who guided you,smiled at you. He looked up at Zelo, who was looking at me. "Have you seen Jimin" You asked him, looking behind him trying to find your so called friend. 

"She is really busy, organising the fans gave and the schedule.. She told me that after the fanmeet, stay until the fans are gone and she will come and get you here" He told you and went inside the back stage again. 

You quitly sat where you sat, and the fans keep nudging you.. asking what Yongguk have told you, you said you were sorry and you dont understand korean nor english. A big fat lie, but i dont want to be involve in a cat fight with a hardcore baby.  When you finally cooled down, you had the courage to look at the boys again. now every member were having this friendly eye contact with you, except the two. These two rapper make your inside wombly like a crazy tornado. 

Soon the fanmeet was over, and of course BAP were the first to leave. they were looking kinda sad that it was the last fanmeet before they will be going overseas for concert. 

The fans started leaving as well, after packing their stuff. they were all giving you glaire that could kill people. You were just avoiding to look at them, you felt sorry for them but... its not your fault you mumble. 

You were playing games on your phones, that you now noticed the cinema hall was empty. The door opened and your freaking friend was leaning at the frame. You ran like a little baby toward her.. "Jimin ah!!!! what did you, why did this happen, everyone hate me" All your emotion blurted as once, you started sobbing a little. "aigoooooo ... little baby eh, come on lets go home to you and change and eat dinneerrr... Samgyupsal? call?" she patted your head. 

Fast forward

Jimin was getting changed and so are you, when your insta explode because of the update the fans. The update was crazy.. or like really saesang crazy. There were alot of comments about you, and people wanting to kill you. You were scared for you life.. 

"I think im on the huntlist of my fello babies" You gulped.. Jimin laughed at you "Silly" 

You were all ready to go, and headed to Hannamdong.. 

"Why the are we going to Hannamdong when i live in Itaewon and down under my apart there is a freaking restaurent!" She started the car, " Because the one in Hannamdong is much tastier" 

The drive was quite, and because Hannamdong is a few minutes away... It felt like a minute then you were infront of the restaurent. 

You fixed yourself  and went inside. The restaurent was crowded, the waitress lead you to a private room, but walking down the restaurent, you could see the familiar faces of the people eating, it was the stuff member of the fanmeet. Your stomach tighthen up, and you grab Jimin´s arm "Lets go find another restaurent, its crowded" "Eyyy, i booked this one, i promise its tasty" she took your hand, and went inside. And SUPRISE HONEY! BAP was there, sitting with Christian. and everything for you went silent.. Yongguk and Zelo were looking at each other, while the members greeted you 

"The girl in red is here"  Daehyun exclaimed. 

You smiled at their weirdness and sat beside your friend who is being too excited, and acting innocent like she did not know. The table was awkward, only because Yongguk stopped talking. and Zelo was trying to cover up the situation. You managed to break the silent and asked them in korean if the food was good. They all smiled and said yes. Because you were hungry, you started eating and showing your real self. Not minding you look like a pig. Little did you know the boy was eyeeing you, they liked that you could be yourself with them. 

"The food... wow its really tasty" you said grabbing your friend arm being excited, she laughed at your adorableness. 

"So what your name?" Daehyun asked, you looked at him pointing at yourself, giving him a sign that you are eating "please wait"

"Her name is .... " Jimin looked at you laughing, 

"And how old are you" Himchan asked..  

"You can guess" you look mischievous at him 

"WOW HAHHA" he laughed at your look  "She is really pretty" he said in korean to , you didnt understand it. so you looked at your friend who was smiling ear to floor. 

"Im guessing same age as zelo 20" Youngjae exclaimed. 

"Im only 19!" You took another piece of meat. 

Everyone went silent ... 

You looked at them... "Why do i look older?" you starred at them with big eyes. 

" No.. you are.. hmm nothing lets eat" Zelo finally said something. 

No one metioned what happened at the fanmeet, so you didnt want to start speaking about it. The night went well, eating and the guys were enjoying themselves. This was kinda of a big dream for you, you liked them since debut and just hanging out with them make you feel special. 

" Lets meet again! give me your number" Yongguk putted his chopsticks down and looked at you 

"AH! YES ofc," you said like you were willing to sell your soul, but it was probaly the soju´s fault. 

You handed him the phone, with both hands making the other members laugh. You blushed and Yongguk quickly drop call your phone and saved his number. The boys offered you girls to drive home, but there was no need since Jimin did not drink, you bid farewell to them and bowing at the stuff. The last bow you did, Zelo grabbed you from behind, making you face him. He hugged you and whispered into you ear making you wiggle you tail  

"Stay with me a little longer, lets take a walk"  He looked deep into your eyes like he really needed you 

Himchan grabbed you and hid you in his jacket "The fans" you could not see and tried to escape his hold. "...-ah relax, the fans are eyeing us" the word fans made your heart drop. You grabbed his jacket and he led the way out of the restaurent. Himchan felt hot and warm, he is making your bias list ed up. You could hear that you guys were now standing at the parking lot, he let you go and fixed your hair .. He said something to Zelo, probally telling him to be carefull. Yongguk and Daehyun were no where to be found and Jimin was not there either. 

"Here" Himchan handed you a mask, "wear it" a black van came toward us, following by Jimin´s range rover. 

"Quickly go inside the car" Himchan pushed you to Jimin´s car 

You looked at Zelo, he was smilling bitterly at you, he waved at you and Jimin as the car drove off. You wore the mask and Jimin drove out of the parking lot, the fans were lining outside the parking lot. looking for BAP. You saw Daehyun and Yongguk outside the restaurent. talking to the staff. You got a text from Yongguk 

"Keep your head up, you did not do anything wrong. Goodnight sleep well, text me when you get home" 

The text made you smile and look at him, he was looking at you the whole time.