Final.

I can be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🌸

As my friends and I were walking out of my last class, my friend Haerin suddenly stopped laughing. "Rinnie? What's wrong?" She didn't answer but instead, pointed a guy who was approaching us. The guy turned out to be Chan, my friends giggled and left me with him. I gave little to no about it, giving Chan a slight smile. "Hey Chan, what's up?", he placed an arm around my shoulders and dragged me away. "Hmm... nothing much, are you busy later?" Chan asked with a grin, "no, not really. Why'd you ask?" his smile went wider which is honestly creepy. "You know we've been dating for two weeks now and we still haven't gone on a date." I felt my face heating up, I knew where this is going. "So, wanna go on a date?" I nodded excitedly, "yes! Of course!" He chuckled and gave me a piece of paper, "here's our meeting place. I wouldn't be able to pick you up cause I have to stop by somewhere." It didn't matter if I had to go on my own, what matters is I'm going on a date with him. "I'll see you later! I won't be late!"

 

But, 30 minutes have passed and Chan still hasn't arrived yet.

 


“Maybe he got stuck in traffic? Yeah, it's just traffic.” I silently told myself, trying to be positive for some reason. I've been waiting for him for a long time now and it's getting hard for me to stay rooted in my place. I was expecting him to be waiting for me when I enter the restaurant, but the waiter had led me to an empty table. To my dismay, he doesn't answer my calls and texts too. “Where the hell is he?!"

 


I had muttered a good amount curses under my breath as I tried to avoid the gazes of the concerned couples around me. And unfortunately, it was the last straw of my patience before I leave until some beautiful, breathtaking, gorgeous (and the list goes on) human being casually sat on the unoccupied chair in front of me with a bright smile on her face.

 

“Hey, sorry if I'm late. I was caught up in traffic.” As soon as she said that, the people stopped looking at me and finally minded their own business. I wasted no time and shot her a confused look, she caught on and looked around before leaning closer and explaining. “Look, that best friend of mine is an . He likes ditching dates like this then shows up last minute." My mouth fell open, I honestly felt hurt as I thought Chan was a decent guy but he turned out to be like this. "H-how did you know that he has a date right now?" I asked, my voice getting gradually quieter as I speak. She scratched her nape sheepishly as if she was trying to find the right word to tell me. "How did I know that he has a date waiting for him you ask? I saw it on his phone when I went to his apartment and immediately went to this café." I nodded slowly, not minding to ask why she snoops around her friend's phone. After explaining, she finally looked at me straight in the eyes with the same smile she had awhile ago. "Let's just forget him and enjoy this date, okay?” a smile found it's way on my face as I hummed in agreement. Normally, I would be upset for the longest time but I just shrugged it off since his replacement is a whole lot more attractive than him anyways.

 

“Before we officially start this date, let's get to know each other first."


“Shin Eunchae.”

 

I reached out a hand for a handshake but instead of shaking it, she took my hand and kissed it instead. And I may or may not have screamed internally after that, “a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. My name is Park Siyeon,” I only managed to nod and settled with a smile as words got stuck in my throat.

 

"So, what do you want to order?" She asked and looked at me after scanning the menu, "oh, don't worry I already have my order in my head." She no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter